By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 50 - Superheroes & Villains

miz1q2w3e said:

Guy's let's not lynch 9TC. He seemed genuinely confused when I pointed out his error. If he were scum, he would've been more careful.

THINK ABOUT THIS FOR A SEC @All who voted 9TC.

You voted him yourself remember :P 

@Yoshiya- See my point now? Town almost killed not just the Vig- but also the brand new day one Vig. For reasons that can literally be explained by the "Day one" bit. 

The real question now is- @9TC So you are the town vig- Please explain why you killed Stefl in depth, and now you have a huge mafia target over your head- dont bother with the riddles and hints. Outright say who is town and not, and your reasons. 

So hyped for Rome 2: Total War

Around the Network
miz1q2w3e said:
mantlepiecek said:
theprof00 said:
unvote
vote: mantle

For trying to lynch a confirmed townie whose negative to town is solved simply by asking him to refrain from shooting.

You realize I haven't even voted him? I don't even want his lynch.

I just said that it wouldn't be such a big loss. It's like zero last game - cop and everything yet he couldn't do anything.

You were smart, not voting for him. It was obvious we were about to lynch him on our one.

Just like I said, you're acting smart, but distanced. Everyone else was excited that we caught something big, but you didn't seem to care much.

Look at this:

mantlepiecek said:

I don't like Haxton's vote on Nintails. If Ninetails turns up town haxton is most definitely mafia, because I consider what he's done here jumping on the lynch bandwagon. He has hardly participated and now he has voted for the most popular guy.

This shows how much planning and thought he's given to his actions. He knows it'd look bad. Also, trying to look like he was against lynching 9TC altogether.

Vote: mantlepiecek

Or it shows what I am actually thinking. It took me a moment to realize what you wanted to imply.

Why do you think I would say he is probably the day vigilante if I wanted him lynched so badly, yet secretly?

People have to be pretty stupid to actually think I am scum for NOT voting ninetails and outing him as the dayvig.

mantlepiecek said:
theprof00 said:
mantlepiecek said:
theprof00 said:
mantlepiecek said:
theprof00 said:
unvote

For trying to lynch a confirmed townie whose negative to town is solved simply by asking him to refrain from shooting.

I just said that it wouldn't be such a big loss. It's like zero last game - cop and everything yet he couldn't do anything.

No, you are standing by and watching and cheering everyone on.

No I am not. I didn't vote him, I have my suspicions on someone who voted him, when tabaha asked me if I didn't want his lynch I said yes, but I wasn't going to try and stop people from removing someone who is going to be a major distraction in future.

explain, please. You have 'suspicions'? Have you questioned that person? Have you FoS'ed him?

No, I haven't questioned the person. He is the same person who was acting all lazy in the beginning of the day.

I haven't FoS'd him, but it is not necessary.

So then you wrote it in your previous post for what reason?

DarkThanatos said:
miz1q2w3e said:

Guy's let's not lynch 9TC. He seemed genuinely confused when I pointed out his error. If he were scum, he would've been more careful.

THINK ABOUT THIS FOR A SEC @All who voted 9TC.

You voted him yourself remember :P 

The real question now is- @9TC So you are the town vig- Please explain why you killed Stefl in depth, and now you have a huge mafia target over your head- dont bother with the riddles and hints. Outright say who is town and not, and your reasons. 

I've long since taken my vote off of him.

@bolded: 9TC, do it. You are most likely going to die tonight.

Around the Network
mantlepiecek said:

People have to be pretty stupid to actually think I am scum for NOT voting ninetails and outing him as the dayvig.

But you did not. You knew FAR BETTER than I what 9tc's role was and didn't do much while he was 3 votes from lynch because you think a brand new player deserves to be lynched on the first day.
I am the one who outed his role and look at these unvotes suddenly as soon as the role is outed.

theprof00 said:
mantlepiecek said:
theprof00 said:

explain, please. You have 'suspicions'? Have you questioned that person? Have you FoS'ed him?

No, I haven't questioned the person. He is the same person who was acting all lazy in the beginning of the day.

I haven't FoS'd him, but it is not necessary.

So then you wrote it in your previous post for what reason?

Because of his act of voting ninetails? Questioning is not the only way to have suspicions.

mantlepiecek said:
DarkThanatos said:
mantlepiecek said:

To Happy -

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=4910262

This that post.

FINALLY. It only took you 2 days -.- 

Are you being serious?! That question is the half your scumspicion? 

I thought you were just implying i was lazy! Your answer is really that simple. I didn't look it up on the wiki, because why bother? 

It makes far more sense for someone to say it in the thread, then 21 people looking it up individually. Not to mention Mafiascum does not always correlate exactly to our game. 

I thought it was some big question were you picked me up on a supposed slip, instead its just you picking up on me getting my info from real players, rather then another website. 

It's almost sad how disappointing that was. 

I am a patient guy. And yes, I am serious. There are many things in mafia that people don't know, mentioning them in every game is not an option. 21 is not exactly the number of people who don't know day killers.

You are a patient guy yes- but you will still bring it up every other post during those two days. 

And I was not the only one showing confusion over this. Whilst 21 was obviously not the accurate figure, several still warrants posting it in thread. 

And with that- 

Vote: Mantle

I'm not going to bother giving my reasons, if people really dont know why by now, then they clearly haven't been reading the thread. 

So hyped for Rome 2: Total War

theprof00 said:
mantlepiecek said:

But you did not. You knew FAR BETTER than I what 9tc's role was and didn't do much while he was 3 votes from lynch because you think a brand new player deserves to be lynched on the first day.
I am the one who outed his role and look at these unvotes suddenly as soon as the role is outed.

Look, I thought he was one-shot day vig. I actually wasn't even sure if he was day vig. But stefl voted him and he died, and I figured it is possible that the day vig got threatened by it.

You asked him if he was the day vig only after I mentioned it. Had I not mentioned it, he would have been lynched.

mantlepiecek said:
miz1q2w3e said:
mantlepiecek said:
theprof00 said:
unvote

You were smart, not voting for him. It was obvious we were about to lynch him on our one.

Just like I said, you're acting smart, but distanced. Everyone else was excited that we caught something big, but you didn't seem to care much.

Look at this:

mantlepiecek said:

I don't like Haxton's vote on Nintails. If Ninetails turns up town haxton is most definitely mafia, because I consider what he's done here jumping on the lynch bandwagon. He has hardly participated and now he has voted for the most popular guy.

This shows how much planning and thought he's given to his actions. He knows it'd look bad. Also, trying to look like he was against lynching 9TC altogether.

Vote: mantlepiecek

Or it shows what I am actually thinking. It took me a moment to realize what you wanted to imply.

Why do you think I would say he is probably the day vigilante if I wanted him lynched so badly, yet secretly?

Because I forced you into it.

You made a mistake saying he's worthy of lynch, and I said that he's a claimed power role.

You would've looked a whole lot worse if you DIDN'T know his role. Saying he was the vig was, I think, a stab in the dark