By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 50 - Superheroes & Villains

@pezus: How many more votes for time limit are needed to actually do it?

Around the Network

Well not this page anymore, you guys are posting like crazy lol

19:44:34 Skeezer METAL GEAR ONLINE
19:44:36 Skeezer FAILURE
19:44:51 ABadClown You're right!
19:44:55 ABadClown Hur hur hur
19:45:01 Skeezer i meant
19:45:04 Skeezer YOU ARE A FAILKURE
19:45:08 Skeezer FAILURE*
theprof00 said:
mantlepiecek said:

Doesn't matter. He still knows what mafia is and what skills are required to play them. He won't feel as discouraged as others if he is lynched.

"Haxton is suspicious" is not everything I said though. I have given reasoning for my suspicion. He hasn't participated much in this entire game and comes at the end of the day to cast a vote with a reason that feels like parroted. That is highly suspicious in my eyes.

Doesn't matter? That's your response? lol He has NO idea what he's doing. That should be obvious to you.

I am not getting involved in your talk about Haxton. I asked you a question about whether you had questioned your suspect or fos'ed him and you replied no. I am not getting dragged into your little off-topic argument about how valid a single suspicion on a haxton is, when I'm talking to you about ninetails.

So, prof. Where did you question radish today?

unvote: tab. Vote: time limit

"Excuse me sir, I see you have a weapon. Why don't you put it down and let's settle this like gentlemen"  ~ max

miz1q2w3e said:
@pezus: How many more votes for time limit are needed to actually do it?

Now only one since Ninetailschris voted for it

Around the Network
ninetailschris said:

You currently have the most votes...

miz1q2w3e said:
ninetailschris said:

The time limit just means that the dayywill get either a 24 or 48 hour limit, and whoever has the most votes by then will be lynched

A Bad Clown said:
miz1q2w3e said:
ninetailschris said:

The time limit just means that the dayywill get either a 24 or 48 hour limit, and whoever has the most votes by then will be lynched

Oh ...thanks x_x

mantlepiecek said:
theprof00 said:
Mantle
IT IS YOUR JOB AS A TOWNIE TO CONTRIBUTE IN ANY WAY POSSIBLE.
Right now, you have just defended:
1) Not talking about your suspicion's about a soon-to-be-lynched player's role, despite having several pieces of evidence and reasoning behind it.
2) Not defending a player who may be an easily confirmed town, just because he hasn't contributed enough, or hasn't defended himself.
3) Not commenting on a lynch-train AT ALL
4) Not talking UNLESS ASKED A QUESTION
5) Not questioning suspects

Yes, and I WAS DOING IT BY HUNTING FOR SCUM.

1) I have talked about my suspicion about a soon-to-be lynched player's role, despite not having any evidence about it. Seriously.

2) This is because I thought he was one-shot and hence didn't care about it himself.

3) I did.

4) I have. Again, parroting Miz.

5) HAHAHAHAHA. That is all. Not questioning suspects?

Are you even being sincere with this post prof?

1 "What is my point? I am saying I am not trying to lynch ninetails. Simple. I haven't even said anything about his lynch. Tabaha ASKED me a question, you fool. I ANSWERED it. How the hell was I planning that stuff up if tabaha asked it?"

2 "You asked him if he was the day vig only after I mentioned it. Had I not mentioned it, he would have been lynched."

3 "Simple. I haven't even said anything about his lynch.Tabaha ASKED me a question, you fool. I ANSWERED it."

4 fair enough. I don't really see any real discussion. Just you answering people's accusations and calling them stupid.

5 Mafia would lurk or talk about nothing if capable. The best way to catch scum is to have them talking. The best way to have them talking is to ask them questions. Therefore, if you are not asking everyone, including your suspects, questions, then you are not doing your job.

mantlepiecek said:
miz1q2w3e said:
mantlepiecek said:

No, that is not my excuse. Why didn't you stop his lynch?

My reasoning for not "stopping" his lynch is because 1) he is playing badly, 2)that is if he is town, if he is sk then maybe it would be good for us to get rid of him 3) Defending him isn't as important as trying to lynch someone whom I consider scum.

If you see, I am actually trying to get DT lynched. Not ninetails.

I'm trying now, I just got here + I was thrown a bit off balance by hatz.

1) He wasn't playing badly, he was being cryptic (he didn't want to expose himself). His reply to me was sincere, he probably did play differently at other sites.
2) Fine, since I also thought he was a stupid day vig if true.
3) BS. I don't even know how you could say that... You could easily do both. I don't get this one.

He was already on his way to getting lynched, why do that and bring suspicion to yourself.

3) I couldn't do both easily. I was concentrating on DT, and others. YOU SHOULD REALIZE THAT IT is our responsibility to not lynch someone we think is town, and we decide whom to lynch by casting votes. I didn't want to lynch him, I didn't vote him.

He was on his way to getting lynched, why defend him when he wasn't? Why defend someone who may not even be town? Why defend someone who doesn't care to defend himself? WHY?

Why am I responsible for defending him? Just because I had a hunch that he could be the day vig? A hunch is all that, a hunch. It can be wrong as well.

You have a weird set of priorities.

If there's a lynch about to happen then that means that the person you actually think is scum isn't getting lynched today, right?

So, if you wanted your real suspect to be the lynch of the day, wouldn't stopping the lynch on the guy you think is town be a priority?

Signature goes here!