By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 50 - Superheroes & Villains

spurgeonryan said:
@ zero

Not really

My computer crashed, was banned because prof infuriated me, and my phone only stays on when plugged in.

lol when did that happen?

Around the Network
theprof00 said:
tabaha said:
theprof00 said:
tabaha said:
theprof00 said:

You believe more in an opinion about a scenario that you cannot even begin to conceptualize, than in another player saying you did the right thing.

Why?

I have problems in trusting you due to not knowing if you're town or not.

So, me questioning your firm belief in some idealized uninterpretable mythos gives you a scum vibe?

No. I just not trust you by default.

Nobody trust anyone. This is mafia. You are being asked a question and cannot answer because you do not 'trust me' enough.
Ok, so you don't trust me.

Who DO you trust? What if THAT person asked you the question instead?

No. I answered your question. The answer for it is that i believe more in the an opinion about a scenario that i "cannot even begin to conceptualize, than in another player saying you did the right thing" BECAUSE i don't trust that person (you). If someone else asked that question my answer would be the same. There's also the part that you (or others) may not have enough experience to know the "perfect solution" for the situation we had wih 9TC

zero129 said:
theprof00 said:
zero129 said:

Look over some of my earlier posts

Him being the first to bring up about mafia safe roles

him bringing weak votes against people that say anything about him etc etc

read some of my old posts and you will see why i think and am so sure his mafia radish.

Mafia = Trucks, Tabasha or yoshi (And im leaning yoshia here) thats who i got as mafia so far after marios death

why the "or" in that list instead of "and"?

Sorry it took me a bit to get back still catching up and only seen the blue box now lulz.

its cos i dont believe Yoshia and Stefl could both be mafia.

I think its one or the other

in other words i think the mafia are really villian charactors that where giving safe roles in each of the heros groups.

I believe thats why yoshia said "Pesus would give mafia safe claims the same as town" etc.

pretty much if the is a group with 3 people in it i believe 2 are town and 1 is mafia

So who between yourself, miz1q2w3e and HaxtonFale do you think is scum?

Signature goes here!

tabaha said:
theprof00 said:
tabaha said:
theprof00 said:
tabaha said:
theprof00 said:

You believe more in an opinion about a scenario that you cannot even begin to conceptualize, than in another player saying you did the right thing.

Why?

So, me questioning your firm belief in some idealized uninterpretable mythos gives you a scum vibe?

Nobody trust anyone. This is mafia. You are being asked a question and cannot answer because you do not 'trust me' enough.

No. I answered your question. The answer for it is that i believe more in the an opinion about a scenario that i "cannot even begin to conceptualize, than in another player saying you did the right thing" BECAUSE i don't trust that person (you). If someone else asked that question my answer would be the same. There's also the part that you (or others) may not have enough experience to know the "perfect solution" for the situation we had wih 9TC

ahahahahahha ME Who gets into arguments with players TO THE BRINK OF DEATH almost every game. Like jsut this game with mantle, and how now I consider him town. I've been into counterarguments with other players into very dangerous territory, and then not only pulled back, but in some cases, forced people to unvote that player further down the line.

You are apologizing for not doing something you can't even explain. And you don't trust ANYBODY enough to answer the question?

theprof00 said:
tabaha said:
theprof00 said:
tabaha said:
theprof00 said:
tabaha said:
theprof00 said:

Why?

ahahahahahha ME Who gets into arguments with players TO THE BRINK OF DEATH almost every game. Like jsut this game with mantle, and how now I consider him town. I've been into counterarguments with other players into very dangerous territory, and then not only pulled back, but in some cases, forced people to unvote that player further down the line.

You are apologizing for not doing something you can't even explain. And you don't trust ANYBODY enough to answer the question?

Yeah. What's the problem of it? Is it that unnaceptable that there was a good solution for it?

Around the Network

prof, so you think I acted the best way possible and in the best interest for town?

zero129 said:
theprof00 said:
zero129 said:

Yes sorry i meant Yoshia and tabaha could be both mafia

its one or the other cos stefl is dead

that leaves yoshia and tabhaha in the CA group

now i think the mafia have been giving a safe claim in each of our groups but they are really villains (look at marios loki villian thing)

as loki is a villian i believe the other mafia are too

but they wouldnt be giving their names as it would be clear they where villains if we all claimd

so they most of been giving safe claims, thats why yoshia was the first one to bring up about "Pesus would give mafia safe claims same as town"

also my group has 3 claimed into it

if you add up the amount of players you will see it just couldnt be right for 6 heros to have 3 town side kicks

Where is the 6 heroes? Where did you get that number from?
How do you know that it has to be 1 mafia per three? What if mafia was given 2 and has to make due?
What if Mafia was only given 6 claims?
What if there are two mafia teams and each was given a single name, making 2 mafia per group of three?

etc etc etc

Prof have you been following? the has been 6 hero claimed sidekicks. go back and check and you will see -_- /

Im surprised in all the whys? you of all people i thought would of been able to follow this, you seemed to be following things with mantle and that so good?.

Also everyone that has votes on mantle should remove them its yoshia today trust me if he flips scum we move ahard with the name claim

I'm not asking about why 6. I'm saying why ONLY 6. I'm human torch. I didn't even know I had ONE sidekick, and I doubt there are others.

Zero, I get very nervous when people start to do things like confirming townies based on meta. What that means is that if we find the one mafia in the capn's, then according to your theory, the other two are confirmed town. I don't like that kind of meta approach to the game because if I'm not here to double check things, others will rely on it to the point of loss.

I will just add to your theory that while it is possible there is one scum in the gorup of three, it is more likely 'at least one'. I'd rather people be cautious than overconfident.

But again, why yoshi and not tabaha?

well I'm going to sleep. Prof, have fun questioning me to death

tabaha said:
prof, so you think I acted the best way possible and in the best interest for town?

Do you think you're in a position to try and flip this on me, tabaha?

theprof00 said:
tabaha said:

Do you think you're in a position to try and flip this on me, tabaha?

I think i still have the freedom to ask you questions