By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 50 - Superheroes & Villains

zero129 said:
theprof00 said:
zero129 said:
theprof00 said:
zero129 said:
zero129 said:

If we think of it the human touch has 3 sidekicks if we go my the fantastic 4 version of him! doesnt mean all 3 would be used

are you not going to answer this?

zero this line of questioning is pointless.

I already said I am Toro, HUman Torch's sidekick. I don't see how you're brining in the other fantastic four guys, or how you're not acknowledging my name, or worse still, implying that I myself am the human torch. I just don't understand you.

Well i never implied any of that.

But since you bring it up!.

The human touch was toro as far as i know so he had no sidekick. The only way the human touch could have a sidekick is if he was with the fantastic 4 (I could be getting my comics mixed up here but if someone knows more then me then please carract this) but yet you say your the human touch and from what you say you have no side kicks.

Question did the human touch go bad at any time for our comic fans?

This at least proves you have not been thinking.

There are 5 things wrong with your post.
Please point them out.

what are the 5 things? the is nothing wrong with my post prof but if you see something wrong with it id be happy for you to point it out?

1 The human torch is not Toro
2 Human Torch has a sidekick. That sidekick is named Toro.
3 This doesn't make a lick of sense. He can't have a sidekick on his own, but when he's in a group, he would have a sidekick?
4 I did NOT say I'm the human torch, I said "I'm Toro, Human Torch's sidekick".
5 It's not "from what you say", nobody playing this game has a sidekick

Around the Network
zero129 said:
theprof00 said:
zero129 said:
theprof00 said:
zero129 said:
zero129 said:

If we think of it the human touch has 3 sidekicks if we go my the fantastic 4 version of him! doesnt mean all 3 would be used

are you not going to answer this?

zero this line of questioning is pointless.

I already said I am Toro, HUman Torch's sidekick. I don't see how you're brining in the other fantastic four guys, or how you're not acknowledging my name, or worse still, implying that I myself am the human torch. I just don't understand you.

Well i never implied any of that.

But since you bring it up!.

The human touch was toro as far as i know so he had no sidekick. The only way the human touch could have a sidekick is if he was with the fantastic 4 (I could be getting my comics mixed up here but if someone knows more then me then please carract this) but yet you say your the human touch and from what you say you have no side kicks.

Question did the human touch go bad at any time for our comic fans?

This at least proves you have not been thinking.

There are 5 things wrong with your post.
Please point them out.

what are the 5 things? the is nothing wrong with my post prof but if you see something wrong with it id be happy for you to point it out?

Let me start you off by saying that for someone who's neck deep in meta, it's weird you don't seem to find any problem with the fact that prof claimed to be a superhero and not a sidekick (according to you of course because prof claimed Toro, not the human torch).

Signature goes here!

3) If he was thinking you are the Human Torch, then he might consider you a sidekick to Mr. Fantastic.
5) I believe what you actually said is HT has no other sidekicks.

zero129 said:
hatmoza said:
@ trucks

DT I'm not too sure as scum, like I said last night, scum mario went after him strong. Then again we could might as well be a different type of scum.

wtf are you on about?

your gone fucking weak this game i swear!

sayingit was a typo to prof i promis saying bah get the fuck out of my face weak shit -_-

ether you are scum and prof was right with that typo or i dont know what the fuck is wrong with you hatz!

Sorry, no scapegoating at my expense.

@everyone: It really was a typo that was supposed to read "he". I have no affiliation with anybody in this game nor am I solo anti, nor anti-town for that matter. 

But I'm not gonna hear the end of it I have a feeling.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

zero129 said:
hatmoza said:
zero129 said:
hatmoza said:
@ trucks

DT I'm not too sure as scum, like I said last night, scum mario went after him strong. Then again we could might as well be a different type of scum.

wtf are you on about?

your gone fucking weak this game i swear!

sayingit was a typo to prof i promis saying bah get the fuck out of my face weak shit -_-

ether you are scum and prof was right with that typo or i dont know what the fuck is wrong with you hatz!

Sorry, no scapegoating at my expense.

@everyone: It really was a typo that was supposed to read "he". I have no affiliation with anybody in this game nor am I solo anti, nor anti-town for that matter. 

But I'm not gonna hear the end of it I have a feeling.

I promise say sorry one more time and im going to vote you!

You are getting way too desperate my friend.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Around the Network

That's two people who tried to latch onto me in the last 24 hours. First mantle now Zero.

Wow, Zero actually backed off when I mentioned him and mantle in the same sentence.

HA!

zero129 said:
TruckOSaurus said:

Let me start you off by saying that for someone who's neck deep in meta, it's weird you don't seem to find any problem with the fact that prof claimed to be a superhero and not a sidekick (according to you of course because prof claimed Toro, not the human torch).

Simple reason is i didnt know if he was or not. I only read up on the huiman touch a little bit a go

So you freak out over 3 players sharing the same superhero but back when you considered Toro to be the Human Torch that didn't set off an alarm?

Signature goes here!

zero129 said:
TruckOSaurus said:

So you freak out over 3 players sharing the same superhero but back when you considered Toro to be the Human Torch that didn't set off an alarm?

No as i didnt know nothing about him at the time and when prof first claimed i thought he was the human touch and a sidekick to one of the fantastic 4. But then once i read up on the human touch i thought i read toro was the human touch and jumped to conclusions

I bet your just waiting to jump on me right trucks? after all i did name you..

I think you're mistaking me for you. I don't place my suspicion according to who suspects me and I don't care that you find me suspicious because I dared to call your 3 sidekicks per superhero theory stupid.

Signature goes here!

zero129 said:
TruckOSaurus said:
zero129 said:
TruckOSaurus said:

Simple reason is i didnt know if he was or not. I only read up on the huiman touch a little bit a go

No as i didnt know nothing about him at the time and when prof first claimed i thought he was the human touch and a sidekick to one of the fantastic 4. But then once i read up on the human touch i thought i read toro was the human touch and jumped to conclusions

I bet your just waiting to jump on me right trucks? after all i did name you..

Actually, what you said was that the human torch has 3 sidekicks.

"If we think of it the human touch has 3 sidekicks if we go my the fantastic 4 version of him! doesnt mean all 3 would be used"

Now, don't think I'm jumping on you because trucks and hat are. I disagree with them. I think you're town. I just want you to start trying to listen to others, instead of yourself all the time.