By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - WW up 27th OCtober

Sorry I looked the wrong week.

Around the Network

At least PSV is ahead of DS and PSP. That's a start. Should get a boost from this weeks new AC: 3 Liberation bundle.

I have to say, not a bad hold for Pokemon, but that's hardly a surprise, considering.

The numbers for the 3DS, 360 and PS3 will probably all be quite good this year.

This might be the year the 360's big holiday push cannot overtake the PS3. We need Seece for the drama.

chocoloco said:
This might be the year the 360's big holiday push cannot overtake the PS3. We need Seece for the drama.

If I remeber 360 big holiday just overtack PS3 last year... that's about 360 sells better in holiday than PS3 is just a myth.

The reason for that happened last year was Kinect.

Around the Network
paulao said:
3ds only won in Japan

Vita only lost everywhere.

ethomaz said:
chocoloco said:

If I remeber 360 big holiday just overtack PS3 last year... that's about 360 sells better in holiday than PS3 is just a myth.

With lower all around sales all year I just have to question if MS can make a big enough push to come as close as they did. It was still an increadible comeback. I have thought there was too much disinterest and apathy in these aging systems before and been proven wrong,  we will see.

last two halos have not improved sales dramatically.
Halo Reach improved sales by 100k for a week, and 30k for a few subsequent weeks.
Halo:Anniversary actually saw a decline compared to the previous week of call of duty

ethomaz said:
chocoloco said:

it will happen again this year.

Kinect is still here and strong, people will buy Kinect this time of the year and you know the reason why.

360 is going to win holiday once again.

Wow look at those 360 NA numbers. Imagine the numbers on Halo 4s launch.