Around the Network
tabaha said:
miz1q2w3e said:
tabaha said:
FoS the guy with strange nick
You're acting too scummy already

Do you mean me?

yes

Hmm, I don't know... The fact that you're trying to convinve people that I'm scum is rather suspicious to me. But then, why target me? The fact that you said "the guy with the strange nick" is strange. You could have just copied my name from a post. I'm getting a scummy vibe from you at the moment. Reason: your sudden accusation.

...Got a reason for acusing me?

Wonktonodi is watching?

This should be fun to play

I've only skimmed the thread so far, so I will comment on the things I noticed after a nap, movie, and a drink with a friend.

For now though, since I was asked, I do not make anything of yoshi's avatar change. Is it unlike yoshi to change avatars every so often?

Lastly, I claim Dr. Horrible, just because I can.

lol these signups are happening a lot faster now, and I guess I missed it in the main thread? Or it wasn't there? Anyway, I'll have to catch up on this later. For now consider this a simple tag.

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

A Bad Clown said:
DarkThanatos said:
I'm a sidekick of Spider-Man, yes I know what your thinking.
SPIDERPIG! BEST MAFIA CHARCTER EVER.

But yeh. I'm just stupid Mary stupid Jane.
On the plus side- boobs :D

So yeh, we are all sidekicks clearly.

Mary-Jane is neither a sidekick nor does she have superpowers...

This.

While my character, Robin, technically doesn't have 'superpowers', he can still do super things, like Batman. I'm confused by the pezus' character choices, if DT is indeed telling the truth.

Around the Network
A Bad Clown said:
DarkThanatos said:

Clearly Pezus doesn't know his Spider-Man then. I can only tell you what I am. Take if up with Pezus :P

So hyped for Rome 2: Total War

miz1q2w3e said:
tabaha said:
miz1q2w3e said:
tabaha said:
FoS the guy with strange nick
You're acting too scummy already

Do you mean me?

yes

Hmm, I don't know... The fact that you're trying to convinve people that I'm scum is rather suspicious to me. But then, why target me? The fact that you said "the guy with the strange nick" is strange. You could have just copied my name from a post. I'm getting a scummy vibe from you at the moment. Reason: your sudden accusation.

...Got a reason for acusing me?

I don't need to convince people that you're scummy. People will notice it soon.

guy with a strange nick is funny.

And i accused you because you're doing things the wrong way

miz1q2w3e said:
A Bad Clown said:
DarkThanatos said:

This.

While my character, Robin, technically doesn't have 'superpowers', he can still do super things, like Batman. I'm confused by the pezus' character choices, if DT is indeed telling the truth.

Vote Miz

For not  appreciating teh power of boobs. 

So hyped for Rome 2: Total War

tabaha said:

I don't need to convince people that you're scummy. People will notice it soon.

guy with a strange nick is funny.

And i accused you because you're doing things the wrong way

hmm, this is my first time playing. Maybe that's what you're picking up on. If you are town, then focus on someone else.

DarkThanatos said:
A Bad Clown said:
DarkThanatos said:

Clearly Pezus doesn't know his Spider-Man then. I can only tell you what I am. Take if up with Pezus :P

I'm going ahead and assuming that super who suggests a superhero mafia game has some knowledge of who's a sidekick and who's not...but I don't know yet based on the current role claims

19:44:34 Skeezer METAL GEAR ONLINE
19:44:36 Skeezer FAILURE
19:44:51 ABadClown You're right!
19:44:55 ABadClown Hur hur hur
19:45:01 Skeezer i meant
19:45:04 Skeezer YOU ARE A FAILKURE
19:45:08 Skeezer FAILURE*