By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 50 - Superheroes & Villains

DanneSandin said:
radishhead said:
spurgeonryan said:
Not everything. Not yet.

Stop with the tabaha nonsense and take hatmoza out. Then happy d.

unvote
Vote:hatmoza

Its a feeling. Let's just see if I am right. If wrong then I will have to shut up about feelings forever. Its either prof and happyd or hatz and happyd. Unless I missed somthing.

I'm interested - Hatmoza is one of the only players this round that I'm somewhat confident are town. What are your reasons behind the "feeling"? Just a general aura behind his posts? You're going to need something more concrete than that to get a vote from me

What I'm interested in is why spurge didn't vote for happyD since he must be scum going by either of spurges suspect list...

I was going to mention it, but he did specifically mention HappyD as the person to kill next. I would be happier lynching HappyD than Hatmoza

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

Around the Network

Unvote: Tabaha

The argument about how he responded to a supposed guilty scan is good enough for me - I don't think a mafia tabaha would have acted in the same way

Watch me on YouTube!

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

Spurge just posted, so I guess he isn't leaving after all? The actions that we take if we modkill a player at this point really depends on their alignment - I'm with Hat on this one; if vanilla, hold the night kill, if power, transfer the power and hold the nightkill, and if mafia... no idea - allow two nightkills?

Watch me on YouTube!

Linkzmax said:

Vote: miz

I'm most likely "hat"ing it up, but I would still like a roleclaim. I understand if there's skepticism,(though lulz at DS's suspicion) so I will same-time say what I know if people want. Just got to set up a time, cus I'll be drinking for the next few hours.

For all I know you're scum, and you guys don't have anyone to get it, or you don't want to waste a move.

What I don't understand is why you're on my case. If you think hatmoza is on to something, just ask him what he's basing thing off of. Also, look at him, he only voted after you did (fourth time he has done this with someone).

Prof, do comment on the Miz lynch train.

Around the Network

So reading through them posts. At first glance it does seem like he is acting.

He says "mafia do seem to know that he was lying". This means he believes in the one-scum faction, or at least he is acting so. http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=4920600

His implication that his questioner is scum, however, is a good sign in my eyes. He probably expected some resistance from scum. When you are expecting a mislynch of yourself, you tend to think that whoever is pushing you is scum.

Scum on the other hand would go a bit defensive and would be careful. They would also have used the "He (NT) lied about his one-shot, he obviously did so for his investigation/what are the chances of him being able to do both on a given day?"

Notices people jumping on NT's lynch. This probably means he thought NT was town before his claim. Hmm.....

Uses the "Why do I get the feeling" line that I don't like. He used it against DT, possibly trying to paint some suspicion on him.

Says he has DT on his lynch.

He accepted that his way of viewing DT's post was not "normal".

He has definitely observed a lot of stuff regarding Ninetails. He has observed that DT has jumped too quickly on NT's lynch.

A lot of suspicion on DT based on NT, in short.

HAHA, doesn't understand/takes time to understand his own handwriting.

Says he has enough intelligence to know he did not act rightly on day 1. Self punishment mode.

Scum usually defend their actions, I don't see why people see this act as scummy. He is actually attacking himself.

I notice zero believing NTC. So he thought tabaha was town at that time.

The above post meant, zero thought tabaha was scum at that time, by virtue of investigation.

Has shown signs of forgetfullness. Says he has to go and check if something (related to hat and DT) really happened.

Zero basically jumps on tabaha saying tabaha revolt voted NTC when NTC voted tabaha, when that was clearly not the case. I don't like this.

But he was responding off a post from tabaha and it was not actually his own observation.

However tabaha agreed with zero, saying that zero can't generalize it.

Haha, zero goes weird on Yoshiya.

Important, kind of -  (http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=4921107)

Tabaha's scum list -

1. DT
  2. Danne
  3. Prof
  4. Miz

Apparently he had mario on his list but he is now confirmed.

You're a pussy hatz; you didn't have the guts to vote on miz first, so you built up a weak ass case, got someone else to vote him, THEN you went after miz as well. And where's all the FoS and HoS against me and miz if you think we're scum.

I thought you were town this time around, because you weren't being such an ass, but you're playing really weak.

FoS Hatz

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.