By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 50 - Superheroes & Villains

mantlepiecek said:
theprof00 said:
mantlepiecek said:
theprof00 said:
mantlepiecek said:
theprof00 said:

explain, please. You have 'suspicions'? Have you questioned that person? Have you FoS'ed him?

No, I haven't questioned the person. He is the same person who was acting all lazy in the beginning of the day.

I haven't FoS'd him, but it is not necessary.

So then you wrote it in your previous post for what reason?

Because of his act of voting ninetails? Questioning is not the only way to have suspicions.

I'm not asking you why you suspected him. I'm asking what's your point of telling me that you suspected a certain person on his lynch train that you have not questioned, fosed, hosed, or voted. That means nothing, because it cannot be proven, and only serves to fluff your defense.

What is my point? I am saying I am not trying to lynch ninetails. Simple. I haven't even said anything about his lynch. Tabaha ASKED me a question, you fool. I ANSWERED it. How the hell was I planning that stuff up if tabaha asked it?

I asked 'what is your point of telling me that you suspected a certain person on his lynch train when you cannot prove it'.

"I haven't even said anything about his lynch."

Despite having a feeling that this player was a day-vig confirmed townie, you are pretty confident that you made NO comment about his lynch?

Around the Network
miz1q2w3e said:
mantlepiecek said:

Or it shows what I am actually thinking. It took me a moment to realize what you wanted to imply.

Why do you think I would say he is probably the day vigilante if I wanted him lynched so badly, yet secretly?

I can't speak for everyone, but I wanted to get he rid of him because he was obviously stupid enough to kill a town member. People hated the day vig since he killed innocent stefl by accident.

...It was obvious he wasn't vanilla town after what he said (night actions)
1) He was mafia and that was a slip. Lynching him = good.
2) He was the stupid day vig, and lynching = good.

Saying he's the day vig + people hated the day vig + he was already being cryptic = lynch.

But then it occured to me, why lynch the day vig (who is a pro town) when we could actually get a mafia instead? That was my thought process.

It is very difficult to actually convince the town to not lynch a player that you think is town. I have never managed to do it, btw. Noctis was a deputy in that last game and he didn't say it, I thought his lynch was OK too because he was playing very badly.

theprof00 said:
mantlepiecek said:
theprof00 said:

I'm not asking you why you suspected him. I'm asking what's your point of telling me that you suspected a certain person on his lynch train that you have not questioned, fosed, hosed, or voted. That means nothing, because it cannot be proven, and only serves to fluff your defense.

What is my point? I am saying I am not trying to lynch ninetails. Simple. I haven't even said anything about his lynch. Tabaha ASKED me a question, you fool. I ANSWERED it. How the hell was I planning that stuff up if tabaha asked it?

I asked 'what is your point of telling me that you suspected a certain person on his lynch train when you cannot prove it'.

Despite having a feeling that this player was a day-vig confirmed townie, you are pretty confident that you made NO comment about his lynch?

Yes. Because day play is very important in my eyes, and if he is the day vig (he could still be a day sk btw), then he is not playing that great for ME TO DEFEND HIM.

Seriously.

theprof00 said:
mantlepiecek said:
theprof00 said:
mantlepiecek said:
theprof00 said:
mantlepiecek said:
theprof00 said:

explain, please. You have 'suspicions'? Have you questioned that person? Have you FoS'ed him?

No, I haven't questioned the person. He is the same person who was acting all lazy in the beginning of the day.

Because of his act of voting ninetails? Questioning is not the only way to have suspicions.

What the hell do you mean cannot prove it? I am suspicious of Haxton, but I cannot prove it. If I could he would be lynched, he is the best lead I have.

mantlepiecek said:

It is very difficult to actually convince the town to not lynch a player that you think is town. I have never managed to do it, btw. Noctis was a deputy in that last game and he didn't say it, I thought his lynch was OK too because he was playing very badly.

So ,that's your excuse? That it would've been to hard? Gonna have to do better than that.

Besides, everyone seems to have halted 9TC's lynch for now.

Around the Network
miz1q2w3e said:
mantlepiecek said:

So ,that's your excuse? That it would've been to hard? Gonna have to do better than that.

Besides, everyone seems to have halted 9TC's lynch for now.

No, that is not my excuse. Why didn't you stop his lynch?

My reasoning for not "stopping" his lynch is because 1) he is playing badly, 2)that is if he is town, if he is sk then maybe it would be good for us to get rid of him 3) Defending him isn't as important as trying to lynch someone whom I consider scum.

If you see, I am actually trying to get DT lynched. Not ninetails.

mantlepiecek said:
theprof00 said:
mantlepiecek said:
theprof00 said:
mantlepiecek said:
theprof00 said:
mantlepiecek said:

People have to be pretty stupid to actually think I am scum for NOT voting ninetails and outing him as the dayvig.

But you did not. You knew FAR BETTER than I what 9tc's role was and didn't do much while he was 3 votes from lynch because you think a brand new player deserves to be lynched on the first day.
I am the one who outed his role and look at these unvotes suddenly as soon as the role is outed.

Look, I thought he was one-shot day vig. I actually wasn't even sure if he was day vig. But stefl voted him and he died, and I figured it is possible that the day vig got threatened by it.

You asked him if he was the day vig only after I mentioned it. Had I not mentioned it, he would have been lynched.

If he was not the day vig, you'd be in even deeper trouble right now, for saying lynching a power role is not such a big detriment.

I already said I thought he had used up his power. He would still be a power role without power.

mantlepiecek said:

Look, I thought he was one-shot day vig. I actually wasn't even sure if he was day vig. But stefl voted him and he died, and I figured it is possible that the day vig got threatened by it.

You asked him if he was the day vig only after I mentioned it. Had I not mentioned it, he would have been lynched.

He used up his power on stefl? I still don't see what you are trying to say. I said I thought he might be one=shot and used it on stefl.

In the quote at top, you said "I was not even sure that he was the day vig. But, if I had not said he was the day vig, he would have been lynched" (paraphrased)

I responded, if he was NOT the day-vig, you'd be in even more trouble, because you'd have been saying that voting for a power role is ok.

You countered "yes, but I thought he had run out of shots"

So, I requoted you saying "I wasn't even sure he was the day-vig".

You know what I was thinking when he claimed a power role? That he was fakeclaiming scum.
You were pretty confident to not only look at the posts pointing at him being day-vig, but also thought about how many shots he'd have, never outed to EVERYONE who wanted to know, like Hatmoza, Linkz, etc, SWEAR to not commenting on the lynch at all unless asked specifically by tabaha.

You are scum.

mantlepiecek said:
theprof00 said:
mantlepiecek said:
theprof00 said:
mantlepiecek said:
theprof00 said:
mantlepiecek said:
theprof00 said:

What the hell do you mean cannot prove it? I am suspicious of Haxton, but I cannot prove it. If I could he would be lynched, he is the best lead I have.

I'm saying you cannot prove your statement of "I have suspicions on someone voting for ninetailschris".

Repeating what I'm saying as if it's some incredulous accusation is not a defense. You should be questioning players you are suspicious of, and according to you:

mantlepiecek said:
theprof00 said:

theprof00 said:
mantlepiecek said:
theprof00 said:
mantlepiecek said:

I already said I thought he had used up his power. He would still be a power role without power.

mantlepiecek said:

He used up his power on stefl? I still don't see what you are trying to say. I said I thought he might be one=shot and used it on stefl.

In the quote at top, you said "I was not even sure that he was the day vig. But, if I had not said he was the day vig, he would have been lynched" (paraphrased)

I responded, if he was NOT the day-vig, you'd be in even more trouble, because you'd have been saying that voting for a power role is ok.

You countered "yes, but I thought he had run out of shots"

So, I requoted you saying "I wasn't even sure he was the day-vig".

You know what I was thinking when he claimed a power role? That he was fakeclaiming scum.
You were pretty confident to not only look at the posts pointing at him being day-vig, but also thought about how many shots he'd have, never outed to EVERYONE who wanted to know, like Hatmoza, Linkz, etc, SWEAR to not commenting on the lynch at all unless asked specifically by tabaha.

You are scum.

I actually didn't KNOW he is the day vig. Again, it was a possibility in my eyes. Which is probably suspected by a lot of people that he is the day vig.

2) In the case that he is the day-vig, he should have for balancing purposes one-shot. That's what I thought anyway, since he didn't care to claim, WHY should I try and think that he is not one-shot?

3) I didn't even see the part where he claimed power role.

4) I wasn't pretty confident at him being town.

theprof00 said:
mantlepiecek said:
theprof00 said:
mantlepiecek said:
theprof00 said:
mantlepiecek said:
theprof00 said:
mantlepiecek said:
theprof00 said:

I'm saying you cannot prove your statement of "I have suspicions on someone voting for ninetailschris".

Repeating what I'm saying as if it's some incredulous accusation is not a defense. You should be questioning players you are suspicious of, and according to you:

mantlepiecek said:
theprof00 said:

I can prove that. http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=4914587