By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 50 - Superheroes & Villains

pezus said:
Both spurge and haxton want out. I've asked Rol and Wonk if they want to jump in, but both of them said no. Any more ideas for possible replacements?

Depends. Though I sense they are both vanilla nobodies and quit like the spoiled brats they are.

Anywho, if any of them have a town ability, give it to a vanilla player and just modkill them. Be realistic, who would want to join an almost 3000 post game?

If it's a heavy blow to the town, you can't help it sometimes. If necessary, and this is unfair to scum, withhold their ability to kill tonight after you do the modkill. Day ends after modkills. So just go to day 3 immediately. If multiple scum factions are in the game (and likely). You would technically punishing them both. It's up to you,

That's my two cents anyway.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Around the Network

Speaking of acting...

I thought you "hated" it.

theprof00 said:
Ive asked people to look at this case and I've only heard from trucjs.
I don't want to baby people by asking individually, so again, please everyone take a look at when i told tabaha that i knew he was scum. Take a look at everyone involved and give me your opinions.
Ty

I looked at what you were refering to, but I didn't want to jump to conclusions. Here's my would-have-been post:

This caught my eye. Yeah, it looks bad

An obvervation: He was also pretty calm when 9TC acused him and claimed he had scanned him.

I also happened to notice this. He was too quick to believe your claim (even I was skeptical), unless he was acting...

miz1q2w3e said:
theprof00 said:
Ive asked people to look at this case and I've only heard from trucjs.
I don't want to baby people by asking individually, so again, please everyone take a look at when i told tabaha that i knew he was scum. Take a look at everyone involved and give me your opinions.
Ty

I looked at what you were refering to, but I didn't want to jump to conclusions. Here's my would-have-been post:

This caught my eye. Yeah, it looks bad

An obvervation: He was also pretty calm when 9TC acused him and claimed he had scanned him.

I also happened to notice this. He was too quick to believe your claim (even I was skeptical), unless he was acting...

Forgot to inculde my thoughts:

a) He could be scum, but thinks you're bluffing and is playing cool/doesn't care cuz you can't prove it.

or b) He's scum and that was a slip. If he was town he would have immediately attacked you for your supposed scan, since he would have for sure known you were lying about it.

Miz, the shit you are throwing against the walls is not sticking. Let me give you a tip, scum. I'm town, most players already see that, your pathetic attempt to come after me over and over again is probably the worst approach you can take in this situation.You do realize you and tabaha are on the chopping block today, no?

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Around the Network

And no one responds to Pezus but me. We have at least 6 scum this game. Whether they are one team or two. What I'm certain of is a big number of fucking scum this game.

hatmoza said:
Miz, the shit you are throwing against the walls is not sticking. Let me give you a tip, scum. I'm town, most players already see that, your pathetic attempt to come after me over and over again is probably the worst approach you can take in this situation.You do realize you and tabaha are on the chopping block today, no?

Mario said the exact same thing, so forgive me if I don't buy that one.

"most players already see that"? What an odd thing to say for a town, posting and carefully watching for people's reactions.

Chopping block is all in your head, I'm afraid.

The sad part is I do think you're town, so zealous and enthusiastic. The thing is you're really starting to piss me off with your annoying attitude.

@Everyone else: Please don't listen to this fool. He has no clue what he's talking about. I've had enough of his BS. Vet my ass.

hatmoza said:
And no one responds to Pezus but me. We have at least 6 scum this game. Whether they are one team or two. What I'm certain of is a big number of fucking scum this game.

The point is, i don't know what's the best option to answer pezus

pezus said:
Both spurge and haxton want out. I've asked Rol and Wonk if they want to jump in, but both of them said no. Any more ideas for possible replacements?

The best you can do is to ask openly in this thread if someone has been following the game and wants to join in. You'll never get anyone who isn't currently reading the thread to hop in a 40+ pages games.

Signature goes here!