By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 47 - HalloweenVille

I know his case is terrible, but trying to push that case as scum would just be ridiculous. I don't mind the way he edged away from it at all either, as I think Rol is still unsure of himself and has a bitter taste from the last round he was in.

I do wonder though, what makes MBP your second suspect, Rol?

Around the Network

Hmm I was thinking both DT and FF were scum, but then this happened. I'm not sure mafia would want to lose another member this way, so probably only one of them is.

And FF FoSing Rol here is something I can't seem to agree, unless Rol is a master troll mafia player. If we was truly scum and the raw pm was shared we would know one way or another. Everyone always slips something when they want less

Yoshiya is lurking again... and I have to say I don't like it one bit, since I think he is actually a good contributer to town (if he is town).

That MBP thing is getting ridiculous by now, I want him modkilled/replaced by now.

spurgeonryan said:
You know wats getting redonkulous stefl? You. Who the franken fuck did you track! What's the deal with you and man bearmodkiligg?

I told you I won't tell you just like that, now wait, if it would've helped me identify scum i would've told you sooner, for now it still holds info, but only if unrevealed.

Around the Network
Stefl1504 said:
Yoshiya is lurking again... and I have to say I don't like it one bit, since I think he is actually a good contributer to town (if he is town).

Sorry, been out searching for a job so I haven't been around for a large part of the day.

Since I last checked I don't feel much has happened really. Tabaha's most recent post seems pretty naive as does a few of his other posts but that is giving me a more town feel from him because I think he would think it through harder if he was mafia. As to my main scumpect, it would have to be DT but I don't think there is enough on him yet to be safe in placing a vote on him. At least not with the fact that he already has votes on him to pressure him.

Ok, can those that have voted me give a reason why they think I'm scum? The only person to do so has been Stefl, and even he said that it was "hardly a scumtell" for some of his reasons, and the others are because i didn't respond to his post, which i have subsequently done. I'm still confused as to which Yoshiya interaction he is referring to though.

MBP should be modkilled.
And Truck can you explain whether or not it was me or Mario who hammered him? Or at least explain what happened there.

So hyped for Rome 2: Total War

RolStoppable said:
If you think my participation is "sketchy", because of my "it has been a slow day" post, then what am I supposed to think of your justification for your vote on DT?

You're supposed to think that I think that he's been acting scummy and that there is plenty of opportunity for him to try to defend himself before getting hammered? 

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

So DarkT, why did you make that post with horrible logic to spurge saying basically "if you think pezus was town then shouldn't we lynch you because he suspected you?"

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

RolStoppable said:
@linkz

MBP is not my second suspect. In a response to stefl earlier on Day 3 I named linkz, smeags and FF as my top suspects. DT, tabaha and yoshi as people I am unsure about either way. MBP and spurge as people who are probably town.

When I said "I guess we'll have to wait for MBP", it was because there were only between 20-30 new posts over a stretch of 20 hours and I had expected that people talked more than that. If not about my case against linkz (regardless of how substantial it is), then at least about something else.

Ahhh, I misinterpreted http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=4838582 as you saying you wanting to talk to MBP, "your other suspect". While it was you actually leading in to talking to FF. That is consistent then.