By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 50 - Superheroes & Villains

miz1q2w3e said:
tabaha said:
miz1q2w3e said:

Since you're talking about me,

First off, I already said in one of my posts that I didn't care anymore which of you was telling the truth. I was sick of day1 and wanted to find out by any means. Since then, 9TC turned up town, so mystery solved. Second, link.

Proof is in the OP, he's town 100% confirmed AND he specifically accused you before he died.

You stopped caring about which of us was telling the truth but you wanted to find out by any means?

FoS HoS and oS

The bolded should and, they don't contradict each other. To answer: Yes I was sick of day1, and I wasn't the only one.

My god, your arguments are weak. Is that all you got?

Is it that weak? At least for me you've been contradicing yourself a bit too much and believing some strange stuff.

But lets talk a bit more because you seem like a nice guy. What are your arguments on me?

Around the Network
miz1q2w3e said:
Yoshiya said:
miz1q2w3e said:

Are you 100% sure that this CONFIRMS he didn't have an investigative ability? He was lying then? I need you to be clear and certain.

@everyone else: Do you guys agree with radish?

You already know I do

You couldn't really confirm it or convince me. I'm looking for someone who can.

Usually when someone has more than one role, it's all included in the role title. Also why would pezus hide a part of 9TC's role? In an open game if a player dies you get the information about his role/alignment.

Signature goes here!

TruckOSaurus said:
miz1q2w3e said:
You couldn't really confirm it or convince me. I'm looking for someone who can.

Usually when someone has more than one role, it's all included in the role title. Also why would pezus hide a part of 9TC's role? In an open game if a player dies you get the information about his role/alignment.

Thanks. I ask because I'm mainly basing my vote for tabaha on his "investigation".

@pezus: Did 9TC have an investigation ability or not? I gotta know once and for all. bolded.

tabaha said:
miz1q2w3e said:
tabaha said:
You stopped caring about which of us was telling the truth but you wanted to find out by any means?

FoS HoS and oS

The bolded should and, they don't contradict each other. To answer: Yes I was sick of day1, and I wasn't the only one.

Is it that weak? At least for me you've been contradicing yourself a bit too much and believing some strange stuff.

But lets talk a bit more because you seem like a nice guy. What are your arguments on me?

What you pointed out was not contradicting, and I'd rather believe a confirmed town than a suspicious you.

I don't really have anything convincing on you. Just a vibe /your posts in general. The main thing was 9TC's investigation, but everyone seems to think we shouldn't believe him anymore.

miz1q2w3e said:
tabaha said:
miz1q2w3e said:
tabaha said:

FoS HoS and oS

What you pointed out was not contradicting, and I'd rather believe a confirmed town than a suspicious you.

I don't really have anything convincing on you. Just a vibe /your posts in general. The main thing was 9TC's investigation, but everyone seems to think we shouldn't believe him anymore.

No. They were contradicting.

And based on a vibe? seriously?

I shall HoS you again because of that

Around the Network

Miz. 9TC did not have an investigative role. If he did Pezus would have said by now.
If you are going to say Tabaha is scummy it's because;
The points pointed out by Prof.
That Nacho had him on his main scumlist, and so if Tabaha is an SK, he would possibly target a player who had said he was very suspicious, but hadn't pushed it much towards the end.
And you might personally feel he is playing scummily.

The 9TC investigative is no longer a reason to vote Tabaha.

So hyped for Rome 2: Total War

tabaha said:
miz1q2w3e said:
tabaha said:
miz1q2w3e said:
tabaha said:

FoS HoS and oS

...When all I had was a vibe, I backed off of you, because vibes/hunches can be wrong. But I remember you persisting on me on more than one occasion with basically no evidence or proper arguments whatsoever (just like you're doing now). You must really want to get rid of me. Why so desperate? You couldn't get your mafia buddies to vote me off last night?

Reminds me of this, last line.

miz1q2w3e said:
tabaha said:
miz1q2w3e said:
tabaha said:
miz1q2w3e said:
tabaha said:

FoS HoS and oS

...When all I had was a vibe, I backed off of you, because vibes/hunches can be wrong. But I remember you persisting on me on more than one occasion with basically no evidence or proper arguments whatsoever (just like you're doing now). You must really want to get rid of me. Why so desperate? You couldn't get your mafia buddies to vote me off last night?

I'm not desperate to get rid of you. what's the problem of me HoSing you if you're indeed playing like scum? What's the problem of me pressuring you? Prof pressures me all the time and I'm not seeing you criticizing him for it

Also, that last is going a bit too far. I consider it offensive and if you're willing to use this as proof you're indeed scum. Or a very baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad town

tabaha said:
miz1q2w3e said:

I'm not desperate to get rid of you. what's the problem of me HoSing you if you're indeed playing like scum? What's the problem of me pressuring you? Prof pressures me all the time and I'm not seeing you criticizing him for it

Also, that last is going a bit too far. I consider it offensive and if you're willing to use this as proof you're indeed scum. Or a very baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad town

You call that pressuring? mini-lol ...and why would I criticize him when he's not doing it to me?

What's going a bit too far? Making the connection between these two events? What's wrong with that?

I never said any of what I said is proof of anything. Again, I only have a (very strong) feeling about you. You must be projecting.

miz1q2w3e said:
tabaha said:
miz1q2w3e said:

You call that pressuring? mini-lol ...and why would I criticize him when he's not doing it to me?

What's going a bit too far? Making the connection between these two events? What's wrong with that?

I never said any of what I said is proof of anything. Again, I only have a (very strong) feeling about you. You must be projecting.

I do, have a problem with it? laugh at will. And please let me write this pretty clear for you: bassing stuff on feelings is something scum does.