By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 50 - Superheroes & Villains

...zero is scum, confirmed.

Around the Network
tabaha said:
theprof00 said:
@tab
. You say you don't know what you could have done. My problem is that i don't see what you could have done better. You say it was panic, but you did everything correctly. Last game we saw pezus counter mario. You actually did much much better, because you were very reasonable with the accusation as opposed to pezus who simply just accused mario without questioning why mario got the read. My problem is that there IS no better strategy, and so i distrust your insistence, through apology, that there is one. This is only compounded by the understanding that you reaction was not affected by panic at all. You made the exact right call, under panic, yet still apologize for it.

So once you realized that nine was town, well, you didnt really apologize for the strategy, but for the vote itself. So you are apologizing, i guess, for voting a townie?
What do you mean "maybe not"? Nine showed himself to be someone who kills first and asks questions later. Furthermore, if you agree that he's a liar, then he also lied in order to give credence to his wild accusations. Last game, you insisted that liars could not be trusted. You went after me and fought with me because i could not be trusted after my fakeclaim.
Suddenly you think the opposite? And dont tell me "then that should tell you that im not scum" because acting differently is what shows scumminess not that acting different from scum makes you town.
but you did act properly. That's the problem. You're apologizing for doing nothing wrong.

Is it that bad to say that it really is a matter of opinion?

You believe more in an opinion about a scenario that you cannot even begin to conceptualize, than in another player saying you did the right thing.

Why?

zero129 said:
radishhead said:
zero129 said:
Just for if my vote from day 1 is not carried over
Vote: Yoshia

Also one other thing i noticed early in the game was some buddying from trucks with Yoshia and Tabaha.
We had trucks defending Yoshia, Yoshia defending trucks, Tabaha defending trucks and now lately trucks defending tabaha.
connection? im not sure yet but id be most happy with lynching yoshia as he is most likely mafia out of all 3. but i wont put it out of the way for one of the other to also be mafia that being Trucks or Tabaha.

I noticed this slightly, but I don't see it as an issue so significant that it was worth voting over. I noticed that you've pretty much convinced yourself from the beginning that Yoshiya is mafia; could you briefly outline your points as to why you feel this is the case, because although he's definitely not safe town in my eyes, he's not a player that I would be pushing for at the moment. 

Look over some of my earlier posts

Him being the first to bring up about mafia safe roles

him bringing weak votes against people that say anything about him etc etc

read some of my old posts and you will see why i think and am so sure his mafia radish.

Mafia = Trucks, Tabasha or yoshi (And im leaning yoshia here) thats who i got as mafia so far after marios death

why the "or" in that list instead of "and"?

theprof00 said:
tabaha said:
theprof00 said:
@tab
. You say you don't know what you could have done. My problem is that i don't see what you could have done better. You say it was panic, but you did everything correctly. Last game we saw pezus counter mario. You actually did much much better, because you were very reasonable with the accusation as opposed to pezus who simply just accused mario without questioning why mario got the read. My problem is that there IS no better strategy, and so i distrust your insistence, through apology, that there is one. This is only compounded by the understanding that you reaction was not affected by panic at all. You made the exact right call, under panic, yet still apologize for it.

So once you realized that nine was town, well, you didnt really apologize for the strategy, but for the vote itself. So you are apologizing, i guess, for voting a townie?
What do you mean "maybe not"? Nine showed himself to be someone who kills first and asks questions later. Furthermore, if you agree that he's a liar, then he also lied in order to give credence to his wild accusations. Last game, you insisted that liars could not be trusted. You went after me and fought with me because i could not be trusted after my fakeclaim.
Suddenly you think the opposite? And dont tell me "then that should tell you that im not scum" because acting differently is what shows scumminess not that acting different from scum makes you town.
but you did act properly. That's the problem. You're apologizing for doing nothing wrong.

You believe more in an opinion about a scenario that you cannot even begin to conceptualize, than in another player saying you did the right thing.

Why?

I have problems in trusting you due to not knowing if you're town or not.

zero129 said:
theprof00 said:
zero129 said:
radishhead said:
zero129 said:

Also one other thing i noticed early in the game was some buddying from trucks with Yoshia and Tabaha.
We had trucks defending Yoshia, Yoshia defending trucks, Tabaha defending trucks and now lately trucks defending tabaha.
connection? im not sure yet but id be most happy with lynching yoshia as he is most likely mafia out of all 3. but i wont put it out of the way for one of the other to also be mafia that being Trucks or Tabaha.

I noticed this slightly, but I don't see it as an issue so significant that it was worth voting over. I noticed that you've pretty much convinced yourself from the beginning that Yoshiya is mafia; could you briefly outline your points as to why you feel this is the case, because although he's definitely not safe town in my eyes, he's not a player that I would be pushing for at the moment. 

read some of my old posts and you will see why i think and am so sure his mafia radish.

Mafia = Trucks, Tabasha or yoshi (And im leaning yoshia here) thats who i got as mafia so far after marios death

why the "or" in that list instead of "and"?

Sorry it took me a bit to get back still catching up and only seen the blue box now lulz.

its cos i dont believe Yoshia and Stefl could both be mafia.

I think its one or the other

in other words i think the mafia are really villian charactors that where giving safe roles in each of the heros groups.

I believe thats why yoshia said "Pesus would give mafia safe claims the same as town" etc.

pretty much if the is a group with 3 people in it i believe 2 are town and 1 is mafia

well, stefl is already dead, and he's town.

But you wrote Trucks, tab, yoshi.

So yoshi and someone cannot be both scum. But what about that third person?

Well you didn't really answer the question at all.
How is it that only one of them can be mafia?

Ohhh, you mean nameclaims... Ok, so out of the three, 1 is mafia.

But, in the captain america nameclaims, we have stefl "free spirit", tabaha "demolition man", and yoshi "bucky".

So your theory is that pezus wouldn't give two fakeclaims from the same hero to mafia.

It does make sense, but I can see some holes in that theory.

Around the Network
tabaha said:
theprof00 said:
tabaha said:
theprof00 said:
@tab

Why?

So, me questioning your firm belief in some idealized uninterpretable mythos gives you a scum vibe?

theprof00 said:
tabaha said:
theprof00 said:
tabaha said:
theprof00 said:
@tab

Why?

So, me questioning your firm belief in some idealized uninterpretable mythos gives you a scum vibe?

No. I just not trust you by default.

tabaha said:
theprof00 said:
tabaha said:
theprof00 said:

Why?

No. I just not trust you by default.

Nobody trust anyone. This is mafia. You are being asked a question and cannot answer because you do not 'trust me' enough.
Ok, so you don't trust me.

Who DO you trust? What if THAT person asked you the question instead?

zero129 said:
radishhead said:
zero129 said:

Did you read these posts from earlier today?

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=4921987

There's a good possibility that one of the players on the "Town" list is mafia. Also Supermario pretty much confirmed DT as not being mafia, or aleast not being on his mafia team. Along with that, listed amongst the "Mafia" reads is Tabaha. Later Supermario started to join forces with Trucks in pushing for DT's lynch. Whether this was Supermario attempting to bandwagon with a townie with reasonable suspicions, or trying to covertly start a lynch train with a mafia member I do not know.

19:44:34 Skeezer METAL GEAR ONLINE
19:44:36 Skeezer FAILURE
19:44:51 ABadClown You're right!
19:44:55 ABadClown Hur hur hur
19:45:01 Skeezer i meant
19:45:04 Skeezer YOU ARE A FAILKURE
19:45:08 Skeezer FAILURE*
zero129 said:

Yes sorry i meant Yoshia and tabaha could be both mafia

its one or the other cos stefl is dead

that leaves yoshia and tabhaha in the CA group

now i think the mafia have been giving a safe claim in each of our groups but they are really villains (look at marios loki villian thing)

as loki is a villian i believe the other mafia are too

but they wouldnt be giving their names as it would be clear they where villains if we all claimd

so they most of been giving safe claims, thats why yoshia was the first one to bring up about "Pesus would give mafia safe claims same as town"

also my group has 3 claimed into it

if you add up the amount of players you will see it just couldnt be right for 6 heros to have 3 town side kicks

Where is the 6 heroes? Where did you get that number from?
How do you know that it has to be 1 mafia per three? What if mafia was given 2 and has to make due?
What if Mafia was only given 6 claims?
What if there are two mafia teams and each was given a single name, making 2 mafia per group of three?

etc etc etc