By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 47 - HalloweenVille

I guess we're waiting for zero to answer Stefl's question that was directed at MBP. Zero, have you been following the thread?

@Smeags: Where have you gone off to?

Around the Network

*advertizement for mafia players*

Bonjour! don't want to disturb your game so i won't answer replies here (won't read).

Just writing as I have an extra Dota2 invite if anyone is interested (guess it's still limited access cause valve spamed me emails about it), first mafia player (or former player) to ask in my wall gets it.

Since i see familiar faces on this page I'm guessing this is just as fun as it used to ^^.

Cheers & have fun killing each other =)

* end of commercial break - the killing may resume*

OoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoO

Yoshiya said:
DarkThanatos said:
Yoshiya said:
Anyone else notice that DT only started using this thing about anyone being able to work out there was no SK after I explained what it was and since then he has been bringing it up a lot?

Of course i only said it after you made your post. I said it in response to Stefl giving you and tabaha trust from it, because I don't think it warrants it. You have only played one game more then me, and have only had one confirmed town PM from your first game. You should have a pretty similar level of background on what PMs do and donot say as me, so I'm judging you by the rules I'd judge myself- which is that it is easy to make a fair guess on what the PM stated. 

After that I have literally only brought it up when I have been questioned. So what's your point?

@bold And yet you never really questioned Rol when he said Stefl was confirmed town and then waited until someone outright explained why Rol was saying people like Stefl were confirmed town and decided to refute the trust on him instead?

My point is the fact that you are trying to refute the fact that this win condition can give trust towards people (note how Stefl hasn't even said that I am confirmed town, just that he trusts me more than he did before) and thus give scum a chance to hide by saying that they didn't mention anything because it was really easy to guess. Also, as to this idea of it being really "easy to guess", it took me some time to work out what the hell Rol was going on about and I'd seen the PM from the beginning.

I'm not liking your playstyle this game DT. You seem to be hurting town more than helping them and twice now you have been incredibly scared of being lynched despite only a maximum of two votes being placed on you at once. If you were really confident in your position of town then why would you be so scared? You also keep asking about this interaction with me and Stefl as if you have forgotten but seeing as that was when the argument about win conditions being easy to guess I don't know how you could have forgotten this already >.>

Oh, and one more thing, you never did link us to that post of linkz both me and Stefl asked you for.

Vote:DarkThanatos

*I have changed the format of my replies to correspond with the post above* 

You still don't have a point... Or at least- your point is invalid. Tabaha chimed in after you with a vague post. He could have picked that up just from what you said. I'm not going to put any trust in him for that and he commented on it. And I'm not going to give you trust on it either. When Rol said Linkz was wrong because of the PM, it explicitly states that what he said does not go along with the PM. I really don't see what is difficult about that concept to guess that the PM was not what Linkz said. 

Really by saying that I won't give people trust by them mentioning something which has already been stated, it removes a place for scum to hide. 

I have hardly been scared of being lynched. All I have done is responded to queries and points when they have been asked, and shown how Spurge's argument had no logic. I hardly think thats unreasonable. I also think pinning me out for that is kind of poor - especially from a person who got very tetchy early on after having two random start votes on him- without even any points to respond to. You even resorted to voting for one of them because of it... 

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=4828263 and then follow up vote http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=4828350 

The "interaction with me and Stefl" is actually the interaction between you and me. And I was asking for a specific part of it that Stefl thought was poor.

If you are going to make an allegation. Read the thread first. Seriously. http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=4838649 

So hyped for Rome 2: Total War

just noticed something in here knowing that Truck said there were no mistakes in day 2's vote count. Did you silenced yourself due to using some ability?

Can he then answer what I asked MBP

Around the Network
spurgeonryan said:
Where is zero? Shud we modkill him as well?

Maybe he's catching up.  I think we can give someone 24 hours before calling for modkills, don't you agree? 

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

Zero: http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=4836607

Spurge: Why would we want to break zero's spirit?

Your spirit gets broken because your goal isn't simply to win. If zero's spirit was broken last game it was because I was scum pushing for a mislynch. So again, why would we want to break zero's spirit?

I've decided I won't wait to instate the timelimit.

Day Three will end on Tuesday, October 23rd at 9PM EDT

Signature goes here!

Stefl, We have a timelimit in place, so if even just to generate discussion- Can you tell us what information you know? That is, unless it would be extremely detrimental to town to release said information.

So hyped for Rome 2: Total War