By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 50 - Superheroes & Villains

theprof00 said:
mantlepiecek said:
theprof00 said:
Mantle
IT IS YOUR JOB AS A TOWNIE TO CONTRIBUTE IN ANY WAY POSSIBLE.
Right now, you have just defended:
1) Not talking about your suspicion's about a soon-to-be-lynched player's role, despite having several pieces of evidence and reasoning behind it.
2) Not defending a player who may be an easily confirmed town, just because he hasn't contributed enough, or hasn't defended himself.
3) Not commenting on a lynch-train AT ALL
4) Not talking UNLESS ASKED A QUESTION
5) Not questioning suspects

Yes, and I WAS DOING IT BY HUNTING FOR SCUM.

1) I have talked about my suspicion about a soon-to-be lynched player's role, despite not having any evidence about it. Seriously.

2) This is because I thought he was one-shot and hence didn't care about it himself.

3) I did.

4) I have. Again, parroting Miz.

5) HAHAHAHAHA. That is all. Not questioning suspects?

Are you even being sincere with this post prof?

1 "What is my point? I am saying I am not trying to lynch ninetails. Simple. I haven't even said anything about his lynch. Tabaha ASKED me a question, you fool. I ANSWERED it. How the hell was I planning that stuff up if tabaha asked it?"

2 "You asked him if he was the day vig only after I mentioned it. Had I not mentioned it, he would have been lynched."

3 "Simple. I haven't even said anything about his lynch.Tabaha ASKED me a question, you fool. I ANSWERED it."

4 fair enough. I don't really see any real discussion. Just you answering people's accusations and calling them stupid.

5 Mafia would lurk or talk about nothing if capable. The best way to catch scum is to have them talking. The best way to have them talking is to ask them questions. Therefore, if you are not asking everyone, including your suspects, questions, then you are not doing your job.

1) Context. I haven't said anything about his lynch what? What did you ask that made gave that answer? I told tabaha in the post I quoted, so this statement is already proven false.

2) Yes. You see, I actually didn't read the part where he claimed a power role. So, I could have easily said that instead.

3) My answer to tabaha was the comment? Wth.

4) You are blind then. The only person who even accused me was DT only after I accused him. And you. Only after I accused you.

5) What I said was I have been asking questions to my suspects.

Around the Network
ninetailschris said:
DarkThanatos said:
miz1q2w3e said:

Guy's let's not lynch 9TC. He seemed genuinely confused when I pointed out his error. If he were scum, he would've been more careful.

THINK ABOUT THIS FOR A SEC @All who voted 9TC.

You voted him yourself remember :P 

@Yoshiya- See my point now? Town almost killed not just the Vig- but also the brand new day one Vig. For reasons that can literally be explained by the "Day one" bit. 

The real question now is- @9TC So you are the town vig- Please explain why you killed Stefl in depth, and now you have a huge mafia target over your head- dont bother with the riddles and hints. Outright say who is town and not, and your reasons. 

Ok I will tell why I did it because death to me is  obvious .

have actions that let kill one every day and investigate once a day.

i killed stefl because at the time I thought she was mafia because someone said something about her and thought if wasn't mafia it would get a reaction from mafia thinking mafia had day killer.

So after that I found what tabaha doing was very mafia like and obviously trying to get attention off of her. I decided to investigate to confirm any unless tabhaha can pretend to be mafia I don't see why I would be wrong. That is why I named dropped her.

yea I screwed up with the plan but if everyone would have just gone with vote I would be a better spot ATM.

would't say what I did was stupid because a lot of people got exposed.

Are you saying that you can investigate (i.e. scan someone) during the day and that you investigated tabaha and got a guilty result?

If not, can you please tell me what it is that you're trying to say here.

Signature goes here!

TruckOSaurus said:
mantlepiecek said:
miz1q2w3e said:
mantlepiecek said:

No, that is not my excuse. Why didn't you stop his lynch?

My reasoning for not "stopping" his lynch is because 1) he is playing badly, 2)that is if he is town, if he is sk then maybe it would be good for us to get rid of him 3) Defending him isn't as important as trying to lynch someone whom I consider scum.

If you see, I am actually trying to get DT lynched. Not ninetails.

I'm trying now, I just got here + I was thrown a bit off balance by hatz.

1) He wasn't playing badly, he was being cryptic (he didn't want to expose himself). His reply to me was sincere, he probably did play differently at other sites.
2) Fine, since I also thought he was a stupid day vig if true.
3) BS. I don't even know how you could say that... You could easily do both. I don't get this one.

He was already on his way to getting lynched, why do that and bring suspicion to yourself.

3) I couldn't do both easily. I was concentrating on DT, and others. YOU SHOULD REALIZE THAT IT is our responsibility to not lynch someone we think is town, and we decide whom to lynch by casting votes. I didn't want to lynch him, I didn't vote him.

He was on his way to getting lynched, why defend him when he wasn't? Why defend someone who may not even be town? Why defend someone who doesn't care to defend himself? WHY?

Why am I responsible for defending him? Just because I had a hunch that he could be the day vig? A hunch is all that, a hunch. It can be wrong as well.

You have a weird set of priorities.

If there's a lynch about to happen then that means that the person you actually think is scum isn't getting lynched today, right?

So, if you wanted your real suspect to be the lynch of the day, wouldn't stopping the lynch on the guy you think is town be a priority?

It's not that easy trucks. There are what, 7 votes on ninetail? I am supposed to go around convincing so many people to take their votes of him and vote for DT on day 1?

It is not like nintail is confirmed town for me to do that, what if he actually was scum? Wouldn't that be me hurting town unnecessarily by considering my opinion above others?

mantlepiecek said:
theprof00 said:
mantlepiecek said:

Doesn't matter. He still knows what mafia is and what skills are required to play them. He won't feel as discouraged as others if he is lynched.

"Haxton is suspicious" is not everything I said though. I have given reasoning for my suspicion. He hasn't participated much in this entire game and comes at the end of the day to cast a vote with a reason that feels like parroted. That is highly suspicious in my eyes.

Doesn't matter? That's your response? lol He has NO idea what he's doing. That should be obvious to you.

I am not getting involved in your talk about Haxton. I asked you a question about whether you had questioned your suspect or fos'ed him and you replied no. I am not getting dragged into your little off-topic argument about how valid a single suspicion on a haxton is, when I'm talking to you about ninetails.

So, prof. Where did you question radish today?

I haven't, but I've voted him, FoS'ed him and made comments in his direction, some of which has noticeably affected his comments, like his stance on meta.
http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=4910780
http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=4911224

theprof00 said:
mantlepiecek said:
theprof00 said:
mantlepiecek said:

Doesn't matter. He still knows what mafia is and what skills are required to play them. He won't feel as discouraged as others if he is lynched.

"Haxton is suspicious" is not everything I said though. I have given reasoning for my suspicion. He hasn't participated much in this entire game and comes at the end of the day to cast a vote with a reason that feels like parroted. That is highly suspicious in my eyes.

Doesn't matter? That's your response? lol He has NO idea what he's doing. That should be obvious to you.

I am not getting involved in your talk about Haxton. I asked you a question about whether you had questioned your suspect or fos'ed him and you replied no. I am not getting dragged into your little off-topic argument about how valid a single suspicion on a haxton is, when I'm talking to you about ninetails.

I haven't, but I've voted him, FoS'ed him and made comments in his direction, some of which has noticeably affected his comments, like his stance on meta.

And you expect me to question a 5 hour old suspect.

A serious HoS to you prof. And this is so because in future you can't say that I didn't HoS or FoS. Which is retarded anyway. I only do it if I feel like it, I give more importance to what I am saying than a piece of FoS that people may or may not remember later on.

Around the Network
mantlepiecek said:
theprof00 said:
mantlepiecek said:
theprof00 said:
Mantle
IT IS YOUR JOB AS A TOWNIE TO CONTRIBUTE IN ANY WAY POSSIBLE.
Right now, you have just defended:
1) Not talking about your suspicion's about a soon-to-be-lynched player's role, despite having several pieces of evidence and reasoning behind it.
2) Not defending a player who may be an easily confirmed town, just because he hasn't contributed enough, or hasn't defended himself.
3) Not commenting on a lynch-train AT ALL
4) Not talking UNLESS ASKED A QUESTION
5) Not questioning suspects

Yes, and I WAS DOING IT BY HUNTING FOR SCUM.

1) I have talked about my suspicion about a soon-to-be lynched player's role, despite not having any evidence about it. Seriously.

2) This is because I thought he was one-shot and hence didn't care about it himself.

3) I did.

4) I have. Again, parroting Miz.

5) HAHAHAHAHA. That is all. Not questioning suspects?

Are you even being sincere with this post prof?

1 "What is my point? I am saying I am not trying to lynch ninetails. Simple. I haven't even said anything about his lynch. Tabaha ASKED me a question, you fool. I ANSWERED it. How the hell was I planning that stuff up if tabaha asked it?"

2 "You asked him if he was the day vig only after I mentioned it. Had I not mentioned it, he would have been lynched."

3 "Simple. I haven't even said anything about his lynch.Tabaha ASKED me a question, you fool. I ANSWERED it."

4 fair enough. I don't really see any real discussion. Just you answering people's accusations and calling them stupid.

5 Mafia would lurk or talk about nothing if capable. The best way to catch scum is to have them talking. The best way to have them talking is to ask them questions. Therefore, if you are not asking everyone, including your suspects, questions, then you are not doing your job.

1) Context. I haven't said anything about his lynch what? What did you ask that made gave that answer? I told tabaha in the post I quoted, so this statement is already proven false.

2) Yes. You see, I actually didn't read the part where he claimed a power role. So, I could have easily said that instead.

3) My answer to tabaha was the comment? Wth.

4) You are blind then. The only person who even accused me was DT only after I accused him. And you. Only after I accused you.

5) What I said was I have been asking questions to my suspects.

1 You are missing the point. In the context of saying "TABAHA asked me a question", it means you hadn't and wouldn't have said anything regarding the lynch had you not been directly asked by another player.

2 According to you. Secondly, when I asked "so it's ok to lynch a power role", you responded with "well, I think he's the vigilante", later you will say "a power role without shots is still a power role". So you believed he was a power role. Doesn't matter if you had read him making the claim or not.

3 UNTIL YOU WERE ASKED A QUESTION. You say defending ninetails was useless. You didn't make a single comment about him ON YOUR OWN, WITHOUT BEING ASKED. There is no arguing this FACT.

4 Whatever. I'm not going to get dragged into posting every single thing just so you can say no again and again.

5 You ADMIT TO NOT ASKING YOUR SUSPECT A QUESTION. I accused you of not doing anything about the lynch-train, and you, in your OWN DEFENSE, that you suspected a player who was on the lynch train. That in itself is a terrible defense, for one. For another, you have not questioned that suspect, nor fos, nor vote said player.

You have:

1) Suspicion of a player on a lynch train
2) Suspicion that a player about to be lynched is a town day vig
3) Not done a single thing about it, except for when directly asked about it, meaning that you might never have commented at all on a subject in which you think a scum is on a train of a power role townie.

mantlepiecek said:
theprof00 said:
mantlepiecek said:
theprof00 said:
mantlepiecek said:

A serious HoS to you prof. And this is so because in future you can't say that I didn't HoS or FoS. Which is retarded anyway. I only do it if I feel like it, I give more importance to what I am saying than a piece of FoS that people may or may not remember later on.

An HoS from a soon to be flipped scum only confirms me jackass.

theprof00 said:
mantlepiecek said:

True, but that is not the case here. If I get lynched then it is not a flipped scum, and I will try my best to not get lynched so it won't be an HoS from a flipped scum in either case.

theprof00 said:

You have:

1) Suspicion of a player on a lynch train
2) Suspicion that a player about to be lynched is a town day vig
3) Not done a single thing about it, except for when directly asked about it, meaning that you might never have commented at all on a subject in which you think a scum is on a train of a power role townie.

...and he said 9TC was playing bad. You're way worse imo, mantle.

mantlepiecek said:
theprof00 said:
mantlepiecek said:

True, but that is not the case here. If I get lynched then it is not a flipped scum, and I will try my best to not get lynched so it won't be an HoS from a flipped scum in either case.

Don't worry, you will be.

You say everyone is acting dumb, but nobody has any idea what you're saying. It's not us mantle. It's YOU.