By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 50 - Superheroes & Villains

ninetailschris said:

Lol Mario 

Not telling people yet I clearly told why in my hints.

but it's funny since I consider you neutral or town because of what you said earlier and acted.

but if I do get lynch you will be exposed for who you are anyway.

Lol Ninetails.

Not telling people and giving them riddles as to why. OK, so you are the vigilante/ SK. Now the doctor will protect you and you are all set. Why were you so scared to come forward when others were asking you?

I am town, thank you very much.

Indeed. Isn't that true for ANYBODY that gets lynched. You get exposed for what you really are, unless it is a no reveal game. :P

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

Around the Network
theprof00 said:

You were pretty confident to not only look at the posts pointing at him being day-vig, but also thought about how many shots he'd have, never outed to EVERYONE who wanted to know, like Hatmoza, Linkz, etc, SWEAR to not commenting on the lynch at all unless asked specifically by tabaha.

You are scum.

Not wanting to talk unless asked specifically... Makes sense; Less talking = less slips.

...and most of his big posts were just replies to prof.

miz1q2w3e said:
theprof00 said:

You were pretty confident to not only look at the posts pointing at him being day-vig, but also thought about how many shots he'd have, never outed to EVERYONE who wanted to know, like Hatmoza, Linkz, etc, SWEAR to not commenting on the lynch at all unless asked specifically by tabaha.

You are scum.

Not wanting to talk unless asked specifically... Makes sense; Less talking = less slips.

Not wanting to talk? Tabaha asked me a question to which he wanted an answer, not something that I was implying from my post.

miz1q2w3e said:
theprof00 said:

You are scum.

Yup, unfortunatel for me, I fell for it and gave him nonsense to talk about instead of contributing.

ninetailschris said:

mario on the is obviously mafia based on how quick he jumps on lynches but earlier(day ago) he said something that made instantly see he is mafia . If you ask me to quote I would have browse back a bit.

Which lynch did I jump on? Please explain yourself. Right, I did jump on the Thanatos lynch that had one other person on it.

Also, I would like to know what it was that I said. Maybe you are thinking about it the wrong way. (i.e. you misinterpreted it)

Nintendo still doomed?

Around the Network
supermario128 said:
ninetailschris said:

Lol Mario 

Not telling people yet I clearly told why in my hints.

but it's funny since I consider you neutral or town because of what you said earlier and acted.

but if I do get lynch you will be exposed for who you are anyway.

Lol Ninetails.

Not telling people and giving them riddles as to why. OK, so you are the vigilante/ SK. Now the doctor will protect you and you are all set. Why were you so scared to come forward when others were asking you?

I am town, thank you very much.

Indeed. Isn't that true for ANYBODY that gets lynched. You get exposed for what you really are, unless it is a no reveal game. :P

shut up mario, we are on to new things now. Stop distracting.

HaxtonFale said:
9TC keeps throwing "riddles" and wasting our time. As bad as I am at drawing conclusions from your lot's behaviour, he's suspicious enough.

Unvote, Vote: ninetailschris

You have been asked to support town if you know something and want to contribute, and yet all you do is saying hints. It means that you either bluff for fun or to confuse us. Both are bad.

This was the post for reference.

happydolphin said:

Most of these arguments is grasping at straws. Add Mario to my scum reads list.

For the nacho one, Mario should at least provide a link to the quote.

As for 9TC knowing who is who, in a two-team game (which this almost indubitably is), that isn't a reasonable card to play.

The parotting of Trucks' already far-fetched case on DT here is not giving town points to Mario in my book.

Really? What do you have on day one besides grasping for straws. More often then not, my observations are correct, even though I don't have concrete proof. I can't see town Thanatos talking about a two mafia team or asking someone else if they are on the second team. It is just weird. Most of the other stuff is comparing play style to past games. If they play different or play like their mafia selves they usually are.

I quoted it, you can go find it yourself if you want. :P

Another person claiming we have two teams. Tell me Happy, how do you know that when everyone else has no clue? Add you to my scum list as well.

It isn't parroting. I was going to bring it up either way, he just happened to do it first. Also, what may seem far fetched to you may not be to someone else.

Nintendo still doomed?

mantlepiecek said:
theprof00 said:

I'm saying you cannot prove your statement of "I have suspicions on someone voting for ninetailschris".

Repeating what I'm saying as if it's some incredulous accusation is not a defense. You should be questioning players you are suspicious of, and according to you:

mantlepiecek said:
theprof00 said:

explain, please. You have 'suspicions'? Have you questioned that person? Have you FoS'ed him?

No, I haven't questioned the person. He is the same person who was acting all lazy in the beginning of the day.

I haven't FoS'd him, but it is not necessary.

I can prove that. http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=4914587

You never questioned a player you suspected. You simply threw suspicion at YET ANOTHER NEWB who has also garnered attention for simply not knowing how to play.

theprof00 said:

shut up mario, we are on to new things now. Stop distracting.

My bad. Don't let me distract you from Mantle. Although, he is the only one who seems to agree with me. :P

Nintendo still doomed?