By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 50 - Superheroes & Villains

radishhead said:
DanneSandin said:
radishhead said:
spurgeonryan said:
Not everything. Not yet.

Stop with the tabaha nonsense and take hatmoza out. Then happy d.

unvote
Vote:hatmoza

Its a feeling. Let's just see if I am right. If wrong then I will have to shut up about feelings forever. Its either prof and happyd or hatz and happyd. Unless I missed somthing.

I'm interested - Hatmoza is one of the only players this round that I'm somewhat confident are town. What are your reasons behind the "feeling"? Just a general aura behind his posts? You're going to need something more concrete than that to get a vote from me

What I'm interested in is why spurge didn't vote for happyD since he must be scum going by either of spurges suspect list...

I was going to mention it, but he did specifically mention HappyD as the person to kill next. I would be happier lynching HappyD than Hatmoza

the further we get into this day, the more i feel like hatz is scum...

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.

Around the Network
mantlepiecek said:

Important, kind of -  (http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=4921107)

Tabaha's scum list -

1. DT
  2. Danne
  3. Prof
  4. Miz

Apparently he had mario on his list but he is now confirmed.

To add to this, mario FoS/HoS'd tabaha and voted him too. They don't appear to have been on the same team.

If this appears flip-floppy, it's because it is. I believed 9TC's "investigation", and I suspected tabaha mostly because of it, but it turned out 9TC was lying.

I reached the one big post of prof, very interesting.

From prof's posts, I can see that tabaha voted NT when he didn't provide enough reasons for his vote.

That sentence which I quoted earlier is included in this post. The one where he says the "I know your secret".

Tabaha considered lynching NT for lying and not for being scum.

Tabaha didn't answer the huge post with much content. Apparently it was "offensive at minimum".

Linkz talking flavor/game setup/stuff. I get the feeling he is active lurking, he hasn't really contributed much and wants Miz to roleclaim.

He is back in neutral.

I am willing to explore whatever Linkz is up to. And since miz appears to need to be "persuaded" to cooperate ...

Unvote
Vote miz1q2w3e

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

Final-Fan said:
I am willing to explore whatever Linkz is up to. And since miz appears to need to be "persuaded" to cooperate ...

Unvote
Vote miz1q2w3e

Are you kidding me? You disagreed with him about revealing my role. I trusted you.

Around the Network
Final-Fan said:

Unvote
Vote miz1q2w3e

After thinking a little more about this, I agree with FF.

*Sigh
I'm a Vanilla Town.
Robin, aka Dick Grayson.
No abilities, no items, nothing special.

miz1q2w3e said:
Final-Fan said:

Unvote
Vote miz1q2w3e

Are you kidding me? You disagreed with him about revealing my role. I trusted you.

EBWOP

Not "I trusted you", more like "I trusted your judgement" on the matter.

What's this gangbanging miz thing?! I thought you'd know better than this FF! Miz is a roockie, and therefore plays like one. You're all either on the same scumteam or you've all been fooled by hatz.

Can we get the votals as it is now?