By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 50 - Superheroes & Villains

zero129 said:
radishhead said:
zero129 said:
Just for if my vote from day 1 is not carried over
Vote: Yoshia

Also one other thing i noticed early in the game was some buddying from trucks with Yoshia and Tabaha.
We had trucks defending Yoshia, Yoshia defending trucks, Tabaha defending trucks and now lately trucks defending tabaha.
connection? im not sure yet but id be most happy with lynching yoshia as he is most likely mafia out of all 3. but i wont put it out of the way for one of the other to also be mafia that being Trucks or Tabaha.

I noticed this slightly, but I don't see it as an issue so significant that it was worth voting over. I noticed that you've pretty much convinced yourself from the beginning that Yoshiya is mafia; could you briefly outline your points as to why you feel this is the case, because although he's definitely not safe town in my eyes, he's not a player that I would be pushing for at the moment. 

Look over some of my earlier posts

Him being the first to bring up about mafia safe roles

him bringing weak votes against people that say anything about him etc etc

read some of my old posts and you will see why i think and am so sure his mafia radish.

Mafia = Trucks, Tabasha or yoshi (And im leaning yoshia here) thats who i got as mafia so far after marios death

To be honest, I assume mafia have safe claims in most rounds now - imagine if Mario was asked to nameclaim? That would have been an insta-death for him if he didn't have a fakeclaim

Okay, he was (over)pressuring DT, but I'm suspicious of him too as I mentioned earlier, so I don't see a huge deal there.

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

Around the Network

Note for self

PAGE 39#1

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

zero129 said:
Trucks you have been very low key it seems. Not trying to place much blame on anyone other then saying stuff hat seems to have already been said. any reason for your play style?

You have a perception problem my friend. If you look at this post http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=4924219 it's hatmoza who agrees with what I pointed out.

Signature goes here!

radishhead said:
Note for self

PAGE 39#1

Why would put that in the thread? You'll just lose track of the page you posted the note on anyways by the time tyou come back...

19:44:34 Skeezer METAL GEAR ONLINE
19:44:36 Skeezer FAILURE
19:44:51 ABadClown You're right!
19:44:55 ABadClown Hur hur hur
19:45:01 Skeezer i meant
19:45:04 Skeezer YOU ARE A FAILKURE
19:45:08 Skeezer FAILURE*
TruckOSaurus said:
zero129 said:
Trucks you have been very low key it seems. Not trying to place much blame on anyone other then saying stuff hat seems to have already been said. any reason for your play style?

You have a perception problem my friend. If you look at this post http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=4924219 it's hatmoza who agrees with what I pointed out.

I think Zero is extremely high on some sort of drug before he logs onto VGC. It's the only explanation for all his behavior since that dreadful day he decided to start playing mafia.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Around the Network
hatmoza said:
TruckOSaurus said:
zero129 said:

I think Zero is extremely high on some sort of drug before he logs onto VGC. It's the only explanation for all his behavior since that dreadful day he decided to start playing mafia.

Zero must be a Wessle alt?

19:44:34 Skeezer METAL GEAR ONLINE
19:44:36 Skeezer FAILURE
19:44:51 ABadClown You're right!
19:44:55 ABadClown Hur hur hur
19:45:01 Skeezer i meant
19:45:04 Skeezer YOU ARE A FAILKURE
19:45:08 Skeezer FAILURE*
Yoshiya said:
DarkThanatos said:
Yoshiya said:

Do you not remember how I played the one time I was scum? I was a huge lurker that added nothing to the game and when put under pressure cracked big time...

That is the worst defense you can come up with. The two games I was scum I played very differently. Everytime I've been town i've played differently. Seeing as people seem to be willing to give Mantle another day now that he has stopped pushing bad points

Vote: Yoshiya 

Out of my two other big scumspects, you are a preferable lynch for me right now;

You've been buddying up to players, been badly defending other scummy players, you were one of the players that were on the pro-flavour hunting at the start, Nacho had you on his scum list... 

(1)It's not a bad defense if it's a direct counter to a point....

(2) And as for the last bit, can someone please give me evidence for where I have been buddying up and stop just parroting Zero on this. 

(3) I'd also like links to the defending other players, any evidence that I was pro-flavour hunting (I said right at the beginning it was pointless...).

(4) Nacho has been wrong about me being scum before as well and even if he was right, do you really think I am stupid enough to take him out purely because I am on his list?

(1) Most players would disagree.

(2) Don't just take my word for it- I will point out a few cases where other people have pointed it out,

theprof00 said:
happydolphin said:
zero129 said:

Also one other thing i noticed early in the game was some buddying from trucks with Yoshia and Tabaha.
We had trucks defending Yoshia, Yoshia defending trucks, Tabaha defending trucks and now lately trucks defending tabaha.
connection? im not sure yet but id be most happy with lynching yoshia as he is most likely mafia out of all 3. but i wont put it out of the way for one of the other to also be mafia that being Trucks or Tabaha.

I noticed too.

me three

Then we get onto your persistant bad defensive points with Mantle along with your attacking points on me when I'm attacking Mantle, which is noticed not just by me; 

happydolphin said:
Yoshiya said:

I feel we need to look at why someone would want to get rid of Nacho and Mario. I still feel that 9TC's thing about having an investigation was a load of rubbish and that it was just 9TC trying to get someone who he thought was mafia killed. Way I see it he wouldn't have two day abilities that can be used in the same day, seems too overpowered for me. Mario's death suggests either an SK, a Vig or a second scum party. I'm leaning on two scum because I genuinely feel DT has made a slip about this. Speaking of which;

Vote: DT

Following Mario's legacy are we?

Vote: Yoshiya.

FoS Trucks

And then when this has been pointed out you start -to steal a term "buddy distancing"

Yoshiya said:

Just remembered this. You tell me to push DT for his flipflopping suggesting you find it suspicious as well but never question him yourself, care to explain why? I'm pretty sure something similar happened earlier on as well, you pointed out something DT did but then left me and Mantle to actually question him for it. You seem unwilling to go down properly on players and are rather just bringing up small suspicions and then letting others take them further.

This reads as buddy distancing to me. Why complain if you're both working in the same direction?

(3) Telling a player to push for another based on their character 

Yoshiya said:
A Bad Clown said:
I'm going ahead and saying that I think of the "Captain America" sidekicks is lying.

Well if that's the case then go after Stefl, I know for a fact I am telling the truth.

Admittedly, after you started getting slack for it you gave Zero a "serious FoS" and did a double take on the issue. The reason I associated you with flavour hunting is because of the aforequoted post.

(on a side note- a serious FoS? Really? As Stefl pointed out, this really doesn't sound genuine)

(4) Yes. Nacho was not at the front of town's minds, and he put suspicion on a few people. Now it may just be a coincidence, but on the other hand, if he was on the money with a couple of players, it would be worth taking him out. 

(5) Oh and I forgot to mention the first time, your innocent town play. I have used that every time I've been scum, and i recognise it from a mile off...

Yoshiya said:
Nacho died? I see no real reason why mafia would have targeted him. Anyone remember who his suspects were?
Also, town either had another vig or DT's theory that there was two mafias was true. If the latter is the case it only serves to make him more suspicious for bringing it up imo

So hyped for Rome 2: Total War

hatmoza said:
TruckOSaurus said:
zero129 said:

That would explain a lot.

Signature goes here!

DarkThanatos said:
Yoshiya said:
DarkThanatos said:
Yoshiya said:

Do you not remember how I played the one time I was scum? I was a huge lurker that added nothing to the game and when put under pressure cracked big time...

That is the worst defense you can come up with. The two games I was scum I played very differently. Everytime I've been town i've played differently. Seeing as people seem to be willing to give Mantle another day now that he has stopped pushing bad points

Vote: Yoshiya 

Out of my two other big scumspects, you are a preferable lynch for me right now;

You've been buddying up to players, been badly defending other scummy players, you were one of the players that were on the pro-flavour hunting at the start, Nacho had you on his scum list... 

(1)It's not a bad defense if it's a direct counter to a point....

(2) And as for the last bit, can someone please give me evidence for where I have been buddying up and stop just parroting Zero on this. 

(3) I'd also like links to the defending other players, any evidence that I was pro-flavour hunting (I said right at the beginning it was pointless...).

(4) Nacho has been wrong about me being scum before as well and even if he was right, do you really think I am stupid enough to take him out purely because I am on his list?

(1) Most players would disagree.

(2) Don't just take my word for it- I will point out a few cases where other people have pointed it out,

theprof00 said:
happydolphin said:
zero129 said:

I noticed too.

me three

Then we get onto your persistant bad defensive points with Mantle along with your attacking points on me when I'm attacking Mantle, which is noticed not just by me; 

happydolphin said:
Yoshiya said:

I feel we need to look at why someone would want to get rid of Nacho and Mario. I still feel that 9TC's thing about having an investigation was a load of rubbish and that it was just 9TC trying to get someone who he thought was mafia killed. Way I see it he wouldn't have two day abilities that can be used in the same day, seems too overpowered for me. Mario's death suggests either an SK, a Vig or a second scum party. I'm leaning on two scum because I genuinely feel DT has made a slip about this. Speaking of which;

Vote: DT

Following Mario's legacy are we?

Vote: Yoshiya.

FoS Trucks

And then when this has been pointed out you start -to steal a term "buddy distancing"

Yoshiya said:

Just remembered this. You tell me to push DT for his flipflopping suggesting you find it suspicious as well but never question him yourself, care to explain why? I'm pretty sure something similar happened earlier on as well, you pointed out something DT did but then left me and Mantle to actually question him for it. You seem unwilling to go down properly on players and are rather just bringing up small suspicions and then letting others take them further.

This reads as buddy distancing to me. Why complain if you're both working in the same direction?

(3) Telling a player to push for another based on their character 

Yoshiya said:
A Bad Clown said:
I'm going ahead and saying that I think of the "Captain America" sidekicks is lying.

Well if that's the case then go after Stefl, I know for a fact I am telling the truth.

Admittedly, after you started getting slack for it you gave Zero a "serious FoS" and did a double take on the issue. The reason I associated you with flavour hunting is because of the aforequoted post.

(on a side note- a serious FoS? Really? As Stefl pointed out, this really doesn't sound genuine)

(4) Yes. Nacho was not at the front of town's minds, and he put suspicion on a few people. Now it may just be a coincidence, but on the other hand, if he was on the money with a couple of players, it would be worth taking him out. 

(5) Oh and I forgot to mention the first time, your innocent town play. I have used that every time I've been scum, and i recognise it from a mile off...

Yoshiya said:
Nacho died? I see no real reason why mafia would have targeted him. Anyone remember who his suspects were?
Also, town either had another vig or DT's theory that there was two mafias was true. If the latter is the case it only serves to make him more suspicious for bringing it up imo

(1) So telling someone I am not playing like I was playing like I was when I was scum (something which I am not) when they are using that as part of the reason they are voting me is being scummy? Nice to know I am not allowed to tell people they are wrong when they are....

(2) That example you used was the exact thing I was talking about when I said "can SOMEONE". I wasn't just talking to you but to everyone that has told me I am buddying up. Thus far no evidence has come up. I find this weird actually. You have gone to the effort to dig up my previous posts but outright refused to find one that shows me buddying up. Rather you use a post where other people said they seemed to think I was buddying up to people.

This is followed by you using a post where someone says "Following Mario's legacy" to say I am buddying up to Mantle. Congrats on confusing the two names... This is further countered when you look at the fact that I was actually pushing for you before Mario was and during Day 2 just continued that.

As to the "buddy distancing", I still don't feel I was buddying up to Trucks in the first place so unless you find me some hard evidence this is point is moot.

(3) Wow, just wow. Not even going to justify that with an answer. And you say I have weak points...

(4) As you said yourself, Nacho put suspicion on a lot of people. Why does this make me the scum out of the lot of them?

(5) I was genuinely surprised that Nacho died. He has never played in a full game (the most he has made is Day 2 I believe) so I didn't see why mafia would see him as a threat. Also, since this ties into the point before. Why the hell would I point people at his suspicions if the reason he died was because he guessed me and any so-called scum mates I have?

Zero accused me of turning on people that have voted for me but thus far I'm pretty sure with the exception of the 9TC/Tabaha thing you have basically only been focused on me and Mantle all game...

I have chosen to

Unvote: tabaha

Reason: 9TC was lying about his other ability, I don't really have enough reason to keep my vote on him. Also, I've been reading mario's posts, he was FoS/HoSing tabaha + he pushed/voted for him. I'll just keep a FoS @tabaha for now.