By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 50 - Superheroes & Villains

miz1q2w3e said:
radishhead said:
(Just posting as I read along)

Sorry I wasn't around yesterday, will be posting a fair bit today

So it turns out that 9TC wasn't an investigative role after all- I have no idea why he pretended he was, but I'm still not sure about Tabaha's alignment tbh.

Where did you get that from?

The OP says that he was a 1-shot day vig; if he was a cop too it would have been mentioned

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

Around the Network
radishhead said:
miz1q2w3e said:
radishhead said:

So it turns out that 9TC wasn't an investigative role after all- I have no idea why he pretended he was, but I'm still not sure about Tabaha's alignment tbh.

The OP says that he was a 1-shot day vig; if he was a cop too it would have been mentioned

Are you 100% sure that this CONFIRMS he didn't have an investigative ability? He was lying then? I need you to be clear and certain.

@everyone else: Do you guys agree with radish?

miz1q2w3e said:
radishhead said:
miz1q2w3e said:
radishhead said:

Are you 100% sure that this CONFIRMS he didn't have an investigative ability? He was lying then? I need you to be clear and certain.

You already know I do

Yoshiya said:
miz1q2w3e said:

You already know I do

You couldn't really confirm it or convince me. I'm looking for someone who can.

miz1q2w3e said:
tabaha said:
theprof00 said:
Tabaha who are your suspects and why

DT (as explained), Danne, you and miz. I had mario on itbut he's now confirmed

btw they aren't that strong

On Miz:

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=4920653 but i didn't have that quote from thsi day to glue it together.

goign to write what i have on paper:

?id=4915771 srsly?

follows what everyone says

?id=4915810 seriously? going back and forth

?id=4915825 too eager to defend him, too eager to get protection on 9TC

In other words, he finds it difficult to believe 9TC but votes me anyway (did he had any suspicions on me before?)

Then he says 9TC's story is a bit hard to swallow but he says that lynching is the best option out of it

In teh post after it he still has problems accepting 9TC's role but wants to keep him alive (when he previously said any of us would be fine for lynching)

I hope i didn't interpret anything wrong

Since you're talking about me,

First off, I already said in one of my posts that I didn't care anymore which of you was telling the truth. I was sick of day1 and wanted to find out by any means. Since then, 9TC turned up town, so mystery solved. Second, link.

Proof is in the OP, he's town 100% confirmed AND he specifically accused you before he died.

You stopped caring about which of us was telling the truth but you wanted to find out by any means?

FoS HoS and <insert random body part>oS

Around the Network
miz1q2w3e said:
radishhead said:
miz1q2w3e said:
radishhead said:

I don't see how it matters, since I'm pretty sure he's mafia anyway

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

tabaha said:
miz1q2w3e said:

First off, I already said in one of my posts that I didn't care anymore which of you was telling the truth. I was sick of day1 and wanted to find out by any means. Since then, 9TC turned up town, so mystery solved. Second, link.

Proof is in the OP, he's town 100% confirmed AND he specifically accused you before he died.

You stopped caring about which of us was telling the truth but you wanted to find out by any means?

FoS HoS and <insert random body part>oS

The bolded should and, they don't contradict each other. To answer: Yes I was sick of day1, and I wasn't the only one.

My god, your arguments are weak. Is that all you got?

radishhead said:
miz1q2w3e said:

I don't see how it matters, since I'm pretty sure he's mafia anyway

Are you talking about tabaha?

miz1q2w3e said:
tabaha said:
miz1q2w3e said:

FoS HoS and oS

The bolded should and, they don't contradict each other. To answer: Yes I was sick of day1, and I wasn't the only one.

Can you please play more defensive? thanks

tabaha said:
miz1q2w3e said:
tabaha said:

FoS HoS and oS

Can you please play more defensive? thanks

So, no? ...Thought so.

/grasping