By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 50 - Superheroes & Villains

Loki is not a sidekick. He is an evil superhero. Equivilant of Joker to Batman.
@Miz- 9TC got nightkilled because he quoted his PM not because he wanted to play.

Also, looks like my THEORY could be right about the two teams. Before people jump on me for a good guess on the distribution of town - Yoshiya -.-
Remember it was just one of several possible combos I was considering.

Do you think we could have an SK and a Vig? I wouldn't rule it out yet.
Secondly, Mario was mafia. If there is an SK rather then a second team, we need to look at who Mario was suspicious of as well as Nacho. If no-one else wants to do it in the meantime i'll do it when I get home from school in a few hours?

Finally the issue with Tabaha and 9TC. 9TC was town rather then SK, which means my original thought about him being SK was wrong. Why would he make up that Tabaha was scum then if he was town? A one-shot Vig might possibly have a one-shot scan as well as it would'nt be that OP imo. Kind of like a Jack-of-all-trades.
Either that or he randomly decided to say tabaha was scum, which would make him the instant target if Tabaha flipped town. Not sure on that yet.

In the meantime
Vote Mantle
My biggest scumspect before i go back and look at Nacho/Mario/Tabaha .

So hyped for Rome 2: Total War

Around the Network

So ok... as far as I can gather 9TC COULDN'T scan anyone?? What I understand is that he was a one shot day vig, meaning he had ONE shot (wasted it on stefl) but couldn't scan anyone?? Or am I getting this wrong?? He was right about Mario all right!! And if he could scan we need to get tabaha before this day is over.

@miz Loki is the evil dude from "Thor" and "Avangers" movies. He's evil alright.

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.

And I agree that MJ isn't an issue anymore!! Sorry DT!

Ninetails was indeed clever to be suspicious of mario. Unfortunately he quoted his pm. Wth.

Two mafia team is looking more and more likely and this cements my suspicions on DT even more.

There are certain things I looked back on during day 1, and I realize that linkz, prof, and happy are probably town.

I would like spurge to really participate (where is he?), and at the moment I know that this guy at least, is confirmed scum.

Vote : HaxtonFale

DarkThanatos said:

In the meantime
Vote Mantle
My biggest scumspect before i go back and look at Nacho/Mario/Tabaha .

9Tc didn't get nightkilled. He got modkilled.

And why vote Mantle when 9TC clearly pointed out Mario and tabaha as scum, and he was right about mario???

As far as I see it we now have 2 maffia teams, OR a SK, OR a second vig.... I'm leaning towards a SK, but I can't back up my claim. I figure 4 maffia and a SK, meaning we will at least have 5 scums. Sounds about right?

Around the Network
mantlepiecek said:

I have my suspisions about haxton myself, but wouldn't tabaha be a more... obvious choice?! 9TC pointed out both of Mario and him as scum.

Oh and mario, if you are reading this, you played well and respect to you.

theprof00 said:
Instead of talking about pointless things yoshi, let's talk about what happened yesterday afternoon.
As i see it, nine claimed a role, several people admonished him, and he turned up town.
What do we do now, then?
Yoshiya? Thoughts?

I feel we need to look at why someone would want to get rid of Nacho and Mario. I still feel that 9TC's thing about having an investigation was a load of rubbish and that it was just 9TC trying to get someone who he thought was mafia killed. Way I see it he wouldn't have two day abilities that can be used in the same day, seems too overpowered for me. Mario's death suggests either an SK, a Vig or a second scum party. I'm leaning on two scum because I genuinely feel DT has made a slip about this. Speaking of which;

Vote: DT

DanneSandin said:
mantlepiecek said:

I have my suspisions about haxton myself, but wouldn't tabaha be a more... obvious choice?! 9TC pointed out both of Mario and him as scum.

True true. I think he is scum as well. But I am not sure about it.

However I am sure about haxton.

DarkThanatos said:
Loki is not a sidekick. He is an evil superhero. Equivilant of Joker to Batman.
@Miz- 9TC got nightkilled because he quoted his PM not because he wanted to play. 

I assume you meant "9TC got nightkilled because he quoted his PM not because he didn't want to play."

To that I say: He didn't even bother to read the rules, he didn't even know what day we were on...etc

Plus, I didn't just mean him. This goes for all the lurkers. If you don't wanna play, DON'T SIGN UP.