By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 50 - Superheroes & Villains

Well dont stop now. Try to contribute in between defendong yourself. Are your top suspects still the same?

Around the Network
radishhead said:
spurgeonryan said:
Not everything. Not yet.

Stop with the tabaha nonsense and take hatmoza out. Then happy d.

unvote
Vote:hatmoza

Its a feeling. Let's just see if I am right. If wrong then I will have to shut up about feelings forever. Its either prof and happyd or hatz and happyd. Unless I missed somthing.

I'm interested - Hatmoza is one of the only players this round that I'm somewhat confident are town. What are your reasons behind the "feeling"? Just a general aura behind his posts? You're going to need something more concrete than that to get a vote from me

What I'm interested in is why spurge didn't vote for happyD since he must be scum going by either of spurges suspect list...

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.

TruckOSaurus said:
theprof00 said:
Mantle and whoever else is on.
Earlier i said "there was one little thing about tabaha i had to look over".
It's about when i was pressuring him and said 'want to know how i know you're scum'...
I will go over it again later, but can you guys take a look there and see what you can find?
Tell me what you think of everyone else talking in that next 50 posts or so.

If was reading the posts and didn't see much apart from the fact that people thought you were a cop with an investigation but then something hit me when I read this post: http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=4921675 . You basically told tabaha you had an investigation on him (much like 9TC did yesterDay) but instead of calling you a liar (like 9TC) and voting for you he kept his cool and waited it out. The post I linked made it click in my head, he said "If I ever get enough material, I'll vote you directly" what better material can you get than "hey, he's trying to frame me with a fake investigation"?

Nice find!! That does seem quite odd...

theprof00 said:
Mantle also in that part i mention tabaha "getting nine to admit he was lying" and you said it was consistent with other things he had been saying. What did you mean by that.

Tabaha somehow knew that ninetails was lying, and tried to make him admit he was lying.

If you are town, and someone whom you consider town comes up with a guilty scan on you, wouldn't there be a similar reaction from you? You would probably try and check if he was lying and why he was lying.

tabaha said:
TruckOSaurus said:
mantlepiecek said:
theprof00 said:
Ebwop: "seeing" meant to read "seeing as how you arent finding him scummy from his behavior."

Well, whatever possibility of seeing him as scummy became a lot less after that and his reaction to NT.

But, I will post it.

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=4914981

What do you think he meant by "I'm pretty sure I know one rule about that role"?

I was thinking he could only kill 24 hours after the day started. I thought that because of that "has a day passed already". I admit i was wrong on that one (well, we don't really know)

Did you believe he is town day vigilante or did you just believe he is the stefl killer?

Am I wrong in thinking that you shared something important with ninetails?

Around the Network

Danne, you are such a piece a shit scum.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

DanneSandin said:
radishhead said:
spurgeonryan said:
Not everything. Not yet.

unvote

Its a feeling. Let's just see if I am right. If wrong then I will have to shut up about feelings forever. Its either prof and happyd or hatz and happyd. Unless I missed somthing.

I'm interested - Hatmoza is one of the only players this round that I'm somewhat confident are town. What are your reasons behind the "feeling"? Just a general aura behind his posts? You're going to need something more concrete than that to get a vote from me

What I'm interested in is why spurge didn't vote for happyD since he must be scum going by either of spurges suspect list...

This is at least your second example of parroting and active lurking, and I can't be arsed to look for them at the moment.

Just like miz. Eye. On. You!

I'm leaning more for a miz than a tabaha lynch, but if prof can tell me what gain other than lynching a 'scum' will be provided to the table tomorrow by his lynch. I'll consider voting him. So prof, where would we go from tabaha's lynch?

But I'm gonna be honest, like I've said several times already, I just have this sense he's going to flip town.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

theprof00 said:
Well dont stop now. Try to contribute in between defendong yourself. Are your top suspects still the same?

I don't know what to feel regarding mantle and thinking about Yoshiya. So, it didn't change, yet

hatmoza said:
DanneSandin said:
radishhead said:
spurgeonryan said:
Not everything. Not yet.

unvote

This is at least your second example of parroting and active lurking, and I can't be arsed to look for them at the moment.

Just like miz. Eye. On. You!

I'm leaning more for a miz than a tabaha lynch, but if prof can tell me what gain other than lynching a 'scum' will be provided to the table tomorrow by his lynch. I'll consider voting him. So prof, where would we go from tabaha's lynch?

But I'm gonna be honest, like I've said several times already, I just have this sense he's going to flip town.

Yeah, I'm still hangover so I can't be bothered. You should be happy I'm actually sitting infront of my PC participating today. And what else were I supposed to say? When I started reading today I was 19 hours behind, so of course some one would (or at least should) have said what I also felt.

And I don't get your beef with miz. I'm quite sure he's town, as well as I think that happyD could be and you (but I don't like admitting that).

And if we're talking about lurking you better get on haxtons tail as well. Or maybe he's on your scum team, so you let him slip by?

Haxton is lurking true. But I never accused you of lurking. I accused you of active lurking.