By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 50 - Superheroes & Villains

tabaha said:
miz1q2w3e said:
Guys, I believe what 9TC was saying before he died. All of it.

Vote: tabaha

please explain how you passed from:

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=4915771 ++ http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=4915810 ++ http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=4915825

to now believing what he said

I never said I didn't believe him, only that the situation was so weird that it was having a hard time believing him.

BUT have you forgotten? He turned out to be telling the truth (at least some of it is confirmed), so that's why I now FULLY believe him.

It's in the way he posted, I could tell he was being sincere in them, albeit a bit reckless and irresponsible.

Around the Network
miz1q2w3e said:
Yoshiya said:
miz1q2w3e said:
Final-Fan said:
miz1q2w3e said:
Guys, I believe what 9TC was saying before he died. All of it.

Vote: tabaha

Why don't you try reading the OP?  The part where his role is ONE SHOT day vig, not infinite shot as he claimed, and nothing whatsoever about investigations? 

It could have meant one shot a day. The details are in this post if you want.

Yes, there's no proof that everything he said is true. However, what has been confirmed by pezus DID turn out to be true. Why are we doubting the rest of it now?

...*catching up.

One-shot in that context always means they can only use the ability once on VGC

That's not proof of anything. Why couldn't it be different this time.

BUT, let's say that is true. Isn't it possible he misunderstood it and paraphrased it wrong based on his misunderstanding?

ALSO, even if he was lying to make it seem like he wasn't useless (i.e. to make it seem like he still had shots), there's no proof against the claim that he investigated tabaha and found him scum. You have no reason to doubt that part at all.

@bold Why would Pezus change it when we have a convention on this site?

@italics Have you been paying any attention?

a) A Day scan and kill would be overpowered (unless there is a very powerful mafia to counter it)

b) There was mistakes in things like him saying about someone's party rather than there alignment

c) His role title mentions nothing about a scan ability

Need I say more?

Yoshiya said:
miz1q2w3e said:

BUT, let's say that is true. Isn't it possible he misunderstood it and paraphrased it wrong based on his misunderstanding?

ALSO, even if he was lying to make it seem like he wasn't useless (i.e. to make it seem like he still had shots), there's no proof against the claim that he investigated tabaha and found him scum. You have no reason to doubt that part at all.

a) A Day scan and kill would be overpowered (unless there is a very powerful mafia to counter it)
b) There was mistakes in things like him saying about someone's party rather than there alignment

Need I say more?

Pezus can do whatever he wants, he's the mod. People have even mentioned a mod is able to invent roles.
I'm still catching up, I'm at 19 hours ago. If your talking about something more recent, you'll have to wait.

a) Your opinion.
b) He paraphrased (i.e. re-wrote) pezus' PM so he wouldn't get in trouble. Ironic, I know.
c) I don't know about this one, you'd have to ask someone with more experience. I'll just say that it's just a name. You can't expect it to contain all information about a character. That's what the description is for.

What's with you? At the end of Day1, we were about to either lynch 9TC or tabaha, and see if either turned up mafia, then lynch the other one if they were lying. 9TC turned up town and that CONFIRMED he was telling the truth about his role.

miz1q2w3e said:
Yoshiya said:
miz1q2w3e said:

Need I say more?

Pezus can do whatever he wants, he's the mod. People have even mentioned a mod is able to invent roles.
I'm still catching up, I'm at 19 hours ago. If your talking about something more recent, you'll have to wait.

a) Your opinion.
b) He paraphrased (i.e. re-wrote) pezus' PM so he wouldn't get in trouble. Ironic, I know.
c) I don't know about this one, you'd have to ask someone with more experience. I'll just say that it's just a name. You can't expect it to contain all information about a character. That's what the description is for.

What's with you? At the end of Day1, we were about to either lynch 9TC or tabaha, and see if either turned up mafia, then lynch the other one if they were lying. 9TC turned up town and that CONFIRMED he was telling the truth about his role.

I wasn't there at the end of Day 1 so I was never part of the group of people that said they would do that. Why are you asking me about that and not the people that said they were going to lynch Tabaha?

Yoshiya said:
miz1q2w3e said:
Yoshiya said:
miz1q2w3e said:

Need I say more?

a) Your opinion.

I wasn't there at the end of Day 1 so I was never part of the group of people that said they would do that. Why are you asking me about that and not the people that said they were going to lynch Tabaha?

I didn't notice you weren't there. I was just replying yo your quotes.

I'm still catching up. I'll post something about it later maybe

Around the Network
tabaha said:
theprof00 said:
Tabaha who are your suspects and why

DT (as explained), Danne, you and miz. I had mario on itbut he's now confirmed

btw they aren't that strong

On Miz:

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=4920653 but i didn't have that quote from thsi day to glue it together.

goign to write what i have on paper:

?id=4915771 srsly?

follows what everyone says

?id=4915810 seriously? going back and forth

?id=4915825 too eager to defend him, too eager to get protection on 9TC

In other words, he finds it difficult to believe 9TC but votes me anyway (did he had any suspicions on me before?)

Then he says 9TC's story is a bit hard to swallow but he says that lynching is the best option out of it

In teh post after it he still has problems accepting 9TC's role but wants to keep him alive (when he previously said any of us would be fine for lynching)

I hope i didn't interpret anything wrong

Since you're talking about me,

First off, I already said in one of my posts that I didn't care anymore which of you was telling the truth. I was sick of day1 and wanted to find out by any means. Since then, 9TC turned up town, so mystery solved. Second, link.

Proof is in the OP, he's town 100% confirmed AND he specifically accused you before he died.

theprof00 said:

You wanted ninetails modkilled, didn't you?

Nice catch.

hatmoza said:
miz1q2w3e said:

Not nacho! ...and what about that mario kill? *confused*

and OMG I've been DYING to say this: Holy crap at that ending to Day1 - E.P.I.C. ...Went from WTF!? --> PISSED --> *faceplam --> I don't wanna live on this Mafia anymore.

Next time DO NOT sign up if you don't wanna play.

This is such scummy post, and I very prominent tell in the mafia wiki. That is when a day starts the very first comment is concern /confusion for a someone who dies.

Oh spare me. TWO people died. He was scum for fuck's sake. Of course I was confused.

Besides, your little scum tells are BS.

radishhead said:
(Just posting as I read along)

Sorry I wasn't around yesterday, will be posting a fair bit today

So it turns out that 9TC wasn't an investigative role after all- I have no idea why he pretended he was, but I'm still not sure about Tabaha's alignment tbh.

Where did you get that from?

radishhead said:

tabaha said:

Well I'm happy that a mafia got killed tonight without the loss of any town power role.

And btw, mafia is probably thanking god that mario has died tonight and filpped scum. He had no important role and it put some credibility on 9TC so people can trust his scan on me easily

Generic "yay nice going town" post to start us into Day 2, but I think the second part of this quote is a legitimate slip. The only reason mafia would be "thanking god" is if he was one of a few/the only mafia without a power role. I don't think that VGChartz mafia players as a group make best use of moments like these  - sometimes players make mistakes, and we're supposed to pick up on them and act accordingly. Similar story with DT's "second team" post - why was that looked over so quickly? I want to bring posts like these back up as an issue to deal with.

May as well put my money where my mouth is

Vote: Tabaha

THIS is what I meant by he's too stupid to maintain a cover. He finally slipped.