By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 47 - HalloweenVille

Stefl1504 said:
Linkz please edit and rewrite that broken post... it isn't readable anyway

Done, also testing in case quoting in general is breaking the thread.

Around the Network

No, I think it is something inside DarkTs post that breaks everything when quoted.

RolStoppable said:
Final-Fan said:
I agree that DT is being stupid (sincere is not the same as right) but more troubling to me is that Rol suddenly isn't interested in discussion until MBP comes back.

FoS Rol

That was more of an "I am here" post, but I have to admit that I didn't really know what to do next. The linkz incident has come to a halt and smeags isn't going to talk, so I guess it's for the best if I talk to my other suspect next.

You haven't posted much in this game yet, so I'd like to hear a brief overview from you. What you observed, who do you suspect, etc.

"Come to a halt" is an interesting way of putting it considering how (unless I missed a post in my double check just now) you haven't seen fit to comment on it since the last of Linkz's major responses.  I'd like to hear you say
1.  I concede your points, Linkz;
2.  You're full of shit, Linkz; or
3.  I can't adequately rebut your arguments, Linkz, but I still think you're scummy. 

I think spurge has really stepped up his game, and I like it.  I hope he's town because I want to see more of him, even when I disagree with him. 

I think you and DarkT have been participating but that participation is pretty sketchy; consider yourselves suspects. 

MBP is AWOL, tabaha and smeags are question marks, I'm leaning town with spurge, Yoshiya and Linkz unless I've forgotten something about Yoshi because this is off the top of my head, and Stefl is town. 

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

slightly ninja'd by the posts after the quoted one, which contrary to my usual habits I didn't read before responding to that one.

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!

spurgeonryan said:
The only vote that final fan has after 2.5;days is on nacho?

Another interesting thing to know. Both final and Mario voted nacho. Then both Mario and nacho voted final fan from what I am getting from the OP.
Final fan sure is being very... jovial...this game. Cannot say he is playing any different than usual though....

Jovial? 

Around the Network

Vote DarkThanatos

I'm not trying to rush the day, but I don't think this vote is dangerous on that score.

RolStoppable said:
I edited my above post, because it broke the thread for some reason.

I was responding to DT's question regarding his Day 2 vote not being included in the final votals. It was the eighth vote when seven were needed for a majority. Mario hammered himself, thus DT's vote was redundant.

I also asked DT why he is speaking of Night votes.

Mario did not hammer himself, just check the OP. I thought it odd that nobody questioned that.(except for tabaha in a roundabout manner: http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=4836454 ) But i understand mafia wouldn't want to draw attention to that. As such I put smeags as slightly scummier of the two.

RolStoppable said:
Unvote: linkz

Vote not bolded because of Wii browser. I think I need to reconsider some things, so I am not going to leave my vote on someone who I am not sure of anymore. Maybe linkz is just trying to get on my good side, but it looks more and more like he is town.

Additionally, I don't mind if this Day keeps dragging on, because I'd like to hear more from certain people and I am not able to play as much as I would like to for at least another three days.

I am trying to get on your good side. I don't expect the kind of trust that Stefl deserves,(because even had mafia scanned Nacho as Town Watcher, they couldn't have known a Tracker does not exist) but some level of implicit trust is crucial  in order for a win. While I could probably be mislynched and a win still be obtainable, I don't think a loss is possible if we lynch the four I had named.

FF, explain your case for suspecting Rol. I know you have over several posts, but in light of everything that's been said today, sum it up in one post now.

Linkzmax said:
FF, explain your case for suspecting Rol. I know you have over several posts, but in light of everything that's been said today, sum it up in one post now.

His case that you were scum wasn't great, and I didn't like the way he pursued it, and then instead of saying anything to conclude the issue if he was convinced (or just un-convinced of your guilt), he simply lapsed into silence.  (He's since posted on that subject, so that's somewhat alleviated.) 

He also did that post where he basically said "time to wait for MBP", which I thought was scummy, but he said that was just him in a moment of confusion/weakness. 

I don't have a rock solid case or anything, I just distrust him right now.