By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 50 - Superheroes & Villains

Yoshiya said:

@bold section Have you even been reading my posts? I don't feel that I have been buddying up to anyone at all. How the hell am I supposed to find posts where that is supposedly the case if I don't think it is. Seriously DT....

@italics section That's because it was a point based entirely on opinion and not fact and seeing as you have been tunneling me for the last few days I thought it made more sense to show you another side of the argument rather than just clashing heads with one another for the rest of the Day over something neither of us are going to change our minds about.

@underlined section You stated that I only asked about those posts to be able to push suspicion on the other people he listed as scum. Thus far I personally have only really discussed one person today, you. And where were you on his lists? Oh yea, town. The fact that completely other people have gone after two of them (one of whom was already under major suspicion at the end of Day 1 before I even mentioned this) has nothing to do with me.

As to the post you have quoted from me, I was never saying "Oh, you've only gone after four people". If you actually read it (something I am starting to seriously doubt you can do) you would have realised I was accusing you of only going after two of the major people that have come under suspicion as well as the two that have been pushing you. Everyone else who has been calling you town has gotten a free pass from you this game basically.

Well, you haven't exactly been spamming us with posts... there are only a limited number we could be referring to. But by all means don't. Doesn't bother me either way, it's you that is under suspicion after all. 

I have made 4/5 posts against you, of which everyone apart from the first has been in response to you. I was predominately looking at Mantle beforethen. YOU are the one that has been tunnelling;

Thus far I personally have only really discussed one person today, you. 

^ from your above quote! You are getting very twitchy about this... 

I have not called you a lone player. I have called you scum. It would make perfect sense for one player to point it out, and your team mates to push from it. And your little insult there- I call that running out of excuses. Especially considering how stupid your follow up sentence is. You are saying because I have not posted against players that town have seen to be town, thats accusation worth?! Right. I think you are forgetting the several times I have picked up on Miz, said the flavour hunting was stupid and suspected those players, pointed out to zero where he is missing gaps, told players not to be overwhelmed by Nacho's analysis to make him town.... Need i go on?

So hyped for Rome 2: Total War

Around the Network
TruckOSaurus said:
mantlepiecek said:
theprof00 said:
Ebwop: "seeing" meant to read "seeing as how you arent finding him scummy from his behavior."

Well, whatever possibility of seeing him as scummy became a lot less after that and his reaction to NT.

But, I will post it.

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=4914981

What do you think he meant by "I'm pretty sure I know one rule about that role"?

Don't know, it is possible he saw something in NT's role that is similar to his. I personally thought tabaha had a day role as well or something.

theprof00 said:
Mantle and whoever else is on.
Earlier i said "there was one little thing about tabaha i had to look over".
It's about when i was pressuring him and said 'want to know how i know you're scum'...
I will go over it again later, but can you guys take a look there and see what you can find?
Tell me what you think of everyone else talking in that next 50 posts or so.

Yeh sure, give us a quick page estimate (50pp)

So hyped for Rome 2: Total War

Remember what i said earlier mantle.
scum like to play "i know your secret" type games. They like to pretend they are "confidants" to other townies. Saying he'thinks' he knows a rule isn't really all that convincing to me.
Can someone please look and see how he reacts to the 24-hour portion that was brought up about nines role?

DarkThanatos said:
theprof00 said:
It's about when i was pressuring him and said 'want to know how i know you're scum'...
I will go over it again later, but can you guys take a look there and see what you can find?

Yeh sure, give us a quick page estimate (50pp)

around page 32. ctrl-f for "with my food"

Around the Network

Something I found while browsing prof's suggestion -

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=4920791

I think this is the last post from haxtonfale today. 2 days ago, pezus, do something about this.

Think about this also mantle.
Tabaha said at one point that he was taking notes on the game, yet when i asked him his top suspects he lists me with only a single post as reasoning. How is it that a person who is notetaking could have such a scant case against one of his top suspects on day 2?

mantlepiecek said:

It is unfortunate, but I think tabaha is town and shouldn't be lynched. He isn't responding to my questions and is making it a lot harder imo to give him a chance at defence.

So tabaha is town because he's not defending himself? It just doesn't make sense to me

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

spurgeonryan said:
Not everything. Not yet.

Stop with the tabaha nonsense and take hatmoza out. Then happy d.

unvote
Vote:hatmoza

Its a feeling. Let's just see if I am right. If wrong then I will have to shut up about feelings forever. Its either prof and happyd or hatz and happyd. Unless I missed somthing.

I'm interested - Hatmoza is one of the only players this round that I'm somewhat confident are town. What are your reasons behind the "feeling"? Just a general aura behind his posts? You're going to need something more concrete than that to get a vote from me

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

theprof00 said:

If was reading the posts and didn't see much apart from the fact that people thought you were a cop with an investigation but then something hit me when I read this post: http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=4921675 . You basically told tabaha you had an investigation on him (much like 9TC did yesterDay) but instead of calling you a liar (like 9TC) and voting for you he kept his cool and waited it out. The post I linked made it click in my head, he said "If I ever get enough material, I'll vote you directly" what better material can you get than "hey, he's trying to frame me with a fake investigation"?

Signature goes here!