By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 50 - Superheroes & Villains

hatmoza said:
Prof, it makes sense when you have a strong conviction that 9TC is lying through his teeth.

be patient.

Let's hear what tabaha has to say. There is no reason for us to make a decision now, so you trying to force a decision through is not a sensible course of action.

Around the Network

Hokay, I'm at the top of 27@50 but I absolutely have to go now. I shall return!

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

Why would 9TC lie? If he was mafia then he'd be lynched day 2, which wouldn't be worth it - if he's a serial killer then it's definitely not worth it

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

pezus, you still have 9TC voting for timeout

[01:33] <@Palom> Question: Biology: Which major terrestial biome is characterized by very cold winters and mostly herbacious plants? (1)

[01:33] tsundra

mantlepiecek said:

Hat is scum, and I expect tabaha to flip something very powerful for the scum team. Prof is probably not scum. I retract my previous HoS on him.

DT I still feel is scum. Zero should participate more, and I think he is town.

Haxton is scum. That is about all I want to say.

Like I said, I know it comes off strongly as me protecting tabaha, I could care less at this point about taabha. It's about me not buying an investigator slash vigilante slash act twice during the day role.

Don't even try to use this opportunity to throw suspicion around like that, you haven't earned the right to at this point.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Around the Network
radishhead said:
Why would 9TC lie? If he was mafia then he'd be lynched day 2, which wouldn't be worth it - if he's a serial killer then it's definitely not worth it

Never overestimate first timer mistakes. They don't have the insight seasoned players have to avoid what we consider silly mistakes.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

miz1q2w3e said:
hatmoza said:
How about this, we lynch 9tails. If he's what he said he was, we lynch tabaha.

I would feel a lot more comfortable. I know this goes against the claimed cop. But I just don't believe him. If he was lying, we beat him at his own game.

I just read this.

It's such a powerful role to waste... What do the rest of you guys think?

I think it's a too good to be true role. Well, I could see the role as described being true... but for a Serial Killer. Winning as a SK is hard as hell, allowing him to scan people to find his competition (and gain the trust of the town) could be a great tool to give him a fighting chance.

Signature goes here!

TruckOSaurus said:
miz1q2w3e said:

I find it difficult to believe as well...

I don't care though, we'll see soon enough anyways.

Unvote, Vote: tabaha

I've been getting the worst vibes from you for a while. From your cheering on while mantle and prof were arguing, to your eagerness to get on every lynch and now we have this post that says : "I think 9TC could be lying but let's  kill someone to make sure!".

I got a really bad vibe from mantle, but he's been fighting to stay alive so badly, first time I've seen him lose his cool and actually appear to care.

9TC's story is a bit hard to swallow, and the only way to know for certain is to lynch someone, I'm sorry but it's the truth.

Da hell guys?! I was just catching up, had like 10-20 more posts to read, had some dinner watched some dr who and when I get back... BAM! 200 new posts!?

I'll catch up in the morning, I'm off to bed real soon...

and:

Unvote 9TC

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.

not finished to read the thread but i'm pretty sure ninetails is having fail interpretation. does your investigation role only say the role of your target?