By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 50 - Superheroes & Villains

DarkThanatos said:
ninetailschris said:
DarkThanatos said:

Ok firstly 

(You can vote a player and timelimit) 

Secondly- If you scanned Tabaha and found him guilty. Why are you even considering voting Mantle? Why did you not say earlier that tabaha was outright scum? If i recall, you said kill Mario, Tabaha is town earlier? (It may have been the other way round, i'll check in a sec) 

Something is incredibly fishy here. Maybe you are just a confused noob. Maybe not.

If i go back and find you said kill mario, tabaha is town if i die. You have lied. And I want your lynch. If it was the other way around- then I will vote tabaha. 

Told people vote tabaha and guess what she turned the vote on me.

Was going with current because I told people I investigated nobody listened and didn't trust me.

At that point I just wanted to live.

my character is from deadpool btw

No. 

Just outright no. 

If you know someone is scum. YOU SAY THERE ARE SCUM. You dont say they are town because you "want to live"!

Did you not hear me?

i said he was scum nobody voted on it.

they voted mantle and I voted time limit to save myself and didn't  want kill town by mistake.

"Excuse me sir, I see you have a weapon. Why don't you put it down and let's settle this like gentlemen"  ~ max

Around the Network

^Broken image link first time round in respond to 9TC

So hyped for Rome 2: Total War

ninetailschris said:

Did you not hear me?

i said he was scum nobody voted on it.

they voted mantle and I voted time limit to save myself and didn't  want kill town by mistake.

If they don't listen. YOU SAY IT AGAIN. 

Mantle was our best bet for scum with the information we all knew. 

You claim to KNOW that tabaha is scum. If nobody listens. YOU SAY IT AGAIN WITH CAPITALS. Get a big flashing neon light gif for all i care. 

You don't say tabaha is town because he voted you! You push the point til town notice! And then, if tabaha DOES flip scum, Doc will protect you! 

A Bad Clown said:
Ninetails what is the name of your character? Just wondering

Good question! We already know your role...

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.

ninetailschris said:
DarkThanatos said:
ninetailschris said:
Do I vote mantle or time limit very confused ATM.

Final fan is jelly because his role is probably useless for whatever team he is on.

I'm going to need protection tonight.

Mantle why you want me dead so bad?

Ok firstly 

~picture here~

(You can vote a player and timelimit) 

Secondly- If you scanned Tabaha and found him guilty. Why are you even considering voting Mantle? Why did you not say earlier that tabaha was outright scum? If i recall, you said kill Mario, Tabaha is town earlier? (It may have been the other way round, i'll check in a sec) 

Something is incredibly fishy here. Maybe you are just a confused noob. Maybe not.

If i go back and find you said kill mario, tabaha is town if i die. You have lied. And I want your lynch. If it was the other way around- then I will vote tabaha. 

Told people vote tabaha and guess what she turned the vote on me.

Was going with current because I told people I investigated nobody listened and didn't trust me.

At that point I just wanted to live.

my character is from deadpool btw

is from deadpool is not enough. Name please

Around the Network

ninetailschris said:
When I die kill Mario and tabaha town.

That is all I need to say at this point.

Tabaha town. 

This was 5 hours ago. 

Enough said. 

Vote 9TC

DarkThanatos said:

ninetailschris said:

Tabaha town. 

This was 5 hours ago. 

Enough said. 

Vote 9TC

Neon lights, cute.

He just has bad grammar: "When I die kill Mario and tabaha, town."

DarkThanatos said:
hatmoza said:

Unvote

Vote Tabaha

If tabaha is not scum we lynch 9TC. I'm done with this day. And I'm quite annoyed that I'm one of the few who see 9TC as very odd.

I see 9TC as odd. 

But I find you voting Tabaha odder. You have said there is something incredibly fishy. We don't need to rush a decision. Why vote him if we are still investigating? 

HoS Hat

No, jackass. Because twice already people told me we lynch 9t because it doesn't matter what order he take action. Which I don't agree with at all with this instance but it is a natural course of action I can't deny as logical either. Plus, didn't you already fos or hos me. Folow the game and stop acting like mantle -jumping on anything that would remotely make you look like a concerend town.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Fuck it, I'm going with my gut on this.

Unvote tabaha

Vote 9TC

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

DarkThanatos said:

ninetailschris said:

Tabaha town. 

This was 5 hours ago. 

Enough said. 

Vote 9TC

When I die kill Mario AND tabaha town. 

My comma did not appear but even then you see the word and in there meaning both.

"Excuse me sir, I see you have a weapon. Why don't you put it down and let's settle this like gentlemen"  ~ max