By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 50 - Superheroes & Villains

Prof, what do you think about DT claiming Mary-Jane? It doesn't fit into the flavor or the other characters claimed so far.

19:44:34 Skeezer METAL GEAR ONLINE
19:44:36 Skeezer FAILURE
19:44:51 ABadClown You're right!
19:44:55 ABadClown Hur hur hur
19:45:01 Skeezer i meant
19:45:04 Skeezer YOU ARE A FAILKURE
19:45:08 Skeezer FAILURE*
Around the Network

Also, FoS spurge.

tabaha said:
>mfw you totally failed to notice the reference to mami

and no i don't think it is related to seashels

my face as well, I still don't see it.

@ABC
If I were to sit down and say, Ok, who's related to spiderman, I think the first person other than "spider-girl/boy" would be maryjane, even if she's not an actual sidekick.

OH that head comment you made!

Stop spoiling the show for people who haven't seen it yet!

Around the Network

ABC, didn't you say there might be leeway for non-traditional sidekicks?
I know all MJ does is get slammed by peter, but I mean, that's kind of supportive too, don't you think?

theprof00 said:
I know all MJ does is get slammed by peter, but I mean, that's kind of supportive too, don't you think?

"This does not however imply that characters may NOT be superheros however do to the Mentors text."

It says very there doesn't seem to be any leeway due to the text specifically calling out their mentors. Until we start seeing someone who is not a super/traditional sidekick like, it stands that we're super/traditional sidekicks.

What bugs me the most about DarkThanatos's claim is not his name or if Mary Jane is a sidekick or not but the fact that he felt he needed to share his name without anyone asking for it.

Signature goes here!

A Bad Clown said:
theprof00 said:

"This does not however imply that characters may NOT be superheros however do to the Mentors text."

It says very there doesn't seem to be any leeway due to the text specifically calling out their mentors. Until we start seeing someone who is not a super/traditional sidekick like, it stands that we're super/traditional sidekicks.

But wouldn't you say MJ qualifies as that thing exactly?

Unless by "seeing someone" you mean "seeing their dead body".

theprof00 said:
A Bad Clown said:
theprof00 said:

But wouldn't you say MJ qualifies as that thing exactly?

Unless by "seeing someone" you mean "seeing their dead body".

Until someone comes in and says, "Yeah, I'm a character's girlfriend too" or implies that they have no powers. So far this has not happened.