By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 50 - Superheroes & Villains

ninetailschris said:
Lynch is going to be so funny to me lol

Get in here.

You're not going to get lynched just yet. What did you mean when you said "confirmed" scum? How did you confirm it? I hope you don't just mean you read it off their posts.

Around the Network
theprof00 said:
mantlepiecek said:
theprof00 said:

You never questioned a player you suspected. You simply threw suspicion at YET ANOTHER NEWB who has also garnered attention for simply not knowing how to play.

Ninetails is not a newb. He has played mafia before, it is just his first time on VGC.

I am not throwing suspicion around. I am suspicious of him. Why don't you try and attack my points against Haxton then, if you think I am just throwing suspicion around?

Not a rebuttal at all.

This is his first game here, and he is playing differently, and EVEN SAID THIS ISN'T LIKE THE MAFIA HE KNOWS, something that by the very merit of you mentioning that he has played mafia before elsewhere, ACKNOWLEDGE.

"Haxton is suspicious for his vote on ninetails"- That is called casting suspicion. Unless you are directly questioning and following a player's thoughts and actions, all you are doing is making town suspicious of everything.

It is not my job to attack your points on Haxton. For all I know, he is scum that you are simply pretending to suspect to look like town. Why should I attack your posts about haxton when I have no read on his, what, 8 posts?

Doesn't matter. He still knows what mafia is and what skills are required to play them. He won't feel as discouraged as others if he is lynched.

"Haxton is suspicious" is not everything I said though. I have given reasoning for my suspicion. He hasn't participated much in this entire game and comes at the end of the day to cast a vote with a reason that feels like parroted. That is highly suspicious in my eyes.

Mantle
IT IS YOUR JOB AS A TOWNIE TO CONTRIBUTE IN ANY WAY POSSIBLE.
Right now, you have just defended:
1) Not talking about your suspicion's about a soon-to-be-lynched player's role, despite having several pieces of evidence and reasoning behind it.
2) Not defending a player who may be an easily confirmed town, just because he hasn't contributed enough, or hasn't defended himself.
3) Not commenting on a lynch-train AT ALL
4) Not talking UNLESS ASKED A QUESTION
5) Not questioning suspects

DarkThanatos said:
miz1q2w3e said:

Guy's let's not lynch 9TC. He seemed genuinely confused when I pointed out his error. If he were scum, he would've been more careful.

THINK ABOUT THIS FOR A SEC @All who voted 9TC.

You voted him yourself remember :P 

@Yoshiya- See my point now? Town almost killed not just the Vig- but also the brand new day one Vig. For reasons that can literally be explained by the "Day one" bit. 

The real question now is- @9TC So you are the town vig- Please explain why you killed Stefl in depth, and now you have a huge mafia target over your head- dont bother with the riddles and hints. Outright say who is town and not, and your reasons. 

Ok I will tell why I did it because death to me is  obvious .

have actions that let kill one every day and investigate once a day.

i killed stefl because at the time I thought she was mafia because someone said something about her and thought if wasn't mafia it would get a reaction from mafia thinking mafia had day killer.

So after that I found what tabaha doing was very mafia like and obviously trying to get attention off of her. I decided to investigate to confirm any unless tabhaha can pretend to be mafia I don't see why I would be wrong. That is why I named dropped her.

yea I screwed up with the plan but if everyone would have just gone with vote I would be a better spot ATM.

would't say what I did was stupid because a lot of people got exposed.

"Excuse me sir, I see you have a weapon. Why don't you put it down and let's settle this like gentlemen"  ~ max

Unvote ninetail

Vote timelimit

hmm. Major scum vibes shift to mantle. I knew I should of stuck to my instinct on him being scum early in the game. If we lynch him and he flips scum that could win me towny points :3

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Around the Network
mantlepiecek said:
theprof00 said:
mantlepiecek said:
theprof00 said:

You never questioned a player you suspected. You simply threw suspicion at YET ANOTHER NEWB who has also garnered attention for simply not knowing how to play.

Ninetails is not a newb. He has played mafia before, it is just his first time on VGC.

I am not throwing suspicion around. I am suspicious of him. Why don't you try and attack my points against Haxton then, if you think I am just throwing suspicion around?

Not a rebuttal at all.

This is his first game here, and he is playing differently, and EVEN SAID THIS ISN'T LIKE THE MAFIA HE KNOWS, something that by the very merit of you mentioning that he has played mafia before elsewhere, ACKNOWLEDGE.

"Haxton is suspicious for his vote on ninetails"- That is called casting suspicion. Unless you are directly questioning and following a player's thoughts and actions, all you are doing is making town suspicious of everything.

It is not my job to attack your points on Haxton. For all I know, he is scum that you are simply pretending to suspect to look like town. Why should I attack your posts about haxton when I have no read on his, what, 8 posts?

Doesn't matter. He still knows what mafia is and what skills are required to play them. He won't feel as discouraged as others if he is lynched.

"Haxton is suspicious" is not everything I said though. I have given reasoning for my suspicion. He hasn't participated much in this entire game and comes at the end of the day to cast a vote with a reason that feels like parroted. That is highly suspicious in my eyes.

Doesn't matter? That's your response? lol He has NO idea what he's doing. That should be obvious to you.

I am not getting involved in your talk about Haxton. I asked you a question about whether you had questioned your suspect or fos'ed him and you replied no. I am not getting dragged into your little off-topic argument about how valid a single suspicion on a haxton is, when I'm talking to you about ninetails.

theprof00 said:
Mantle
IT IS YOUR JOB AS A TOWNIE TO CONTRIBUTE IN ANY WAY POSSIBLE.
Right now, you have just defended:
1) Not talking about your suspicion's about a soon-to-be-lynched player's role, despite having several pieces of evidence and reasoning behind it.
2) Not defending a player who may be an easily confirmed town, just because he hasn't contributed enough, or hasn't defended himself.
3) Not commenting on a lynch-train AT ALL
4) Not talking UNLESS ASKED A QUESTION
5) Not questioning suspects

Yes, and I WAS DOING IT BY HUNTING FOR SCUM.

1) I have talked about my suspicion about a soon-to-be lynched player's role, despite not having any evidence about it. Seriously.

2) This is because I thought he was one-shot and hence didn't care about it himself.

3) I did.

4) I have. Again, parroting Miz.

5) HAHAHAHAHA. That is all. Not questioning suspects?

Are you even being sincere with this post prof?

ninetailschris said:

Ok I will tell why I did it because death to me is  obvious .

have actions that let kill one every day and investigate once a day.

i killed stefl because at the time I thought she was mafia because someone said something about her and thought if wasn't mafia it would get a reaction from mafia thinking mafia had day killer.

So after that I found what tabaha doing was very mafia like and obviously trying to get attention off of her. I decided to investigate to confirm any unless tabhaha can pretend to be mafia I don't see why I would be wrong. That is why I named dropped her.

yea I screwed up with the plan but if everyone would have just gone with vote I would be a better spot ATM.

would't say what I did was stupid because a lot of people got exposed.

Would you PLEASE just admit that your "confirmed" scum aren't actually confirmed.

theprof00 said:
mantlepiecek said:

Doesn't matter? That's your response? lol He has NO idea what he's doing. That should be obvious to you.

I am not getting involved in your talk about Haxton. I asked you a question about whether you had questioned your suspect or fos'ed him and you replied no. I am not getting dragged into your little off-topic argument about how valid a single suspicion on a haxton is, when I'm talking to you about ninetails.

He may have no idea what he is doing, but I am not his guardian to look out for him. He maybe acting for all I know. I initially thought that he was acting as a power role to get tabaha lynched because he was suspicious of him.

Sorry I've been away, I've been with my my family this weekend. Anyways something I just noticed on this page was Ninetails's admitance to be the killer, and that he also just said he has investigative abilities. DanneSandin implied he had investigative abilities or killing ones to Hatmoza but there's a player that has both already, so I'd like to hear what DanneSandin has to say. Also to Ninetails both Stefl and Tabaha are men...they just have female avatars.

19:44:34 Skeezer METAL GEAR ONLINE
19:44:36 Skeezer FAILURE
19:44:51 ABadClown You're right!
19:44:55 ABadClown Hur hur hur
19:45:01 Skeezer i meant
19:45:04 Skeezer YOU ARE A FAILKURE
19:45:08 Skeezer FAILURE*