By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 50 - Superheroes & Villains

Ninetails, if you are alive tomorrow do not kill mario please, at least not without proper discussion.

Around the Network
hatmoza said:
Day time investigator and vigilante that can act twice in a single day. I'm not at all protecting anyone here. It's just I can't bring myself to believe it. At all.

I find it difficult to believe as well...

I don't care though, we'll see soon enough anyways.

Unvote, Vote: tabaha

TruckOSaurus said:
ninetailschris said:
TruckOSaurus said:
ninetailschris said:

Basically I can investigate one time and only during the day.

basically role tells me what party the person is from.

it came up mafia on him and when I said this he was quick to label me mafia for no good reason.

He out of no were acted like he wasn't bored anymore and got involved finally I think this proved a knee-jerk reaction he is clearly mafia. The evidence says so.

Before I put some trust in what you say, why did you shoot someone in the dark (Stefl) when you could have scanned him first to see if you were right?

I tried to get two birds with one stone.

kill mafia by day and investigate and lynch another.

backfired and lead to my biggest fail.

This does fit with the overconfidence you've shown so far but something does click with me yet.

When approximately did you get your investigation result? Why did you vote but then unvote tabaha? Why would you unvote someone you got a guilty scan on?

Exactly. I would feel much more comfortable lynching 9TC at this point, then react to his flip by lynching tabaha if he was telling the truth which I strongly strongly doubt.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

hatmoza said:
How about this, we lynch 9tails. If he's what he said he was, we lynch tabaha.

I would feel a lot more comfortable. I know this goes against the claimed cop. But I just don't believe him. If he was lying, we beat him at his own game.

This doesn't really make sense, hat.

@ninetails

what is your role? character, etc.

Shit, we have a train on tabaha. SOMETHING DOES NOT FEEL RIGHT AT ALL!

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Around the Network
hatmoza said:
How about this, we lynch 9tails. If he's what he said he was, we lynch tabaha.

I would feel a lot more comfortable. I know this goes against the claimed cop. But I just don't believe him. If he was lying, we beat him at his own game.

I just read this.

It's such a powerful role to waste... What do the rest of you guys think?

Prof, it makes sense when you have a strong conviction that 9TC is lying through his teeth.

miz1q2w3e said:
hatmoza said:
Day time investigator and vigilante that can act twice in a single day. I'm not at all protecting anyone here. It's just I can't bring myself to believe it. At all.

I find it difficult to believe as well...

I don't care though, we'll see soon enough anyways.

Unvote, Vote: tabaha

I've been getting the worst vibes from you for a while. From your cheering on while mantle and prof were arguing, to your eagerness to get on every lynch and now we have this post that says : "I think 9TC could be lying but let's  kill someone to make sure!".

Signature goes here!

Hat is scum, and I expect tabaha to flip something very powerful for the scum team. Prof is probably not scum. I retract my previous HoS on him.

DT I still feel is scum. Zero should participate more, and I think he is town.

Haxton is scum. That is about all I want to say.

hatmoza said:
Shit, we have a train on tabaha. SOMETHING DOES NOT FEEL RIGHT AT ALL!

Everyone believes what 9TC said apparently.

Personally, I just want answers.