By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 50 - Superheroes & Villains

That is true, but we still don't know if he actually investigated tabaha.

I want tabaha to be here. And spurge. For some reason I don't like spurge being so lacking in activity. Last time I couldn't get a good read off him because of this.

Around the Network
miz1q2w3e said:
DanneSandin said:
miz1q2w3e said:
Guys, I believe what 9TC was saying before he died. All of it.

Vote: tabaha

I'm thinking like this: If we don't find anyone else to lynch (if we can't decide whom to lynch really) tabaha will always provide a good lynch, so why not have him as a "back up"? But on the other hand, that gives him time to sway people to NOT vote for him...

Him a-gonna HoS tabaha

No. You either believe 9TC or not.

Getting a confirmed scum >>>>> maybe getting some other possible suspect.

It's not that simple. As far as I can tell he actually could have lied about being able to scan... And, he'll be around here for the whole day, meaning we can scum hunt other scums as long as he's alive. But he is, and will probably remain, my number 1 lynch.

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.

mantlepiecek said:

I want tabaha to be here. And spurge. For some reason I don't like spurge being so lacking in activity. Last time I couldn't get a good read off him because of this.

Read his last two replies: link

Unless you're talking about whether we believe him or not...

miz1q2w3e said:
mantlepiecek said:

It is true that if he actually made that up - he is not just a new player. He is a very good player.

mantlepiecek said:
miz1q2w3e said:

It is true that if he actually made that up - he is not just a new player. He is a very good player.

Well it's obvious he's not a good player, so...

*In case anyone reading this is dumb, I'm trying to say I believe ninetailschris was telling the truth about tabaha turning up scum.

Around the Network
miz1q2w3e said:
mantlepiecek said:
miz1q2w3e said:

Well it's obvious he's not a good player, so...

*In case anyone reading this is dumb, I'm trying to say I believe ninetailschris was telling the truth about tabaha turning up scum.

Let me just say this. It was day 1, his first game on VGC mafia, and this is coming from someone who called his play bad on day 1 -

1) He successfully guessed mario as scum.

2) If we are to believe his claim, he successfully targeted a scum for guilty investigation.

That is the definition of brilliance. He has already done more than most do the entire game if he actually investigated tabaha. So either way, he played well.

Of course, that is discounting the fact he killed stefl. lol, so maybe not as good as I might have made it sound in that post.

mantlepiecek said:
miz1q2w3e said:

He's not a new player though. He said he played somewhere else and it showed in his way of voting (i.e. lynch: abc) , playing and in the terms he used (party for alignment). The wording of the last sentence of his PM is entirely his, couple that with the fact that the name of his role doesn't mention anything about an investigative role and I'm pretty sure he didn't investigate anyone.

Signature goes here!

Thank you miz, that will be all.

TruckOSaurus said:
mantlepiecek said:
miz1q2w3e said:

He's not a new player though. He said he played somewhere else and it showed in his way of voting (i.e. lynch: abc) , playing and in the terms he used (party for alignment). The wording of the last sentence of his PM is entirely his, couple that with the fact that the name of his role doesn't mention anything about an investigative role and I'm pretty sure he didn't investigate anyone.

You sound like you're describing scum. Let's not forget he turned up town. He was one of the good guys, he was just fail at it.