By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - There is a 3rd parties presidential debate on October 23rd!

Do you think it's good that someone is doing a 3rd party debate?

yes 6 66.67%

no 2 22.22%

maybe 1 11.11%

Total:9

At 8PM eastern time on Tuesday 23rd October on a news channel called Russia Today, there will be a 3rd party presidential debate between Jill Stein (green party), Gary Johnson (libertarian party), Virgil Goode (constitution party) and Rocky Anderson (justice party). We all know, they will probably lose against Obama and Romney but I though I should share this with you all. I think it well an interesting debate and it will be interesting to see what they have to say.

http://rt.com/usa/news/third-party-debate-rt-745/

Xbox One, PS4 and Switch (+ Many Retro Consoles)

'When the people are being beaten with a stick, they are not much happier if it is called the people's stick'- Mikhail Bakunin

Prediction: Switch will sell better than Wii U Lifetime Sales by Jan 1st 2018

Around the Network

ugh, Rocky Anderson is such a terrible politician.

OT: 3rd party debates are fine, but none of these third parties have a credible candidate. They are mostly just there for people to throw their votes away on. The problem with third parties candidates is they are made up of junk candidates that couldn't make it in the major parties. If they could actually get a real candidate, then these third parties might actually matter.

its always good to see a bit of banter. its like another episode in a tv series. does no harm