By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 50 - Superheroes & Villains

Linkzmax said:
DanneSandin said:
Linkzmax said:
DT, for what reason do you buy the "scan"?

I asked you why you didn't buy it, so you better answer that question before asking some one else why he buys it :p

And I answered you. "And it was easy enough to figure that out within a minute of Ctrl+F."

Oh, I didn't understand that was meant for me =) And what does ctrl+F do?

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.

Around the Network
Linkzmax said:
Now I can explain further if you like. But I think DT's unvote shows he was just following along for no good reason. And I would prefer to look into everyone that's done similarly.

-.- Give me some credit where credits due. I have not been following along at all the entire game. I voted tabaha after a big post on my ipod (as I said I would be on every evening) and then read through the thread. I unvoted because I didn't want to leave tabaha for the time it took me to right another big post on phone. 

So hyped for Rome 2: Total War

DarkThanatos said:
DanneSandin said:
Linkzmax said:

I asked you why you didn't buy it, so you better answer that question before asking some one else why he buys it :p

@Danne 

firstly because I didn't trust him. Tabaha bit was way contradictiory, and tabaha had been playing town. 

Oh, I didn't "target" you in my post to Linkz, so no sweat =)

Find, by which I read every post by 9TC from this Day.

DarkThanatos said:
DanneSandin said:
Linkzmax said:

@Danne 

firstly because I didn't trust him. Tabaha bit was way contradictiory, and tabaha had been playing town. 

@Linkz 

then I saw the PM and that kinda confirmed it for me. 

THEN Someone pointed out the spelling error of there. That got me looking more closely. The top half looks real. Then I noticed the investigative part was not the same format. It looks added on. It says "party" instead of alignment, or faction. There is spelt wrong. None of these look like what Pezus would do. 

But the rest looks so genuine. Why paraphrase just that one line and leave the rest in. So that made me think, hang on. 

I think 9TC is a SK. He changed the words Town and Vigilante. But then needed something to make his investigative bit fit. So he added in that sentence (hence the gap) and spelt it wrong and said party instead of alignment. 

I don't like lynching new players round 1. But he has had a long long first day. Bigger then a whole game length. He had had a power ole and he PM quoted. If he isn't mod killed he should be lynched. 

Vote 9TC

Bad logic if direct quote I would be banned so why would I direct quote?

The whole thing is a summary not a direct quote I repeat this but you ignored it like 3 times.

your logic is made to say whatever happens lynch ntC.

you keep trying to connect the two like I direct quoted when I didn't even pezus can confirm this.

"Excuse me sir, I see you have a weapon. Why don't you put it down and let's settle this like gentlemen"  ~ max

Around the Network
DarkThanatos said:
DanneSandin said:
Linkzmax said:

@Danne 

@Linkz 

THEN Someone pointed out the spelling error of there. That got me looking more closely. The top half looks real. Then I noticed the investigative part was not the same format. It looks added on. It says "party" instead of alignment, or faction. There is spelt wrong. None of these look like what Pezus would do. 

But the rest looks so genuine. Why paraphrase just that one line and leave the rest in. So that made me think, hang on. 

I think 9TC is a SK. He changed the words Town and Vigilante. But then needed something to make his investigative bit fit. So he added in that sentence (hence the gap) and spelt it wrong and said party instead of alignment. 

I don't like lynching new players round 1. But he has had a long long first day. Bigger then a whole game length. He had had a power ole and he PM quoted. If he isn't mod killed he should be lynched. 

Vote 9TC

The bolded is exactly what I suspect after further observation.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

zero129 said:
DanneSandin said:
zero129 said:

Holy! 560+ posts to catch up on since i was last online O_o .

Can anyone give me a quick rundown of whats been going on please?

9TC says he's day time vig with day time scan and has scanned tabaha as scum. That's the short of it.

9TC seems to have posted is PM, or re-written it to comfirm his claim...

Ok so while reading up i seen this post from 9TC
http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=4912813

He says he wont say his reasons for changing his vote or give clues cos "The reason why I don't say who is who is because we may have day killer.

So if he was the day killer then why was he so worried about one? or has this already been cleared up?

That's a god damn good question!! Perhaps he was afraid of getting killed during the night, and blamed it on the supposed day killer? =/

Man, I gotta:

Unvote

Some one else needs to look into that shit. I'm too tired right now and should have gone to bed like 2 hours ago =/

One thing I wonder now is why Ninetails didn't investigate me, and instead voted me for no real reason. If he killed Stefl, why would he investigate Tabaha and not me? It doesn't make much sense to vote for someone after you already scanned someone as guilty..

19:44:34 Skeezer METAL GEAR ONLINE
19:44:36 Skeezer FAILURE
19:44:51 ABadClown You're right!
19:44:55 ABadClown Hur hur hur
19:45:01 Skeezer i meant
19:45:04 Skeezer YOU ARE A FAILKURE
19:45:08 Skeezer FAILURE*

And we have a winner!

ninetailschris said:
DarkThanatos said

@Danne 

@Linkz 

Vote 9TC

Bad logic if direct quote I would be banned so why would I direct quote?

The whole thing is a summary not a direct quote I repeat this but you ignored it like 3 times.

your logic is made to say whatever happens lynch ntC.

you keep trying to connect the two like I direct quoted when I didn't even pezus can confirm this.

You didn't know you would get banned for a direct quote. 

Way to precise for a summary. 

Precisely. You should getmodkilled, but if you don't, you lied and its a risky game for any player let alone a noob. You had a good run for a while when you started posting content. If you continue to play you could get pretty decent when you understand how we play. But your gamble didn't pay off for you, and now you should get lynched IMO :) 

So hyped for Rome 2: Total War