By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 50 - Superheroes & Villains

mantlepiecek said:
miz1q2w3e said:
mantlepiecek said:
theprof00 said:

Don't worry, you will be.

You say everyone is acting dumb, but nobody has any idea what you're saying. It's not us mantle. It's YOU.

I never said everyone is acting dumb. Do not generalize everyone based on yourself and ninetails.

You said it here: http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=4915033

We think you're scum for not acting like a town should = we're stupid.

How many people think that? I still stand by that. Not everyone. I didn't vote ninetails, I didn't know he was dayvig, I had my suspicions. You are wrong about how a town should act then.

There is no strict definition for acting like town.

SO WHY DIDN'T YOU ASK HIM.

You had suspicions. You even provided that suspicion here which implies YOU ANALYZED STEFL'S VOTES. You CLEARLY looked for the vigilante.

Around the Network
theprof00 said:
mantlepiecek said:
miz1q2w3e said:
mantlepiecek said:
theprof00 said:

You say everyone is acting dumb, but nobody has any idea what you're saying. It's not us mantle. It's YOU.

I never said everyone is acting dumb. Do not generalize everyone based on yourself and ninetails.

How many people think that? I still stand by that. Not everyone. I didn't vote ninetails, I didn't know he was dayvig, I had my suspicions. You are wrong about how a town should act then.

You had suspicions. You even provided that suspicion here which implies YOU ANALYZED STEFL'S VOTES. You CLEARLY looked for the vigilante.

Because he didn't seem that interested in providing any reasoning whatsoever for his suspicions, let alone tell us whether he is the day vig.

happydolphin said:
miz1q2w3e said:
theprof00 said:

A suspicion that saved his life. A suspicion that you refrained from posting. You had information that you declined to share. It is not your decision as to how information should be interpreted. You post suspicions so that town can use them. By declining to share information unless specifically asked, BY ME NOT TABAHA, you were allowing a possible (tripple underline) power role confirmed town, to be lynched, SIMPLY BECAUSE YOU DECIDED IT WAS OK, ON YOUR OWN, WITHOUT DISCUSSION, IGNORING PLEAS BY OTHER TOWNIES TO KNOW WHO THE VIG IS, IGNORING THE LYNCHTRAIN UNTIL ASKED.

It's done. All we need is more votes.

Prof is scum, don't buddy him.

Prove it.

mantlepiecek said:
theprof00 said:
mantlepiecek said:
miz1q2w3e said:
mantlepiecek said:
theprof00 said:

Because he didn't seem that interested in providing any reasoning whatsoever for his suspicions, let alone tell us whether he is the day vig.

Because you didn't think he'd tell you, you didn't bother asking.

How do you not understand that this is a terrible answer?

theprof00 said:
mantlepiecek said:

My scum list - prof, DT, Tabaha.

I am sure that tabaha is scum. I am not so sure of hat but he can wait. I will be very dissatisfied if this day ends up with any other lynch other than tabaha.

Town list - Nacho, trucks, Miz, ABC.

Everyone else neutral. The reason I am posting this is to make it very clear that I am for tabaha's lynch. Nacho indirectly answered my question, an FOT for his as well.

Posting this for fun.

oh i also noticed this one when rereading after seeing you accusing mantle. was going to post something related as soon as i had time

Around the Network
theprof00 said:
mantlepiecek said:
theprof00 said:
mantlepiecek said:
miz1q2w3e said:
mantlepiecek said:
theprof00 said:

Because you didn't think he'd tell you, you didn't bother asking.

How do you not understand that this is a terrible answer?

lol, because it is not. He also answered it only because he thought he was getting lynched.

What would be the point of asking such a question though? What if he is the day sk killer? How sure are you that he is not the day sk killer?

theprof00 said:
mantlepiecek said:
miz1q2w3e said:
mantlepiecek said:
theprof00 said:

Also, about looking for the vigilante, that is not true. Stefl voted for ninetail (I think jokingly? It was to ask him to participate more), and I remembered it because I felt the same about ninetails.

happydolphin said:
miz1q2w3e said:
happydolphin said:
miz1q2w3e said:

HOW would you know?

His meta mostly, he is playing very creepily, grasping at straws on mantle.

His theory that 9TC was fakeclaiming mafia was whacked. Way too mafia-rooted thinking for my taste.

I don't have a full case on him yet, but this far, I'll just say be wary of him.

"Prof is scum, don't buddy him." - Sounded pretty sure there for a second.

He never said 9TC was claiming mafia, if he did I must have missed it. Link?

:( My PC is slow, ask someone else for the link...

He said something around the lines of  9TC claimed power role with the intent of fakeclaiming mafia.

Do you mean this? http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=4915116

Read it again.

happydolphin said:
miz1q2w3e said:
happydolphin said:
miz1q2w3e said:

HOW would you know?

His meta mostly, he is playing very creepily, grasping at straws on mantle.

His theory that 9TC was fakeclaiming mafia was whacked. Way too mafia-rooted thinking for my taste.

I don't have a full case on him yet, but this far, I'll just say be wary of him.

"Prof is scum, don't buddy him." - Sounded pretty sure there for a second.

He never said 9TC was claiming mafia, if he did I must have missed it. Link?

:( My PC is slow, ask someone else for the link...

He said something around the lines of  9TC claimed power role with the intent of fakeclaiming mafia.

The other thing is that prof outed the daytime killer. That isn't a good thing, and is way beyond rolefishing. Lol @ hatz going paranoid over item/role talk, but saying nothing about prof's request for 9TC to out day killer... 9TC is as good as dead tonight.

Other thing. Prof first blames mantle for trying to lynch 9TC, then he blames mantle for not defending him, when mantle made it clear that he did not trust 9TC as hypothetical daytime killer and wasn't gung-ho on wanting him alive in the first place.

It's all bad on prof's end.

You are truly retarded. Not going to waste my time like I did last game with you.

1. When 9tc mentioned actions, I assumed he was pretending to be a power role, but was really mafia trying to look desirable to the town to prevent lynch.
2. When it became obvious he would be lynched, 3 votes left, I looked at the people who were on the train. I noticed mantle saying it was ok for him to die, even if town. I brought up the fact that he outed himself as a power role. Mantle said he was likely a vigilante who could only hurt town in the future. I told ninetails not to shoot anyone unless ordered to by a claimed confirmed veteran townie. We would've lost his role had it not been outed.
3. I blame mantle for not trying to figure out what is going on and standing idly by while a player with a possible, suspected role is about to be lynched.

well i have to go for 2 hours. i'll be back and post something useful, or so i hope