By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - For 300,000 signatures Crytek will release TimeSplitters HD collection

I played TimeSplitters 2 a couple of months back and it was pretty painful to play.

Around the Network
d21lewis said:
I played TimeSplitters 2 a couple of months back and it was pretty painful to play.

What happened?

Edit:  it is painfull to know that the game is already 10 years old X_X...

I signed this the other day as i saw it on CVG, I hope it passes. It's at 60000 now, so all we need to do is yet people know about it and it should pass 300000. It was popular enough to make 3 games out of it, last gen so i don't see why it can't be popular now. I haven't played any timesplitters but i've heard only good things about the series, but i would definitely buy the hd collection and 4 if they came out.

Xbox One, PS4 and Switch (+ Many Retro Consoles)

'When the people are being beaten with a stick, they are not much happier if it is called the people's stick'- Mikhail Bakunin

Prediction: Switch will sell better than Wii U Lifetime Sales by Jan 1st 2018

Lostplanet22 said:
d21lewis said:

What happened?

The stages were microscopic, graphics were much worse than I remebered, the enemies were sparse and stupid, the analog controls were messed up--whenever I took my hand off of the right stick, the sights went back to the middle of the screen.  It was like they were fighting me.  I finished the first stage on that snowy military base and put it back in its case forever.

d21lewis said:
Lostplanet22 said:
d21lewis said:

What happened?

The stages were microscopic, graphics were much worse than I remebered, the enemies were sparse and stupid, the analog controls were messed up--whenever I took my hand off of the right stick, the sights went back to the middle of the screen.  It was like they were fighting me.  I finished the first stage on that snowy military base and put it back in its case forever.

Microscopic on easy because the stages get longer if you choose the harder difficulty (for example you will not fight the helicopter on easy)....  But yeah aiming is something they could change (i hope).