By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 50 - Superheroes & Villains

zero129 said:
im shocked by how little this day has moved :-/
imo i think alot of stuff that i said was true
we only have 2 town side kicks each with the odd case the might be 1 sidekick on his own
i dont like how people are so against name claiming as imo even if it does nothing
it will still show us how many people are sidekicks to each hero what harm can that do?
only ones who are always against name claiming are mafia and i dont care

It is not the proper way to play zero. Assuming this even works, it is breaking a game and winning, which is pretty cheap.

Sure, it is not as bad as that break we did in MLP round, but it is a giant waste of time which will only hurt the spirit of the game more than anything else.

Around the Network

Why not mantle? Why is tabaha town?

Why does him refusing to answer questions make him town?

So hyped for Rome 2: Total War

theprof00 said:
Why not mantle? Why is tabaha town?

There is one post he made during the ninetails event.

Further his behaviour completely matches with what he is saying, unless I missed something. He believed ninetails to be town, thought he was lying and was calm until ninetails claimed to have a cop scan. He then turned rioting.

My theory is he felt he was now going to be lynched because he was considered as confirmed scum from someone who has flipped into one-shot vigilante. Well, that is what I think anyway.

He has already hinted at something personal. Scum never, ever in my experience do that on day 1, unless you count the mario janitor incident. But this case is not that simple.

He also said he had a role we might not believe

Around the Network
theprof00 said:
He also said he had a role we might not believe

It is possible. We had a day vigilante, so pezus might have made some colorful roles for this game.

I agree that this day needs to move a little faster. Currently the one I'm most confident about being scum is miz but I don't think it's going to happen today still until I make up my mind:

Vote: miz1q2w3e

@mantle: "There is one post he made during the ninetails event." What post are you referring to here?

Signature goes here!

TruckOSaurus said:
I agree that this day needs to move a little faster. Currently the one I'm most confident about being scum is miz but I don't think it's going to happen today still until I make up my mind:

@mantle: "There is one post he made during the ninetails event." What post are you referring to here?

If prof is ok with it, then I will provide it. It is obviously not worse than his lynch if he is town.

spurgeonryan said:
Not everything. Not yet.

Stop with the tabaha nonsense and take hatmoza out. Then happy d.

unvote
Vote:hatmoza

Its a feeling. Let's just see if I am right. If wrong then I will have to shut up about feelings forever. Its either prof and happyd or hatz and happyd. Unless I missed somthing.

If HappyD is the one you're sure of while you're hesitating between hatmoza and prof, why vote hatmoza?

Signature goes here!

mantlepiecek said:
TruckOSaurus said:

If prof is ok with it, then I will provide it. It is obviously not worse than his lynch if he is town.

Okay so if I'm understanding this correctly, it's a post where you think he was hinting at his role?

Signature goes here!