By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 50 - Superheroes & Villains

mantlepiecek said:

Ninetails was indeed clever to be suspicious of mario. Unfortunately he quoted his pm. Wth.

Two mafia team is looking more and more likely and this cements my suspicions on DT even more.

There are certain things I looked back on during day 1, and I realize that linkz, prof, and happy are probably town.

I would like spurge to really participate (where is he?), and at the moment I know that this guy at least, is confirmed scum.

Vote : HaxtonFale

Here we go again... Now what's that supposed to mean exactly?

Around the Network
DanneSandin said:
DarkThanatos said:

In the meantime
Vote Mantle
My biggest scumspect before i go back and look at Nacho/Mario/Tabaha .

9Tc didn't get nightkilled. He got modkilled.

And why vote Mantle when 9TC clearly pointed out Mario and tabaha as scum, and he was right about mario???

As far as I see it we now have 2 maffia teams, OR a SK, OR a second vig.... I'm leaning towards a SK, but I can't back up my claim. I figure 4 maffia and a SK, meaning we will at least have 5 scums. Sounds about right?

Because as i said in the last line, he is my biggest scumspect before i look back at 9TC interaction with tabaha. It could have just been a lucky guess about Mario, if it was a scan, then Tabaha is not confirmed as he wouldn't have a day kill and two scans. 

If it was a lucky guess then tabaha could still be a scan result. In fact, 9TC said that Mario was a guess. Which means 9TC could very well be right about Tabaha. Even so, I need to look back before I can make a vote on that. 

So hyped for Rome 2: Total War

Tabaha, or the people who swore he was lying?

mantlepiecek said:
DanneSandin said:
mantlepiecek said:

I have my suspisions about haxton myself, but wouldn't tabaha be a more... obvious choice?! 9TC pointed out both of Mario and him as scum.

True true. I think he is scum as well. But I am not sure about it.

However I am sure about haxton.

Are you claiming an investigative role here Mantle? 

Why are you certain? If you do have a valid reason youa re certain of his scummyness I will follow you on it, and if he is town then we will lynch you tomorrow. 

miz1q2w3e said:
mantlepiecek said:

Ninetails was indeed clever to be suspicious of mario. Unfortunately he quoted his pm. Wth.

Two mafia team is looking more and more likely and this cements my suspicions on DT even more.

There are certain things I looked back on during day 1, and I realize that linkz, prof, and happy are probably town.

I would like spurge to really participate (where is he?), and at the moment I know that this guy at least, is confirmed scum.

Here we go again... Now what's that supposed to mean exactly?

I have already talked about why I think haxton is scum. His vote on NT is the best proof you can ever have that he is scum.

Around the Network

@yoshi
So sure it was a slip, why? Because you can confirm it?

miz1q2w3e said:
DarkThanatos said:
Loki is not a sidekick. He is an evil superhero. Equivilant of Joker to Batman.
@Miz- 9TC got nightkilled because he quoted his PM not because he wanted to play. 

I assume you meant "9TC got nightkilled because he quoted his PM not because he didn't want to play."

To that I say: He didn't even bother to read the rules, he didn't even know what day we were on...etc

Plus, I didn't just mean him. This goes for all the lurkers. If you don't wanna play, DON'T SIGN UP.

Yeh thats what i mean :P 

And some people lurk when they are scum because it avoids suspicion, it doesn't necessarily mean they dont want to play. I do agree though that they should be more active

DarkThanatos said:
mantlepiecek said:
DanneSandin said:
mantlepiecek said:

I have my suspisions about haxton myself, but wouldn't tabaha be a more... obvious choice?! 9TC pointed out both of Mario and him as scum.

Why are you certain? If you do have a valid reason youa re certain of his scummyness I will follow you on it, and if he is town then we will lynch you tomorrow. 

It sounds like all you need to suddenly trust your "biggest scumspect" is for him to say he is an investigative role here. Isn't that a pretty big turn around? How do you know Mantle isn't just a rolecop scum trying to get rid of a powerful town role and you are willing to change you mind on him that quickly?

DarkThanatos said:
mantlepiecek said:
DanneSandin said:
mantlepiecek said:

Sorry, I am not going to talk about my role.

Guys, I believe what 9TC was saying before he died. All of it.

Vote: tabaha