By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 50 - Superheroes & Villains

over 130 posts...

I gotta go to class. I just came to see who quoted me. I guess pezus isn't gonna answer...

Will catch up later.

Around the Network
Yoshiya said:

Do you not remember how I played the one time I was scum? I was a huge lurker that added nothing to the game and when put under pressure cracked big time...

That is the worst defense you can come up with. The two games I was scum I played very differently. Everytime I've been town i've played differently. Seeing as people seem to be willing to give Mantle another day now that he has stopped pushing bad points

Vote: Yoshiya 

Out of my two other big scumspects, you are a preferable lynch for me right now;

You've been buddying up to players, been badly defending other scummy players, you were one of the players that were on the pro-flavour hunting at the start, Nacho had you on his scum list... 

So hyped for Rome 2: Total War

Tabaha, what thought crossed your mind when you saw that Ninetails claimed Dayvig, after prof asked him to roleclaim?

I need to know this.

DarkThanatos said:
Yoshiya said:

Do you not remember how I played the one time I was scum? I was a huge lurker that added nothing to the game and when put under pressure cracked big time...

That is the worst defense you can come up with. The two games I was scum I played very differently. Everytime I've been town i've played differently. Seeing as people seem to be willing to give Mantle another day now that he has stopped pushing bad points

Out of my two other big scumspects, you are a preferable lynch for me right now;

You've been buddying up to players, been badly defending other scummy players, you were one of the players that were on the pro-flavour hunting at the start, Nacho had you on his scum list... 

Why does the underlined make yoshiya scum?

theprof00 said:

How could Touch have the other fantastic 4 as sidekicks? He's not even the leader!

and spiderman?

and whatabout linkz?

He claimed some chinese kid, a sidekick to "The Vigilante".

Have you really set up your scumlists ENTIRELY based off of this meta?

Stop arguing with me spurge and just listen*

Did he really do that?

Around the Network
theprof00 said:
lol
I don't know why I thought that was you.
But yes, I understand how they could be harmful.

I am assuming this answers my previous question.

Yoshiya said:
zero129 said:
theprof00 said:
zero129 said:

No my list is not based of my mata im bulind up atm

its based off my reads thats why i have been voting yoshia since day 1!

And therein lies my problem with your meta.

I don't like yoshi either. But tabaha is my biggest suspect. Therefore, I can't just wipe either of them off my list based on the meta that only one can be mafia.

Ok well then we need to agree on a vote cos i want yoshia and imo tabhaha wont do as he is playing way way diferent then when he was scum but yosia is playing the very same way

I don't like this defence particularly. Normally townies are more interested in looking at other people's behavior and playstyle, concentrating on others' thought process and such.

You seem like you did it on yourself. It is never a good sign in my eyes that someone knows how they are playing.

hatmoza said:
OMG prof slipped. He was talking to his scum buddy spurge in the their QT!!!!11!1

Prof, you never reacted to my "cop investigate prof" post. Kinda makes me feel like you no wantz it.

I don't. It's a complete waste, and even with a cop clearing me, I will still be suspected as a godfather, or who knows what.

The fact of the matter is that if people want to distrust me, they will distrust me no matter what.

Last round I was uncounterclaimed doc. Made no difference.

(I'd rather cop find scum)

Final-Fan said:
theprof00 said:

zero this line of questioning is pointless.

I already said I am Toro, HUman Torch's sidekick. I don't see how you're brining in the other fantastic four guys, or how you're not acknowledging my name, or worse still, implying that I myself am the human torch. I just don't understand you.

"I'm human torch. I didn't even know I had ONE sidekick, and I doubt there are others."
Cmon prof

As you can see, I meant that in a "I'm belonging to human torch", otherwise I wouldn't have known about a sidekick.

DarkThanatos said:
Yoshiya said:

It's not a bad defense if it's a direct counter to a point....

And as for the last bit, can someone please give me evidence for where I have been buddying up and stop just parroting Zero on this. 

I'd also like links to the defending other players, any evidence that I was pro-flavour hunting (I said right at the beginning it was pointless...).

Nacho has been wrong about me being scum before as well and even if he was right, do you really think I am stupid enough to take him out purely because I am on his list?