By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 50 - Superheroes & Villains

We certainly seem to have a plethora of plausible lynches! 

-I'm currently inclined to put mantle on hold. 
-My vote is only on Haxton out of inertia, but unless I misremember there is still reason to suspect him. 
-DarkThanatos -- for a long time it seemed to be just mantle's case, which I don't buy, and the possible "second team" slip, which I don't find nearly convincing enough by itself.  But TOS's post does have meat in it. 
-prof has made a really strong case against tabaha, I almost switched my vote after reading this post, but then I realized I am not entirely sure I favor him above all others.  On the other hand, I guess I feel better about him than Haxton (or DT) at this moment, so why not. 
-zero is occasionally quite astute and at other times infuriatingly obtuse.  One is tempted to suspect his better moments are due to coaching but I know from prior experience that he can have some really good instincts, which can partially stand in for good judgment I'm just not sure about him. 

Unvote
Vote tabaha

prof convinced me he's caught scum playing the regretful townie card a little too hard. 

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

Around the Network
A Bad Clown said:
hatmoza said:
I believe Prof's whole reason to play this game was to get back at spurge in some way after spurge provoked him in the sign up thread. What cruel fate if they ended up scummates XD haha!

I'm assuming this is how it started....
Prof: "Okay spurge, don't fuck up"
Spurge: "Fuck you"
Prof: "Seriously, try to play good"
Spurge: "I'll do your mom good"
Prof: "Shut the fuck up"
Supermario: "i like ponyzzzz"
Spurge: "Fag"
Prof: "SHUT IT YOU FUCKING MORON"
Spurge: "FUCK YOU, I'M GOING TO FUCK UP THIS GAME SO BAD NOW
Prof:"NO YOU FUCKING DON'T! I'll REPORT YOU SO YOU CAN RAT ME OUT"
Spurge: "COME AT ME, BITCH!"
Supermario drools on his keyboard

Oh and I LOLed. 

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

FF, I would like miz to roleclaim. What say you about that?

A Bad Clown said:
What worries me in all this is that it doesn't seem we have any real information from night 1 (ie trackers, watchers, etc).

I wouldn't worry too much about it. Unless they out right found a scum there's no need for any of them to come forth...

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.

And if they had, there's good reason to wait a bit anyway. Just to see how the Day progresses without said information.

Around the Network
TruckOSaurus said:
hatmoza said:
@ trucks

DT I'm not too sure as scum, like I said last night, scum mario went after him strong. Then again we could might as well be a different type of scum.

I do feel stronger about miz than about DT but until we know for sure if the second kill comes from another scum team or a serial killer, I won't rule out any possibility.

It's weird; I always felt miz was town - until you pointed those things out... But isn't this his first game? If so, I can understand the eagerness...

hatmoza said:
theprof00 said:
hatmoza said:
@ trucks

DT I'm not too sure as scum, like I said last night, scum mario went after him strong. Then again we could might as well be a different type of scum.

we?

honest typo, I swear!

I'd actually also write it like that... I was gonna say, then I read that part again. That's some pretty big slip on your part...

A Bad Clown said:
hatmoza said:
I believe Prof's whole reason to play this game was to get back at spurge in some way after spurge provoked him in the sign up thread. What cruel fate if they ended up scummates XD haha!

I'm assuming this is how it started....

Prof: "Okay spurge, don't fuck up"

Spurge: "Fuck you"

Prof: "Seriously, try to play good"

Spurge: "I'll do your mom good"

Prof: "Shut the fuck up"

Supermario: "i like ponyzzzz"

Spurge: "Fag"

Prof: "SHUT IT YOU FUCKING MORON"

Spurge: "FUCK YOU, I'M GOING TO FUCK UP THIS GAME SO BAD NOW

Prof:"NO YOU FUCKING DON'T! I'll REPORT YOU SO YOU CAN RAT ME OUT"

Spurge: "COME AT ME, BITCH!"

Supermario drools on his keyboard

That would sound about right yeah ;D

Linkzmax said:
And if they had, there's good reason to wait a bit anyway. Just to see how the Day progresses without said information.

Very true! When I was cop I waited 2 days...

zero129 said:

1 after reading up a bit more i know see this was wrong as toro really was a sidekick

2 i now see this after reading a bit more on the human torch

3 exactly so are you saying your going to end up being the only side kick by yourself?

anyway to the rest yeah i know no body playing has a side kick as we are all side kicks!.

Also i think it would be a good time for name claims people

and yes i want to meta

Why would we all name claim? It's been agreed upon that name carries no weight and does not relate to flavor, and considering that Mario was Loki, scum probably has safe claims (or could claim "irrelevent" sidekicks, since MJ and that photagrofy kid from superman apparently counts as sidekicks).