By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 50 - Superheroes & Villains

@pezus or Stefl: Votals would be appreciated.

Signature goes here!

Around the Network
miz1q2w3e said:
The sad part is I do think you're town, so zealous and enthusiastic. The thing is you're really starting to piss me off with your annoying attitude.

@Everyone else: Please don't listen to this fool. He has no clue what he's talking about. I've had enough of his BS. Vet my ass.

Why were you so intent on following 9TC's word at the start of the day? Was it because you already followed his advice once when you killed Mario?

Signature goes here!

TruckOSaurus said:
miz1q2w3e said:
The sad part is I do think you're town, so zealous and enthusiastic. The thing is you're really starting to piss me off with your annoying attitude.

@Everyone else: Please don't listen to this fool. He has no clue what he's talking about. I've had enough of his BS. Vet my ass.

Why were you so intent on following 9TC's word at the start of the day? Was it because you already followed his advice once when you killed Mario?

Nice try.

He flipped town and turned out he was telling the truth about his role. I didn't know the lack of mention of his second ability (from pezus) meant he didn't have one. I fully believed him at the time.

He was dead, i.e. he couldn't speak for himself, so I took it upon myself to speak for him. He was town after all. I happened to see a post made by a cop in a previous thread, complaing about how they ignored his leads after he died...

Prof, I will look at that situation and respond a bit later.

As for pezus, you should ask j0. And other possibilities - noctis (?), man-bear-pig.

Vote: miz

I'm most likely "hat"ing it up, but I would still like a roleclaim. I understand if there's skepticism,(though lulz at DS's suspicion) so I will same-time say what I know if people want. Just got to set up a time, cus I'll be drinking for the next few hours.

Around the Network

yay for hat'ing it up

Vote Miz

So are you playing or are you trying slide under the radar little boy spurge? I get confused when people start acting like bitches in mafia. Make up your mind or go get modkilled peacfully so we can move on and forget you exist

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Of course Unvote Mantle first

then Vote Miz

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Linkz feel free to look at what i pointed out as well.

theprof00 said:
Ive asked people to look at this case and I've only heard from trucjs.
I don't want to baby people by asking individually, so again, please everyone take a look at when i told tabaha that i knew he was scum. Take a look at everyone involved and give me your opinions.
Ty

Well, I don't know if I saw anything significant that hasn't already been commented on.  (And it was kind of a chore to find, since it's page 35 not 32.) 

For tabaha:  I did find it interesting that (unless I'm just blind) he never directly responded to that post.  He just waited for you to present evidence, apparently. 

It seems as if his other reply ought to have something, but I don't know what.  He says he doesn't like hypotheticals, is that contradicted anywhere?  He says he doesn't like considering possible negative consequences, which is awfully foolish but I don't know how that indicates scum. 

For everyone else on page 35, I don't see anything heretofore unnoticed.  hatmoza is taking a "tabaha is town" stance.  Linkz and TOS do good footwork, other people chime in, etc.  On page 36, likewise I didn't notice anything on this topic; some of the other discussions were moving forward but I noted nothing that hasn't been noted on either front (tabaha or not-tabaha) already. 

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

theprof00 said:
Linkz feel free to look at what i pointed out as well.

I will.. tomorrow after XMas lights go up. Right now I'm hoping scum can daytalk and have fed Miz an interesting claim.