By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 50 - Superheroes & Villains

mantlepiecek said:
theprof00 said:
mantlepiecek said:

People have to be pretty stupid to actually think I am scum for NOT voting ninetails and outing him as the dayvig.

But you did not. You knew FAR BETTER than I what 9tc's role was and didn't do much while he was 3 votes from lynch because you think a brand new player deserves to be lynched on the first day.
I am the one who outed his role and look at these unvotes suddenly as soon as the role is outed.

Look, I thought he was one-shot day vig. I actually wasn't even sure if he was day vig. But stefl voted him and he died, and I figured it is possible that the day vig got threatened by it.

You asked him if he was the day vig only after I mentioned it. Had I not mentioned it, he would have been lynched.

If he was not the day vig, you'd be in even deeper trouble right now, for saying lynching a power role is not such a big detriment.

Around the Network
theprof00 said:
mantlepiecek said:

Or it shows what I am actually thinking. It took me a moment to realize what you wanted to imply.

Why do you think I would say he is probably the day vigilante if I wanted him lynched so badly, yet secretly?

Because I forced you into it.

You made a mistake saying he's worthy of lynch, and I said that he's a claimed power role.

You would've looked a whole lot worse if you DIDN'T know his role. Saying he was the vig was, I think, a stab in the dark

Wth. I didn't make any mistake saying he is worthy of a lynch, and know, I shouldn't even look bad in this case. You guys are either insane or looking at this oppurtunity to lynch me.

mantlepiecek said:
theprof00 said:
mantlepiecek said:
theprof00 said:

explain, please. You have 'suspicions'? Have you questioned that person? Have you FoS'ed him?

No, I haven't questioned the person. He is the same person who was acting all lazy in the beginning of the day.

I haven't FoS'd him, but it is not necessary.

So then you wrote it in your previous post for what reason?

Because of his act of voting ninetails? Questioning is not the only way to have suspicions.

I'm not asking you why you suspected him. I'm asking what's your point of telling me that you suspected a certain person on his lynch train that you have not questioned, fosed, hosed, or voted. That means nothing, because it cannot be proven, and only serves to fluff your defense.

theprof00 said:
mantlepiecek said:
theprof00 said:
mantlepiecek said:

People have to be pretty stupid to actually think I am scum for NOT voting ninetails and outing him as the dayvig.

But you did not. You knew FAR BETTER than I what 9tc's role was and didn't do much while he was 3 votes from lynch because you think a brand new player deserves to be lynched on the first day.
I am the one who outed his role and look at these unvotes suddenly as soon as the role is outed.

Look, I thought he was one-shot day vig. I actually wasn't even sure if he was day vig. But stefl voted him and he died, and I figured it is possible that the day vig got threatened by it.

You asked him if he was the day vig only after I mentioned it. Had I not mentioned it, he would have been lynched.

If he was not the day vig, you'd be in even deeper trouble right now, for saying lynching a power role is not such a big detriment.

I already said I thought he had used up his power. He would still be a power role without power.

mantlepiecek said:
theprof00 said:
mantlepiecek said:

Or it shows what I am actually thinking. It took me a moment to realize what you wanted to imply.

Why do you think I would say he is probably the day vigilante if I wanted him lynched so badly, yet secretly?

You made a mistake saying he's worthy of lynch, and I said that he's a claimed power role.

You would've looked a whole lot worse if you DIDN'T know his role. Saying he was the vig was, I think, a stab in the dark

Wth. I didn't make any mistake saying he is worthy of a lynch, and know, I shouldn't even look bad in this case. You guys are either insane or looking at this oppurtunity to lynch me.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

theprof00 said:
mantlepiecek said:
tabaha said:

Do you think ninetails is a wrong choice for lynching?

I think so, yes. But it shouldn't be such a big loss to town if he is town.

My point about haxton is that he hardly scumhunted the entire day - he hasn't done anything. I doubt if he actually even doubted ninetails before this - to me it feels like he is providing some parroted reason for his vote.

Except that he claimed to be a power role.

Around the Network
theprof00 said:
mantlepiecek said:
theprof00 said:
mantlepiecek said:
theprof00 said:

explain, please. You have 'suspicions'? Have you questioned that person? Have you FoS'ed him?

No, I haven't questioned the person. He is the same person who was acting all lazy in the beginning of the day.

I haven't FoS'd him, but it is not necessary.

So then you wrote it in your previous post for what reason?

Because of his act of voting ninetails? Questioning is not the only way to have suspicions.

I'm not asking you why you suspected him. I'm asking what's your point of telling me that you suspected a certain person on his lynch train that you have not questioned, fosed, hosed, or voted. That means nothing, because it cannot be proven, and only serves to fluff your defense.

What is my point? I am saying I am not trying to lynch ninetails. Simple. I haven't even said anything about his lynch. Tabaha ASKED me a question, you fool. I ANSWERED it. How the hell was I planning that stuff up if tabaha asked it?

mantlepiecek said:

I can't speak for everyone, but I wanted to get he rid of him because he was obviously stupid enough to kill a town member. People hated the day vig since he killed innocent stefl by accident.

...It was obvious he wasn't vanilla town after what he said (night actions)
1) He was mafia and that was a slip. Lynching him = good.
2) He was the stupid day vig, and lynching = good.

Saying he's the day vig + people hated the day vig + he was already being cryptic = lynch.

But then it occured to me, why lynch the day vig (who is a pro town) when we could actually get a mafia instead? That was my thought process.

mantlepiecek said:
theprof00 said:
mantlepiecek said:
theprof00 said:
mantlepiecek said:

I already said I thought he had used up his power. He would still be a power role without power.

mantlepiecek said:

theprof00 said:
mantlepiecek said:
theprof00 said:
mantlepiecek said:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

theprof00 said:
mantlepiecek said:
tabaha said:

Do you think ninetails is a wrong choice for lynching?

I think so, yes. But it shouldn't be such a big loss to town if he is town.

My point about haxton is that he hardly scumhunted the entire day - he hasn't done anything. I doubt if he actually even doubted ninetails before this - to me it feels like he is providing some parroted reason for his vote.

Except that he claimed to be a power role.

And? I actually haven't even read the part where he claimed to be a power role. However it didn't contradict with my image of ninetail.

theprof00 said:
mantlepiecek said:
theprof00 said:
mantlepiecek said:
theprof00 said:
mantlepiecek said:

mantlepiecek said:

He used up his power on stefl? I still don't see what you are trying to say. I said I thought he might be one=shot and used it on stefl.