By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 48 Sign-up thread

Yoshi, are you still planning to go to mcm this.weekend? I plan on being there saturday :D... Look for the guy with the Stefl1504 shirt

Around the Network
Stefl1504 said:
Yoshi, are you still planning to go to mcm this.weekend? I plan on being there saturday :D... Look for the guy with the Stefl1504 shirt

I can answer for him. Yes. 

You might also see me and Radish with him :) 

So hyped for Rome 2: Total War

Ah, I'm only there on the Sunday. I have my party for my 18th on the Saturday (b-day is on Tuesday but all my friends are away haha).

Oh. My fail. Should have read your post fully Stefl.

Also I'm here on tuesday Yoshiya! There's always me... *can already hear the "Oh god no"*

Oh god don't talk about mcm. i want to cry ;_;

Around the Network

Are you guys set on a host? I'm very interested in hosting. If there is a mod already, disregard.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Yoshiya said:
I'll get the thread up as soon as possible, I just need to balance (I was waiting for an idea on player numbers before balancing.) Should hopefully be up at some point during the day tomorrow because I need to wait for Radish to get back online so I can discuss balancing with him.
Also, I wanna leave it a bit longer in case someone wants to join who won't have had a chance to have seen this thread yet.

meh, sign me up then.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Yoshiya is hosting with radish as co

1. Linkzmax
2. Rol
3. tabaha
4. TruckOSaurus
5. Zero129
6. Pezus
7. Nen
8.Spurg
9.DarkThanatos
10.Stefl1504
11. mario
12. FF
13. prof
14. Hatz

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

As long as it is a small game, I guess I will tag along for being a possible replacement.

But won't play the game officially.