By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 50 - Superheroes & Villains

hatmoza said:

This is at least your second example of parroting and active lurking, and I can't be arsed to look for them at the moment.

Just like miz. Eye. On. You!

I'm leaning more for a miz than a tabaha lynch, but if prof can tell me what gain other than lynching a 'scum' will be provided to the table tomorrow by his lynch. I'll consider voting him. So prof, where would we go from tabaha's lynch?

But I'm gonna be honest, like I've said several times already, I just have this sense he's going to flip town.

What?

Around the Network

^ tabaha

Though the context is pretty clear on who I'm talking about oh desperate on.

I changed my mind. I want to lynch miz, final answer.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

hatmoza said:
Haxton is lurking true. But I never accused you of lurking. I accused you of active lurking.

Don't really understand the term "active lurking"... reading the thread instead of not visiting at all??

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.

DanneSandin said:
hatmoza said:
Haxton is lurking true. But I never accused you of lurking. I accused you of active lurking.

Don't really understand the term "active lurking"... reading the thread instead of not visiting at all??

http://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Active_Lurking

Which you are very guilty of.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

hatmoza said:
DanneSandin said:
hatmoza said:

http://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Active_Lurking

Which you are very guilty of.

Yeah, I guess I've been guilty of that the last few days (as in real world days). I simply don't know how to scum hunt without flavor =S I still think that tabaha is our best option.

Around the Network
hatmoza said:
^ tabaha

You just want to cover your ass in case he does flip town.

"Final answer"? At least Trucks had the balls to vote. So cautious...

miz1q2w3e said:
hatmoza said:
^ tabaha

1- Stop stealing my ow lines I used against you the other day 2- My vote is neither on you or tabaha. Don't you worry your cute little head of yours. It will be somewhere by the end of all this.

Ive asked people to look at this case and I've only heard from trucjs.
I don't want to baby people by asking individually, so again, please everyone take a look at when i told tabaha that i knew he was scum. Take a look at everyone involved and give me your opinions.
Ty

hatmoza said:
miz1q2w3e said:
hatmoza said:
^ tabaha

1- Stop stealing my ow lines I used against you the other day 2- My vote is neither on you or tabaha. Don't you worry your cute little head of yours. It will be somewhere by the end of all this.

You are exibiting the behavior you decided to call me out on the other day. I decided to call out your hypocrisy in a more fun way. Except that's not right, you're the vet here after all.

theprof00 said:
Ive asked people to look at this case and I've only heard from trucjs.
I don't want to baby people by asking individually, so again, please everyone take a look at when i told tabaha that i knew he was scum. Take a look at everyone involved and give me your opinions.
Ty

I'll do that tomorrow! Right now, I'm hung over and need to sleep since I work tomorrow (talk about a bumber!!)