theprof00 said:
mantlepiecek said:
theprof00 said:
mantlepiecek said:
theprof00 said:
mantlepiecek said:
theprof00 said:
mantlepiecek said:

I thought he could be sk because he didn't claim it. Sk's don't claim their kills whereas vigs should never have that fear of getting called out.

So then why not say that you think nine is the SK?

It is the same thing. SK is a power role as is the day vig, the only difference is the alignment. When you asked if I knew he is a power role, I guessed that he could be the one who killed stefl. So the day vig part. However, I was not sure if he was Day SK or even the person who killed stefl, really.

I later thought he could be town by virtue of haxton's vote. That is the only thing that even made me consider him as a possible mislynch setup.

Sorry, I meant to ask 'why didn't you tell the town of your suspicion that 9tc might be an SK'.

Because when I thought of that nine wasn't the one I was thinking. I was thinking that there might not really be a day vig, he could be a day sk.

Nine came into my imagination a little later. I don't exactly remember. And I was busy with DT and you.

I don't understand.

You don't comment on his lynchtrain.
Then you say he might be a town, but the lynch is still ok (this is when I start questioning you)
THEN you say you think he is the Vig (no mention of SK yet)
Just recently, you started saying he might be an SK (also, you first start mentioning this possibility AFTER I said that my first suspicion when nine claimed, was that he was scum).

Please put your thoughts in the above quote in chronological order.

I thought there might have been a day sk killer because he didn't claim.

I thought radish is the sk. He could be erring day vig too.

I commented on nine's lynch train when I answered tabaha and posted my suspicions on haxton. Indirectly of course.

I said if he is town, the lynch would still be ok since he is a distraction.

Then I said he could be the vigilante.

When did you look and think that stefl might have been targeted for his vote on nine?

Well stefl died quite a short while after he voted nine, and people were making comparisons to who voted stefl - who could be the killer?

I instead realized that it could be someone who voted stefl, and not really the other way around.

Around the Network

Sorry, I meant it could be someone who was voted by stefl, and not the other way around.

theprof00 said:
ninetailschris said:
Do I vote mantle or time limit very confused ATM.

Final fan is jelly because his role is probably useless for whatever team he is on.

I'm going to need protection tonight.

Mantle why you want me dead so bad?

Who did you investigate?

Tabaha in which ironically she claimed it was baseless and was quick to say I was mafia when it's obvious I'm not.

"Excuse me sir, I see you have a weapon. Why don't you put it down and let's settle this like gentlemen"  ~ max

I was going to ask the doctor to refrain from protectign ninetails, with the following reaoning:

"I don't know if he'll be a mafia target or not but he's not worth saving IMO. If he has more than one shot it's as likely he'll use it badly again as it is he'll listen to us. And if he doesn't have more shots, that more or less would confirm him town which normally would warrant protection but he's sooo bad.

"And ninetails, if you do have more shots please don't kill me tomorrow for saying this. I think you have decent odds of surviving, so why waste the doctor?"

But events have proceeded, and I still don't want him to get the privilege of doc protection, but for entirely different reasons.

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

ninetailschris said:
theprof00 said:
ninetailschris said:

Final fan is jelly because his role is probably useless for whatever team he is on.

Who did you investigate?

Tabaha in which ironically she claimed it was baseless and was quick to say I was mafia when it's obvious I'm not.

How does your investigation work?

Around the Network
mantlepiecek said:
TruckOSaurus said:

You have a weird set of priorities.

If there's a lynch about to happen then that means that the person you actually think is scum isn't getting lynched today, right?

So, if you wanted your real suspect to be the lynch of the day, wouldn't stopping the lynch on the guy you think is town be a priority?

It's not that easy trucks. There are what, 7 votes on ninetail? I am supposed to go around convincing so many people to take their votes of him and vote for DT on day 1?

It is not like nintail is confirmed town for me to do that, what if he actually was scum? Wouldn't that be me hurting town unnecessarily by considering my opinion above others?

HAHAHAHA as if you don't consider your opinion miles above everyone else.  And, frankly, you SHOULD try to advance your own opinions because if you're town then they're the only ones you know are genuine and (for a vanilla) they're the only way to try to achieve victory.  

And don't give me that bullshit that you would have to spend forever hunting down everyone voting 9TC and individually convincing them.  You could have thrown out your belief that he was town and the day vig.  For bonus points you could have picked one person and tried to convince them, and then just let that conversation stand as your effort to convincing the others.  But doing nothing is just stupid, and contrary to your supposed ambition of seeing DT lynched. 

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

ninetailschris said:
theprof00 said:
ninetailschris said:

Who did you investigate?

You actually investigated tabaha. Is that right? You got guilty scan?

mantlepiecek said:

Well stefl died quite a short while after he voted nine, and people were making comparisons to who voted stefl - who could be the killer?

I instead realized that it could be someone who voted stefl, and not really the other way around.

So at what point was this, according to the previous chronological order:

1I thought there might have been a day sk killer because he didn't claim.

2I thought radish is the sk. He could be erring day vig too.

3I commented on nine's lynch train when I answered tabaha and posted my suspicions on haxton. Indirectly of course.

4I said if he is town, the lynch would still be ok since he is a distraction.

5Then I said he could be the vigilante.

mantlepiecek said:
ninetailschris said:

You actually investigated tabaha. Is that right? You got guilty scan?

He's already being asked questions, thanks.

Final-Fan said:
mantlepiecek said:
TruckOSaurus said:

You have a weird set of priorities.

If there's a lynch about to happen then that means that the person you actually think is scum isn't getting lynched today, right?

So, if you wanted your real suspect to be the lynch of the day, wouldn't stopping the lynch on the guy you think is town be a priority?

It's not that easy trucks. There are what, 7 votes on ninetail? I am supposed to go around convincing so many people to take their votes of him and vote for DT on day 1?

It is not like nintail is confirmed town for me to do that, what if he actually was scum? Wouldn't that be me hurting town unnecessarily by considering my opinion above others?

HAHAHAHA as if you don't consider your opinion miles above everyone else.  And, frankly, you SHOULD try to advance your own opinions because if you're town then they're the only ones you know are genuine and (for a vanilla) they're the only way to try to achieve victory.  

And don't give me that bullshit that you would have to spend forever hunting down everyone voting 9TC and individually convincing them.  You could have thrown out your belief that he was town and the day vig.  For bonus points you could have picked one person and tried to convince them, and then just let that conversation stand as your effort to convincing the others.  But doing nothing is just stupid, and contrary to your supposed ambition of seeing DT lynched. 

I consider my opinion over others only in the sense that I will believe my opinion. I am not going to stop other people's thoughts. Seriously, there is nothing to laugh.

I did not do nothing.