By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 50 - Superheroes & Villains

tabaha said:
not finished to read the thread but i'm pretty sure ninetails is having fail interpretation. does your investigation role only say the role of your target?

Only party doesn't tell me anything beyond party.

"Excuse me sir, I see you have a weapon. Why don't you put it down and let's settle this like gentlemen"  ~ max

Around the Network
A Bad Clown said:
Sorry I've been away, I've been with my my family this weekend. Anyways something I just noticed on this page was Ninetails's admitance to be the killer, and that he also just said he has investigative abilities. DanneSandin implied he had investigative abilities or killing ones to Hatmoza but there's a player that has both already, so I'd like to hear what DanneSandin has to say. Also to Ninetails both Stefl and Tabaha are men...they just have female avatars.

Oh... Didn't mean for it to be interpreted like that =/ I was talking with spurge about another game where I was the cop and scanned Hatz as scum the first night because he was soooo obvious.

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.

TruckOSaurus said:
miz1q2w3e said:
hatmoza said:
How about this, we lynch 9tails. If he's what he said he was, we lynch tabaha.

I would feel a lot more comfortable. I know this goes against the claimed cop. But I just don't believe him. If he was lying, we beat him at his own game.

I just read this.

It's such a powerful role to waste... What do the rest of you guys think?

I think it's a too good to be true role. Well, I could see the role as described being true... but for a Serial Killer. Winning as a SK is hard as hell, allowing him to scan people to find his competition (and gain the trust of the town) could be a great tool to give him a fighting chance.

What do you mean? Just to make sure, is there such a role that lets one investigate AND kill in the daytime?

Well anyways, we already know he's something. Whatever he is, lynching someone will give us the answer. tabaha turns up mafia = he's telling the truth, otherwise, we lynch him next.

I can't explain this, but I have a feeling he's telling the truth. It's that first post I quoted from him.

@Doctor: PROTECT 9TC TONIGHT.

ninetailschris said:
tabaha said:
not finished to read the thread but i'm pretty sure ninetails is having fail interpretation. does your investigation role only say the role of your target?

really? if it's true i have no problem of lynching you for lying

Unvote

Vote Tabaha

If tabaha is not scum we lynch 9TC. I'm done with this day. And I'm quite annoyed that I'm one of the few who see 9TC as very odd.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Around the Network

actually I need someone with more experience than me to help me
How far-fetched is the possibility of ninetails being on an anti town team (and ofc having the power to daykill)?

tabaha said:
ninetailschris said:
tabaha said:

really? if it's true i have no problem of lynching you for lying

Plead your case,  how is 9tails lying? You may have to roleclaim here.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Ninetails what is the name of your character? Just wondering

19:44:34 Skeezer METAL GEAR ONLINE
19:44:36 Skeezer FAILURE
19:44:51 ABadClown You're right!
19:44:55 ABadClown Hur hur hur
19:45:01 Skeezer i meant
19:45:04 Skeezer YOU ARE A FAILKURE
19:45:08 Skeezer FAILURE*
hatmoza said:

Unvote

Vote Tabaha

If tabaha is not scum we lynch 9TC. I'm done with this day. And I'm quite annoyed that I'm one of the few who see 9TC as very odd.

first: do you prefer to lynch me over 9TC and listen to his words when he claims a role too good to be true and has the super intelligence of shooting first, ask after?

second: do I really look like someone scummy?

Well if you guys really want to lynch me, go ahed. I'll even hammer myself just to have the pleasure of lauging when i flip town

ninetailschris said:
Do I vote mantle or time limit very confused ATM.

Final fan is jelly because his role is probably useless for whatever team he is on.

I'm going to need protection tonight.

Mantle why you want me dead so bad?

Ok firstly 

(You can vote a player and timelimit) 

Secondly- If you scanned Tabaha and found him guilty. Why are you even considering voting Mantle? Why did you not say earlier that tabaha was outright scum? If i recall, you said kill Mario, Tabaha is town earlier? (It may have been the other way round, i'll check in a sec) 

Something is incredibly fishy here. Maybe you are just a confused noob. Maybe not.

If i go back and find you said kill mario, tabaha is town if i die. You have lied. And I want your lynch. If it was the other way around- then I will vote tabaha. 

So hyped for Rome 2: Total War