By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 50 - Superheroes & Villains

hatmoza said:
OMG prof slipped. He was talking to his scum buddy spurge in the their QT!!!!11!1

Prof, you never reacted to my "cop investigate prof" post. Kinda makes me feel like you no wantz it.

LOL, that's probably right too. I remember when I was scum with proff he constantly yelled at me, so maybe they spent 24 hours calling eachother morons and he got used to it?

19:44:34 Skeezer METAL GEAR ONLINE
19:44:36 Skeezer FAILURE
19:44:51 ABadClown You're right!
19:44:55 ABadClown Hur hur hur
19:45:01 Skeezer i meant
19:45:04 Skeezer YOU ARE A FAILKURE
19:45:08 Skeezer FAILURE*
Around the Network

Total slip!1!11!

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=4924047

Clearly Spurge sent Prof hatemail after they argued over who to kill, and he reported it to the mods...

I believe Prof's whole reason to play this game was to get back at spurge in some way after spurge provoked him in the sign up thread. What cruel fate if they ended up scummates XD haha!

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

hatmoza said:
I believe Prof's whole reason to play this game was to get back at spurge in some way after spurge provoked him in the sign up thread. What cruel fate if they ended up scummates XD haha!

I'm assuming this is how it started....

Prof: "Okay spurge, don't fuck up"

Spurge: "Fuck you"

Prof: "Seriously, try to play good"

Spurge: "I'll do your mom good"

Prof: "Shut the fuck up"

Supermario: "i like ponyzzzz"

Spurge: "Fag"

Prof: "SHUT IT YOU FUCKING MORON"

Spurge: "FUCK YOU, I'M GOING TO FUCK UP THIS GAME SO BAD NOW

Prof:"NO YOU FUCKING DON'T! I'll REPORT YOU SO YOU CAN RAT ME OUT"

Spurge: "COME AT ME, BITCH!"

Supermario drools on his keyboard

And part two begins today when Spurge tries to tell us that he was pissed at prof...

Around the Network
miz1q2w3e said:
Yoshiya said:

One-shot in that context always means they can only use the ability once on VGC

That's not proof of anything. Why couldn't it be different this time.

BUT, let's say that is true. Isn't it possible he misunderstood it and paraphrased it wrong based on his misunderstanding?

ALSO, even if he was lying to make it seem like he wasn't useless (i.e. to make it seem like he still had shots), there's no proof against the claim that he investigated tabaha and found him scum. You have no reason to doubt that part at all.

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

miz1q2w3e said:
Yoshiya said:
miz1q2w3e said:

Are you 100% sure that this CONFIRMS he didn't have an investigative ability? He was lying then? I need you to be clear and certain.

@everyone else: Do you guys agree with radish?

You already know I do

You couldn't really confirm it or convince me. I'm looking for someone who can.

I hate you so much.  You were clearly asking for people's opinions.  If you were putting out a call for proof, you should certainly have worded your request to indicate it.  Although I can't imagine what anyone short of the mod could say to "confirm or convince" if the FUCKING FLIP doesn't do it. 

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!

theprof00 said:

zero this line of questioning is pointless.

I already said I am Toro, HUman Torch's sidekick. I don't see how you're brining in the other fantastic four guys, or how you're not acknowledging my name, or worse still, implying that I myself am the human torch. I just don't understand you.

"I'm human torch. I didn't even know I had ONE sidekick, and I doubt there are others."
Cmon prof

zero129 said:
zero129 said:
theprof00 said:
zero129 said:

Ok well then we need to agree on a vote cos i want yoshia and imo tabhaha wont do as he is playing way way diferent then when he was scum but yosia is playing the very same way

Well, lemme see what I find on yoshi.

While your looking
Look for his "No way Pezus would give mafia same safe claims as town"
Look for him giving everyone a fos or an hos or saying he suspects anyone that says even the smallest thing about it.
Look for his "No way it would be 1 mafia to the towns side like in the mlp game"
Meaning what i think it is, really is and this game is set up very much like the MLP game

As in we have 6 heros 2 towns to every hero and then the mafia giving a safe role to each hero but like i said this atm is only guessing and has nothing to do with why im voting for yoshia

Pretty much what i mean is yoshia would of had no need to bring up the MLP round when he did, just like he had no need to bring up about pezus giving the mafia safe claims when he did unless he knew that was the case.

The problem here, zero, is that your theory about 1 scum per superhero is pretty much exactly how the mafia were distributed in the flavor of the MLP game, which was a huge mistake on the part of the mod (me).  I had to respond by making the flavor-flips dark, and I believe mafia eventually went on to win.  The point is, yoshiya has a very solid reason to make that analogy, and this game's mod has a very solid reason to NOT make the same mistake. 

By the way, if you disagree with this objection to your theory, please explain. 

God, I hate you guys!! I have to go through over 100 posts... This'll take some time.

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.