By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 50 - Superheroes & Villains

theprof00 said:
@yoshi
So sure it was a slip, why? Because you can confirm it?

No, I just fail to see why someone on the town would:

a) Come up with this theory when there wasn't much need to at the time

b) Specifically ask someone if they are on the SECOND team and not on one of the teams.

Around the Network
ninetailschris said:
Alignment: Town
Item: Vigilante‘s gun, three bullets.
Role: One-shot day-vigilante
Abilities: Congratulations, you‘ve found the renown Vigilante‘s gun! Use it to shoot a target of your choosing during the day by sending me a PM. You can only do this once a day.Must use before it breaks (night 5), which means you can wait until day 5 at the latest if you want to use it. Your kill will not end the day.

You may investigate one time during the day and see there party.

Win condition: You win when all threats to the town have been eliminated.

Here's ninetailschris's PM.

There has to have been some manipulation to the original because "Vigilante's gun, three bullets" and "You can only do this once a day" point to multiple uses but the name of the role "One-shot day-vigilante" which was confirmed by 9TC's flip points to only one use.

Knowing this the seperate sentence about investigation is very unlikely to be real. Also the use of the term "party" is foreign to VGC Mafia where we use alignment.

Signature goes here!

Yoshiya said:
DarkThanatos said:

Are you claiming an investigative role here Mantle? 

Why are you certain? If you do have a valid reason youa re certain of his scummyness I will follow you on it, and if he is town then we will lynch you tomorrow. 

It sounds like all you need to suddenly trust your "biggest scumspect" is for him to say he is an investigative role here. Isn't that a pretty big turn around? How do you know Mantle isn't just a rolecop scum trying to get rid of a powerful town role and you are willing to change you mind on him that quickly?

Your theory about mantle is near impossible since mantle isn't stupid, he wouldn't trade his life even for a powerful townie role but please keep on questionning DT on his flipflopping.

Signature goes here!

TruckOSaurus said:
ninetailschris said:
Alignment: Town
Item: Vigilante‘s gun, three bullets.
Role: One-shot day-vigilante
Abilities: Congratulations, you‘ve found the renown Vigilante‘s gun! Use it to shoot a target of your choosing during the day by sending me a PM. You can only do this once a day.Must use before it breaks (night 5), which means you can wait until day 5 at the latest if you want to use it. Your kill will not end the day.

You may investigate one time during the day and see there party.

Win condition: You win when all threats to the town have been eliminated.

There has to have been some manipulation to the original because "Vigilante's gun, three bullets" and "You can only do this once a day" point to multiple uses but the name of the role "One-shot day-vigilante" which was confirmed by 9TC's flip points to only one use.

Knowing this the seperate sentence about investigation is very unlikely to be real. Also the use of the term "party" is foreign to VGC Mafia where we use alignment.

Well, he did say he was paraphrasing a bit. Reason was to not get in trouble (the irony).

There's alost the possibilty that he was lying to keep himself alive, i.e. if he was useless after one shot, we would have been more likely to lynch him. Some of us already didn't care about lynching him, we just wanted to find out the truth and were prepared to sacrifice him. Finding out he only had one shot would've made that choice easier.

I'm leaning towards him paraphrasing + possible misunderstanding of pezus' PM. Doesn't matter though, he looked like he was telling the truth about tabaha.

TruckOSaurus said:
Yoshiya said:
DarkThanatos said:

Are you claiming an investigative role here Mantle? 

Why are you certain? If you do have a valid reason youa re certain of his scummyness I will follow you on it, and if he is town then we will lynch you tomorrow. 

It sounds like all you need to suddenly trust your "biggest scumspect" is for him to say he is an investigative role here. Isn't that a pretty big turn around? How do you know Mantle isn't just a rolecop scum trying to get rid of a powerful town role and you are willing to change you mind on him that quickly?

Your theory about mantle is near impossible since mantle isn't stupid, he wouldn't trade his life even for a powerful townie role but please keep on questionning DT on his flipflopping.

It is also flawed in that I don't have to be something as mafia to know a rolecop scum's result. Mafia usually (most of the times, really) know every info their team members do.

Around the Network
miz1q2w3e said:
TruckOSaurus said:

Well, he did say he was paraphrasing a bit. Reason was to not get in trouble (the irony).

There's alost the possibilty that he was lying to keep himself alive, i.e. if he was useless after one shot, we would have been more likely to lynch him. Some of us already didn't care about lynching him, we just wanted to find out the truth and were prepared to sacrifice him. Finding out he only had one shot would've made that choice easier.

I'm leaning towards him paraphrasing + possible misunderstanding of pezus' PM. Doesn't matter though, he looked like he was telling the truth about tabaha.

I know he was sincere about tabaha but I'm not convinced it was due to an investigation.

Signature goes here!

@yoshiya
A) sometimes people theorize based on how they feel. Last game i felt there was two teams because of how dt was reacting to the game. It felt like yet another faction. Sometimes, you can feel out, or at least consider things due to how aggressive some groups are versus others.

B) happy said the same thing about me. He said i was definitely second team. Sometimes players will adk questions that are "too personal" because it might rile a mafia if the accusation is too close to the truth. That said, id say he was town trying to provoke a reaction.

miz1q2w3e said:
Guys, I believe what 9TC was saying before he died. All of it.

Vote: tabaha

I'm thinking like this: If we don't find anyone else to lynch (if we can't decide whom to lynch really) tabaha will always provide a good lynch, so why not have him as a "back up"? But on the other hand, that gives him time to sway people to NOT vote for him...

Him a-gonna HoS tabaha

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.

Yes, tabaha's defense yesterday was extremely weak.

DanneSandin said:
miz1q2w3e said:
Guys, I believe what 9TC was saying before he died. All of it.

Vote: tabaha

I'm thinking like this: If we don't find anyone else to lynch (if we can't decide whom to lynch really) tabaha will always provide a good lynch, so why not have him as a "back up"? But on the other hand, that gives him time to sway people to NOT vote for him...

Him a-gonna HoS tabaha

No. You either believe 9TC or not.

Getting a confirmed scum >>>>> maybe getting some other possible suspect.