By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - "Respected" members on this site acting like fanboys on N4G.

Could it be you, him... me? Everybody is a suspect.

Around the Network
ethomaz said:
Why you can't post the names???

Because that's getting personal, I was wondering what other people thought about all this or if I'm crazy. The people that feel the same way will already know, the people that don't notice it are likely playing the game themselves.

ethomaz said:
Why you can't post the names???

He would then be breaking site rules by name calling/flaming those users.   He would then be moderated even if what he said was true. 

VicViper said:

Could it be you, him... me? Everybody is a suspect.

lmao, that's a classic.

That's not very nice to tease us with juicy gossip and then leave us hanging!

Signature goes here!

Around the Network

I have noticed myself. In particular around the topic of PS4 being a huge leap over PS3. They just won't accept the other side of the argument that it may not be as powerful as they think.

As a fan of gaming, I too would love for PS4 to be a huge leap, However I rather be optimistic and open minded about what the PS4 will be than blindly expecting it to be 10x as powerful and be dissapointed later.

Look at the facts:
- PS3 launch was a disaster and they lost much opf their profits made from PS2.
- VITA selling poorly.
- FInancial troubles across Sony with credit rating dropping to second lowest in ratings system.

Two outcomes:

1. Sony launches a console 10x more power of PS3 and have to sell at a loss. Menaing sell it at a loss.
- Sony Fans happy because they got something to brag about.
- Sony investors not happy because huge money lost.
- Sony goes into further debt

2. Sony launches a console with moderate boost.
- Sony sells for break even or profit.
- Sony Fans pissed off.
- Investors happy.

Personally I would rather see scenrio 2 if it means saving Sony for next gen after. What is the point of going all out if it means it may be your last. Can you imaging the gaming world without Sony?

For me, I buy consoles so I can enjoy the console exclusive games, of which Sony has a good decent number of that I wouldn't not get a chance to play without Sony in the game industry. If I care about gfx and the game is multiplat, I just get the PC version.

Can you link a thread at least? I'll find the users myself.

slowmo said:
He would then be breaking site rules by name calling/flaming those users.   He would then be moderated even if what he said was true.

Damn ban hammer.

So he said it a PS3 fanboy... so me or pezus... I checked my N4G account (lol I didn't know I have one account) and my last comment was 369d ago... I have three comments there.

Hummmmmmmm...

@pezus, it was you???

I'm sorry as I know for certain dropping names will mean a ban here. This is the only gaming forum for purely gaming that I check out really, but I saw one name I recognized who has been a member here a good few years, so I checked a bit of post history on this member on N4G and couldn't believe what I was reading, he'd have been permabanned here before he'd even pressed the "post quick reply" button.

I then looked up a couple of the 20 or so people on here who really rile me with their comments to see if they were members on N4G too, and found a similar situation with them too.

I'm sure if you're really that curious you will be able to have a chuckle to yourself within a few mins.

ethomaz said:
slowmo said:
He would then be breaking site rules by name calling/flaming those users.   He would then be moderated even if what he said was true.

Damn ban hammer.

So he said it a PS3 fanboy... so me or pezus... I checked my N4G account (lol I didn't know I have one account) and my last comment was 369d ago... I have three comments there.

Hummmmmmmm...

@pezus, it was you???

He said respected... nobody respects pezus

Signature goes here!