By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 50 - Superheroes & Villains

Linkzmax said:
FF, I would like miz to roleclaim. What say you about that?

I don't really see any reason as to why since names don't care flavor. And besides, didn't he already claim Robin??

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.

Around the Network
Linkzmax said:
FF, I would like miz to roleclaim. What say you about that?

Normally, roleclaims are only done as a desperation move; miz isn't anywhere near that threshold.  Do you have some special reason to want him to roleclaim? 

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

But that does remind me, I had meant to put miz on my "suspect recap" but I spaced out. Consider him there!

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

I believe it will be telling as to his alignment.

Linkzmax said:
I believe it will be telling as to his alignment.

I was into flavor hunting too, the first day. But got shot down real fast (prof being one of them not liking the idea I think). But I think it's been stated that names don't relate to flavors in this game?

Around the Network

Where did I ask for a name?!?

Linkzmax said:
Where did I ask for a name?!?

Oh DAMN! My bad!! I read name instead of role!!

But that's EVEN WORSE, Linkz!! Why would miz ROLECLAIM now?! Not a great suggestion on your part...

zero129 said:
Yoshiya said:
Hmm....I may have to reconsider my stance on DT. Mantle's pushing on him is horrible and is making me think that he is mafia instead. Unless it's mafia vs. mafia from two different teams this point to DT being town. I'll wait and see what happens when DT gets back >.>

Tabaha is also playing weirdly but when I was watching last game I noticed that his panic seems to show more when he mafia than when he is town so the fact that he is playing cool is giving me a good feeling about him.

Also, I agree with Prof(?), Radish needs to get back in here and actually post something.

OMG the minute someone else pushes something on you they are scum??.

O.o Where has this been the case in the past? Please link me because I think you are confusing me with yourself...

zero129 said:
theprof00 said:
zero129 said:
theprof00 said:
zero129 said:
radishhead said:
zero129 said:
Just for if my vote from day 1 is not carried over
Vote: Yoshia

Also one other thing i noticed early in the game was some buddying from trucks with Yoshia and Tabaha.
We had trucks defending Yoshia, Yoshia defending trucks, Tabaha defending trucks and now lately trucks defending tabaha.
connection? im not sure yet but id be most happy with lynching yoshia as he is most likely mafia out of all 3. but i wont put it out of the way for one of the other to also be mafia that being Trucks or Tabaha.

I noticed this slightly, but I don't see it as an issue so significant that it was worth voting over. I noticed that you've pretty much convinced yourself from the beginning that Yoshiya is mafia; could you briefly outline your points as to why you feel this is the case, because although he's definitely not safe town in my eyes, he's not a player that I would be pushing for at the moment. 

Look over some of my earlier posts

Him being the first to bring up about mafia safe roles

him bringing weak votes against people that say anything about him etc etc

read some of my old posts and you will see why i think and am so sure his mafia radish.

Mafia = Trucks, Tabasha or yoshi (And im leaning yoshia here) thats who i got as mafia so far after marios death

why the "or" in that list instead of "and"?

Sorry it took me a bit to get back still catching up and only seen the blue box now lulz.

its cos i dont believe Yoshia and Stefl could both be mafia.

I think its one or the other

in other words i think the mafia are really villian charactors that where giving safe roles in each of the heros groups.

I believe thats why yoshia said "Pesus would give mafia safe claims the same as town" etc.

pretty much if the is a group with 3 people in it i believe 2 are town and 1 is mafia

well, stefl is already dead, and he's town.

But you wrote Trucks, tab, yoshi.

So yoshi and someone cannot be both scum. But what about that third person?

Well you didn't really answer the question at all.
How is it that only one of them can be mafia?

Ohhh, you mean nameclaims... Ok, so out of the three, 1 is mafia.

But, in the captain america nameclaims, we have stefl "free spirit", tabaha "demolition man", and yoshi "bucky".

So your theory is that pezus wouldn't give two fakeclaims from the same hero to mafia.

It does make sense, but I can see some holes in that theory.

Yes sorry i meant Yoshia and tabaha could be both mafia

its one or the other cos stefl is dead

that leaves yoshia and tabhaha in the CA group

now i think the mafia have been giving a safe claim in each of our groups but they are really villains (look at marios loki villian thing)

as loki is a villian i believe the other mafia are too

but they wouldnt be giving their names as it would be clear they where villains if we all claimd

so they most of been giving safe claims, thats why yoshia was the first one to bring up about "Pesus would give mafia safe claims same as town"

also my group has 3 claimed into it

if you add up the amount of players you will see it just couldnt be right for 6 heros to have 3 town side kicks

Do you seriously think this game is similar to the MLP one? Don't you remember the outcry from that game? Besides, Prof has already stated that he is the Human Torch's ONLY sidekick so surely that ruins this theory?

zero129 said:
theprof00 said:
zero129 said:

No my list is not based of my mata im bulind up atm

its based off my reads thats why i have been voting yoshia since day 1!

And therein lies my problem with your meta.

I don't like yoshi either. But tabaha is my biggest suspect. Therefore, I can't just wipe either of them off my list based on the meta that only one can be mafia.

Ok well then we need to agree on a vote cos i want yoshia and imo tabhaha wont do as he is playing way way diferent then when he was scum but yosia is playing the very same way

Do you not remember how I played the one time I was scum? I was a huge lurker that added nothing to the game and when put under pressure cracked big time...