By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 50 - Superheroes & Villains

tabaha said:
DarkThanatos said:
Tabaha come in and roleclaim.

I have decided i will vote you over 9TC. I'm not doing it yet because i dont want us to lynch yuo until you roleclaim.

I have my reasons to think that my roleclaim will only fuck town chances to win. Also nothing guarantees me that you guys will believe in me

You are of course right. Nothing guarentees it. 

One thing is sure though, if you don't you will probably get lynched.

So hyped for Rome 2: Total War

Around the Network
DanneSandin said:
tabaha said:
DanneSandin said:
tabaha said:
DarkThanatos said:

I have decided i will vote you over 9TC. I'm not doing it yet because i dont want us to lynch yuo until you roleclaim.

I have my reasons to think that my roleclaim will only fuck town chances to win. Also nothing guarantees me that you guys will believe in me

Yeah, I'm not too sure you should roleclaim either.... Not yet anyways!! But I think you might have to sooner or later. Know how many votes you've got?

not really

I don't know either, but YOU better keep an eye out for those so you can role claim if neccessary.

I'm more worried finding a way to make you guys believe he's lying when it comes to my scan than to look at my votes

What I don't really get is how 9TC could get a read from tabaha during the day. I understand that he could DO the investigation during the day, but shouldn't he, like, get the answer during the night, or the next day or something? I've never heard of a day time ability that gives immediate results... anyone??

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.

DarkThanatos said:
tabaha said:
DarkThanatos said:

Don't push him more than needed. If he's like TWO votes away, yeah, then you definetly needs to claim. But until then, no, he shouldn't claim.

This is boarderlining fishing........

Nine, what is your character and role/item.

Around the Network
DanneSandin said:
DarkThanatos said:
tabaha said:
DarkThanatos said:

Don't push him more than needed. If he's like TWO votes away, yeah, then you definetly needs to claim. But until then, no, he shouldn't claim.

This is boarderlining fishing........

A claim from tabaha would allow us to lynch 9tc without a town loss.

Tabaha should be lynched today because we have an investigation on him.

It also saves us from having to go on and on and wait for more votes, or allow mafia to pile votes on, and cut to the chase. It's not such a bad idea.

theprof00 said:

Does everyone have an item? or just some?

DanneSandin said:
theprof00 said:

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=4906549

and this time read it, you nub.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

DanneSandin said:
theprof00 said:

Item: Nothing
Role: Vanilla
Abilities: None

Seems there are several distinct categories.

I would think that maybe mutants have abilities and humans have items, or maybe it is randomized? Either way, I want to know what he has and does.