By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 47 - HalloweenVille

Yoshiya said:
DarkThanatos said:

If I end up being lynched this round, town will probably lose. 

Are you implying you have some kind of important role that can find us scum? If so tell us what you know, if not, stop being so arrogant -.-

No, I have no important night action to find scum. - incidentally "find us scum?" you admitting to being scum? 

There are 10 players left. Assuming the standard mafia team of 4 - thats 7 town and 3 scum. If you lynch me that goes to 5 town and 3 scum. 

Killing me removes an active player who is trying to find scum, so your chances of hitting scum is reduced, if you mislynch, thats it 3-3 scum win.  

So hyped for Rome 2: Total War

Around the Network

On the lurker point- where is Tabaha?

Incidentally, there is probably a scum on my lynch right now.

Looking at the list.

Spurge.

Surprise, surprise.

DT you make a big thing about lynching lurkers and not lynching you because you are actively posting and then keep bringing up Spurge because he is "posting too much" effectively.

Oh, and that point about finding "us scum" was grabbing at straws, you know full well that I meant finding us town scum -.-

Yoshiya said:
DT you make a big thing about lynching lurkers and not lynching you because you are actively posting and then keep bringing up Spurge because he is "posting too much" effectively.

Oh, and that point about finding "us scum" was grabbing at straws, you know full well that I meant finding us town scum -.-

I have never said he has posted too much?! 

I said that he doesn't post any content at all. He posts flannel and plays scummily. My reasons for Spurge's vote have been given several times now- and they involve who he has been voting for and when, that he never posts original content or decent points, he refuses to acknowledge or even respond to any defences someone has made, and he just a scummy player.  

Can you deny any of the points I just made in my defence to be true? 

And lol, the "us scum" post was hardly a serious scum accusation :P 

Around the Network
DarkThanatos said:
On the lurker point- where is Tabaha?

Me? I was "busy" playing LoL with some friends and now i need my weekly shower.

About my vote, I'll cast it on you for now.

Vote: DarkThanatos

Having Stefl voting for you is kinda more than enough reason for me

Fine.
My Name is Ghost
My Role - Paranoid Gun Owner.

So effectively my night "action" is passive. Anyone who targets me at night dies.

@Tabaha. That way you know that Stefl hasn't targeted me. You shouldnt just blindly follow someone's vote anyway.

FoS You.

@ Rol
What is your opinion on Spurge?

Spurgeonryan

This is not my first game. My first game as scum, I did not post walls of words. Town bought it. I am doing things in my walls of words. You just can't find a flaw in my logic or you would have pointed it out. When you can actually do that and give a valid argument against me. Then make this post.

RolStoppable said:
DarkThanatos said:
@ Rol
What is your opinion on Spurge?

It's hard to get a read on him, because of his unique mixture of craziness and paranoia. Due to this it's normal that his play seems scummy. I don't think he is scum though, because of how committed he was to pezus's lynch on Day 1. I think he would be more careful about his moves, if he rolled scum in this game. I can't rule it out that he is scum, but I am leaning town for the time being.

What I find odd is smeags's vote. It's so pointless, it lacks focus. He votes the guy who has claimed to be vanilla and who has been confirmed by our tracker to not have moved on Night 2. It's a vote for the sake of voting and not being on the lynch train. He already pointed out that the clock isn't ticking in your favor, so he knows that time will take care of you, even if he doesn't move a finger.

Your roleclaim seems to be legit, because it would be an odd choice for a made up role. Since you revealed it, it has become useless. So if you were going to lie, you might as well have claimed vanilla.

Claiming vanilla would have been a bad move for Town. The whole point of my role is that if scum nightkill me they get killed as well. Its one of the reasons I've been out there accusing people and searching hard for scumspects so that scum might target me. If i claimed vanilla and somehow survived today, Town roles would surely investigate me and then get killed. Scum will never nighkill me now, because Im too big a town target. It would be pointless.