By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 50 - Superheroes & Villains

DarkThanatos said:
Yoshiya said:

@bold section Have you even been reading my posts? I don't feel that I have been buddying up to anyone at all. How the hell am I supposed to find posts where that is supposedly the case if I don't think it is. Seriously DT....

@italics section That's because it was a point based entirely on opinion and not fact and seeing as you have been tunneling me for the last few days I thought it made more sense to show you another side of the argument rather than just clashing heads with one another for the rest of the Day over something neither of us are going to change our minds about.

@underlined section You stated that I only asked about those posts to be able to push suspicion on the other people he listed as scum. Thus far I personally have only really discussed one person today, you. And where were you on his lists? Oh yea, town. The fact that completely other people have gone after two of them (one of whom was already under major suspicion at the end of Day 1 before I even mentioned this) has nothing to do with me.

As to the post you have quoted from me, I was never saying "Oh, you've only gone after four people". If you actually read it (something I am starting to seriously doubt you can do) you would have realised I was accusing you of only going after two of the major people that have come under suspicion as well as the two that have been pushing you. Everyone else who has been calling you town has gotten a free pass from you this game basically.

Well, you haven't exactly been spamming us with posts... there are only a limited number we could be referring to. But by all means don't. Doesn't bother me either way, it's you that is under suspicion after all. 

I have made 4/5 posts against you, of which everyone apart from the first has been in response to you. I was predominately looking at Mantle beforethen. YOU are the one that has been tunnelling;

Thus far I personally have only really discussed one person today, you. 

^ from your above quote! You are getting very twitchy about this... 

I have not called you a lone player. I have called you scum. It would make perfect sense for one player to point it out, and your team mates to push from it. And your little insult there- I call that running out of excuses. Especially considering how stupid your follow up sentence is. You are saying because I have not posted against players that town have seen to be town, thats accusation worth?! Right. I think you are forgetting the several times I have picked up on Miz, said the flavour hunting was stupid and suspected those players, pointed out to zero where he is missing gaps, told players not to be overwhelmed by Nacho's analysis to make him town.... Need i go on?

@bold Wow. Just wow. You're trying to convince the town there is a case against me purely by saying "There is posts out there". You seem really happy to go for my lynch without actually putting evidence for one of your main points out there. If you were town you would care about this. Why? Because you should think "Oh, I've found someone that is playing scummy, let's convince everyone else this so they don't get to stay alive and win this game". In contrats, your point is "You're not finding posts that incriminate yourself so I'm not going to give you a chance to defend yourself".

And why yes, I have been tunneling. I openly admit to that. Why? Because I have found someone I am pretty sure I am scum and as such are trying to prove it...even if thus far I have been unsuccessful ;-; I have been looking at the other players but they are being questioned by other people in better ways than I could manage. You on the otherhand aren't and seeing as I think you are scum I want to make sure that you don't get to influence other people's votes by hiding in the ranks of town.

How does that quote make me twitchy as well I wonder?

And now you are creating yet another scenerio up to defend one of your points, ie. those that are pushing against Tahaba and Haxtonfale are all scum because they are my scum mates. If you disagree with this then please say but note that disagreeing will make that point against me moot.

How many times have you insulted players and not been considered scum because of it? Especially Spurge. Hell, in my game I even picked you up for it. That's a very weak argument to make especially when I am still countering all your points...

@italics So you're saying that because other people feel some people are town you aren't going to look at them? Why would a townie clear someone else just because some other people have done so? Thus far the majority of players seem to think you are town and yet me, as a townie, are still pushing for you, as anyone should do if they think they have a point to make.

Around the Network

Thanks trucks.
Anyone else find anything.

theprof00 said:
Think about this also mantle.
Tabaha said at one point that he was taking notes on the game, yet when i asked him his top suspects he lists me with only a single post as reasoning. How is it that a person who is notetaking could have such a scant case against one of his top suspects on day 2?

This is an ability related suspicion, prof. And it was day 1 only when he had taken his notes.

I am not too confident of this particular read and if it applies to tabaha.

As far as that "I know your secrets" thing, tabaha is a young player to pull something like that.  And the time during which he pulled that makes it feel like he was confirming someone else as town rather than push his towniness. He said that to ninetails who was under a lynch train, and sure his lynch train would have stopped without that post, but if someone had ended up asking him a question about that post he would be in trouble. Scum always have that fear.

Cmon guys, i asked a question. Have you guys looked it up yet?

Mantle also in that part i mention tabaha "getting nine to admit he was lying" and you said it was consistent with other things he had been saying. What did you mean by that.

Around the Network
mantlepiecek said:
tabaha said:
mantlepiecek said:

Tabaha, what thought crossed your mind when you saw that Ninetails claimed Dayvig, after prof asked him to roleclaim?

I need to know this.

I believed him

Nothing else? Any particular reason you believed him?

It just seemed genuine

DarkThanatos said:
Why does him refusing to answer questions make him town?

I didn't refuse to answer the questions. I was just too busy to have ttime to come here and read

theprof00 said:
He also said he had a role we might not believe

hmm some clarification in there. I said that with the meaning that people wouldn't believe my claim because if the situation i was

TruckOSaurus said:
mantlepiecek said:
theprof00 said:
Ebwop: "seeing" meant to read "seeing as how you arent finding him scummy from his behavior."

Well, whatever possibility of seeing him as scummy became a lot less after that and his reaction to NT.

But, I will post it.

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=4914981

What do you think he meant by "I'm pretty sure I know one rule about that role"?

I was thinking he could only kill 24 hours after the day started. I thought that because of that "has a day passed already". I admit i was wrong on that one (well, we don't really know)

theprof00 said:
Think about this also mantle.
Tabaha said at one point that he was taking notes on the game, yet when i asked him his top suspects he lists me with only a single post as reasoning. How is it that a person who is notetaking could have such a scant case against one of his top suspects on day 2?

My notes are taken by me, and therefore have a huge flaw, which is being taken by me. I wrote down what i found strange/interesting about the 9TC situation. They are not perfect, they are not good, but at least i tried >_>